Official Let’s try to get Sheriff Israel to be removed thread

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Official Let’s try to get Sheriff Israel to be removed thread

Post by P5 guy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:44 am

Yeah having a conscience sucks right. [smilie=pdt_xtremez_12.gif] [smilie=014.gif] [smilie=042.gif]
I AM THE GUN LOBBY AND I VOTE!

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:40 pm

P5 guy wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:33 am
Gregh181 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:05 pm
I’ve like Broward County Sheriff FB page and every time they post I hammer Sheriff Israel with calls to resign. I’m disappointed I don’t see more people on here joining me [-(
I have been banned from facebook for calling him and his crew yellow bellied cowards. /:f
Ya you gotta be smart w what you post. I’m being consistent tho every time Broward Sheriff posts on FB I slam them along w like 100 other people. I do feel like there is still a chance we can get him out. I’m gonna keep it up
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

weaselfire

Post by weaselfire » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:34 pm

jjk308 wrote:
Cloaked Dagger wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:30 pm
P5 guy wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:20 pm
Is there not another real Republican (whatever that is) to beat Scott in the primary?
I'm not going to vote for Nelson or Scott.
/:f
This is where I stand. I will be changing my voter registration back to republican so I can vote against scott and anyone that voted for that horrible bill in the primaries. If they win the primaries anyway, or aren't challenged there then I will either vote Dem if that Dem is at least not anti-gun or not vote for that position in the case of nelson who is clearly anti-gun also.
The end result will be getting Nelson reelected if too many do as you do. [smilie=014.gif]
Reelected to what? He's term limited for Governor and hasn't registered to run for anything else.

Jeff

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:36 pm

He is the de facto GOP leader and presumptive nominee to run against Bill Nelson for US Senate this November.
SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

n0rlf

Post by n0rlf » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:52 pm

I doubt he is going anywhere. Been too long since the event. Too many transplants to Florida from liberal Havens to get Florida back I am afraid.
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

weaselfire

Post by weaselfire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:14 pm

tector wrote:He is the de facto GOP leader and presumptive nominee to run against Bill Nelson for US Senate this November.
Defacto how? He's not registered to run yet. And there are others registered so there's a primary first.

If he does end up as the nominee, it's quite likely Nelson will stay in office.

Jeff

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:24 pm

De facto like in read the f#;.,/g polls. Now he might choose not to run, for whatever reason. But that is true of anyone--Nelson could choose not to run, too. But right now they are the leaders.

And he is by far the most likely GOP nominee who could beat Nelson. He generated a lot of good will by his handling of the hurricanes.

This may come as a shock to some of you, but most people don't vote gun issues first. This is a gun forum--it is not representative of society at large.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

Crashpanic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Crashpanic » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:31 pm

Guns aren't high for most. Lots of people just vote for the gibsmedats.

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:43 am

Scott Israel gets a big profile article in The New Yorker.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... ard-county

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:06 am

That article speaks the truth and it makes sense why now Broward County Sheriff hasn’t run an active shooter drill since 2006

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:08 am

" But, during the last two weeks, in conversations with multiple former colleagues and associates of Sheriff Israel, I was told again and again that, since taking office, Israel has failed to engage sufficiently in the essential if unglamorous work of overseeing law enforcement in a large and complex U.S. county, and that he was overly focused on the politics of prolonging his tenure." [smilie=014.gif] [smilie=014.gif] [smilie=014.gif]
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... ard-county
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:07 am

And this is from the very liberal New Yorker.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:50 pm

Someone ran their car into a BSO station. BSO posted it on FB. Their getting told off quite well I’d say by people all over the country on their FB. Feel free to join in and help get Israel out of office

NRA Benefactor Member

chuckusaret

Post by chuckusaret » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:25 pm

The voters in Broward County must be happy with him, if not why have they not started a recall petition?

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/ind ... 0.361.html

n0rlf

Post by n0rlf » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:11 pm

I see he is still there. He may have to keep a low profile for a couple months but I doubt he will be gone from this. I said it here earlier, too many liberals have moved in!

Only way he is leaving is in a casket (No that is not a threat, just pointing out lifetime government service seems to be the common theme now)

Shame though as I think term limits for all elected offices are way past due.
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:19 pm

News just came out. BSO Deputy caught sleeping by a student at Marjorie Stoneman high. One hour after the mass shooters brother trespassed onto the school

NRA Benefactor Member

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:44 pm

n0rlf wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:11 pm
I see he is still there. He may have to keep a low profile for a couple months but I doubt he will be gone from this. I said it here earlier, too many liberals have moved in!

Only way he is leaving is in a casket (No that is not a threat, just pointing out lifetime government service seems to be the common theme now)

Shame though as I think term limits for all elected offices are way past due.
Once the FDLE investigation into BSO is over and released I think he’ll be removed from office by Governor Scott

NRA Benefactor Member

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:43 pm

New news. Governor Scott has ordered FHP to help guard the high school. Remember now BSO Deputy was caught sleeping on duty at the high school. I think the Governor is gonna remove him soon

NRA Benefactor Member

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:24 am

And if the FDLE investigation doesn't there's a special state commission set up by an act of the legislature to investigate the mess. Our sheriff, Gaultieri, who is a real hardnosed SOB, is leading it.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:54 am

jjk308 wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:24 am
And if the FDLE investigation doesn't there's a special state commission set up by an act of the legislature to investigate the mess. Our sheriff, Gaultieri, who is a real hardnosed SOB, is leading it.
Yes and yesterday it came out that Sheriff Israel has refused to cooperate w that state commission

NRA Benefactor Member