I have lost TOTAL faith in our system

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tcpip95
Executive Member
Executive Member

I have lost TOTAL faith in our system

Post by tcpip95 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:19 am

My apologies to all of you... I had said from Day 1 that she broke the law. I still know she broke the law.

The fix is in. I have to admit it.
I was part of the SOLUTION, were YOU?

Joel
Life Member
Life Member

Re: I have lost TOTAL faith in our system

Post by Joel » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:25 am

+1

n0rlf
Life Member
Life Member

Post by n0rlf » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:26 am

Where do we go to start the riots. Hell, if people can riot over a ball game outcome does this not rate higher?
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:49 am

People here were predicting otherwise, don't know if you were one. Some of us tried to tell them. The system, including the FBI, is totally compromised. It has always been compromised somewhat, now it is just worse than ever. 240 years in, the machine is utterly broken. The Constitution had been shown to be inadequate to the task. Everything that has been done and allowed has occurred under the cloak of "Constitutionalism". People need to face that.
SE FL gunshow calendar: http://goo.gl/g0HdM

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

n0rlf
Life Member
Life Member

Post by n0rlf » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:54 am

United States of America

Born July 4th, 1776
Died July 5th, 2016

Maay she RIP and be remembered well.
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

tcpip95
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by tcpip95 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:54 am

tector wrote:People here were predicting otherwise, don't know if you were one. Some of us tried to tell them. The system, including the FBI, is totally compromised. It has always been compromised somewhat, now it is just worse than ever. 240 years in, the machine is utterly broken. The Constitution had been shown to be inadequate to the task. Everything that has been done and allowed has occurred under the cloak of "Constitutionalism". People need to face that.
Yes, I was one of them - probably the biggest one of them. I held those same security clearances - and a few more - that she did. I cannot - for the life of me - understand how there cannot be criminal charges here.

We've just witnessed the official switch from a Democracy to a Dictatorship. Too late for the frogs to notice...
I was part of the SOLUTION, were YOU?

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:57 am

Only thing left to do is to vote for Trump. Simple as that
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

Nicolas
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Nicolas » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:25 am

Gregh181 wrote:Only thing left to do is to vote for Trump. Simple as that
Trump is the only reason Dems will get off their arses and vote...... you need a viable third option or else you are the model the EU will base their system upon (ie bureaucratic dictatorship....)

The more I learn about Trump the more I believe he is not the 'Silver Bullet' to the establishment many hope.....It is interesting the same folks who predicted WW3 days after the Brexit are now saying Trump will be the death of the World.........sigh [-(

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:31 am

Couldn't disagree with you more. There is no third candidate. If you truly are conservative or hate Clinton then have to vote against her. Trump is bad is what your saying. Ok, how about 4 years of Clinton with a liberal Supreme Court? Your telling me that Trump is worse than that? [-(

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

cubanstang50
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cubanstang50 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:35 am

Its a sad day but most of us knew this would happen. Trump dont stand a chance. This is the new America from now on. I also dont believe that a Republican will ever win from here on out.
3rd Battalion/8th Marines Kilo Co.

To locate, close with and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver or to repel his assault by fire and close combat.

305tillimoved
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 305tillimoved » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:41 am

Anyone with half a brain could've read between the lines when Lynch said she would support the FBI's recommendation, "whatever it may be." =:wvr
"[A]nyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head."
~ Winston S. Churchill

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:47 am

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it."--Judge Learned Hand

"Alright. Let me ask you something. If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?"--Anton Chigurh

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:51 am

Lots of defeatist attitudes here [smilie=042.gif] I'm guessing we should give up on the election in July?

NRA Benefactor Member

305tillimoved
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 305tillimoved » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:55 am

Gregh181 wrote:Lots of defeatist attitudes here [smilie=042.gif]
Such as who?
"[A]nyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head."
~ Winston S. Churchill

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:58 am

Gregh181 wrote:Lots of defeatist attitudes here [smilie=042.gif] I'm guessing we should give up on the election in July?
Sir, the only answer that Trump provides is to this question:

"Who will be on the ballot in November who has any chance of defeating Hillary?"

That's it. Don't ask us to engage in phony boosterism of a candidate we detest. Take our votes and shut up, graciously.

osprey21
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by osprey21 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:59 am

As expected for the Department of Just-Us. Protect the fascist(s) at all cost.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:02 pm

tector wrote:
Gregh181 wrote:Lots of defeatist attitudes here [smilie=042.gif] I'm guessing we should give up on the election in July?

"Who will be on the ballot in November who has any chance of defeating Hillary?"

That's it. Don't ask us to engage in phony boosterism of a candidate we detest. Take our votes and shut up, graciously.
We detest? Not all detest him, seems like a lot of Rino's do though. Lots of establishment R's who have no reason to care if Hilary wins because they will still be in power regardless

When it comes to the future of our country, our guns, our Supreme Court i will vote accordingly every single time, not make it easier for the enemy to win

NRA Benefactor Member

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:16 pm

I knew this'd happen. Unless she deliberately let unauthorized people have the classified emails it was just gross incompetence and stupidity, not a criminal offense, and I never heard of a prosecution unless, as with Petraeus, the culprit deliberately let someone not cleared for it access to the classified material But it was a firing offense. If I did that when I had a Top Secret, special access program clearance I would have been out on the street posthaste and the NCIS would have wanted to question me about who else may have had access to the classified stuff. If I had given it to anyone else THEN I would have been indicted and prosecuted.

IMHO the finding makes her unqualified for any government position, let alone President.

FBI recommends "no charges" against Hillary Clinton over private email servers

http://www.zdnet.com/article/hillary-cl ... il-server/

The Clinton campaign has persistently faced questions over the former secretary's use of personal email accounts while she was in office.

By Zack Whittaker for Zero Day | July 5, 2016 -- 15:19 GMT (08:19 PDT) | Topic: Security

Hillary Clinton should not be charged over her use of a private email servers while she served as secretary of state, the FBI has said.

FBI director James Comey said at a Tuesday press conference that the investigation turned up "reasonable confidence that there was no intentional misconduct," but that there "is evidence that [she and her staff] were extremely careless with highly sensitive classified information."

"We cannot find a case where we would bring a prosecution based on these facts," said Comey. "No charges are appropriate in this case," he added.

His statement was in response to a long-running investigation by the FBI to determine if there was evidence that classified information was improperly stored or transmitted through a private email system used by Clinton.

Comey was nonetheless critical of the former secretary's practices, even no charges were recommended.

"None of these emails should have been on a non-classified servers," said Comey.

Comey confirmed during his statement that more than one email server was used by Clinton. One server was decommissioned as late as 2013.

Those servers were "generally lacking" in strong security mechanisms, compared to government systems, he said.

But Comey said though the FBI didn't find "direct evidence" that her private email domain was hacked successfully by nation states, the agency couldn't rule it out entirely.

The investigation showed that 110 emails in over 50 separate email chains were considered "classified" at the time that they were received. Eight of those chains that was considered "top secret," the highest level of standard classification. (Clinton lied about this as late as Sunday!)

The news will likely rally both political support, and considerable criticism -- not least from her presidential campaign counterparts.

Critics in particular accused the Democratic presidential hopeful of skirting government archiving and transparency laws.

A report issued by the State Department's Inspector General earlier this year made similar conclusions, arguing that staffers though a private email server would be outside the scope of federal records keeping laws. The inspector-general also found "longstanding, systemic weaknesses" relating to electronic records keeping, archiving, and poor cybersecurity practices.

Clinton was voluntarily questioned by federal investigators as recently as this weekend.

However, when she was approached by State Department watchdog staff investigating communications at the government agency, she declined to participate.
Last edited by jjk308 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:20 pm

Gregh181 wrote:
tector wrote:

We detest? Not all detest him, seems like a lot of Rino's do though. Lots of establishment R's who have no reason to care if Hilary wins because they will still be in power regardless

When it comes to the future of our country, our guns, our Supreme Court i will vote accordingly every single time, not make it easier for the enemy to win
The "we" I was referring to is the people you are hectoring about Trump--a tactic that is likely to backfire.

Speaking of RINOs....

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Then don't vote Tector. One of the most important elections in forever and we don't need this kind of negative BS.

NRA Benefactor Member