SWITZERLAND Gun Shop

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

SWITZERLAND Gun Shop

Post by lakelandman »

[youtube]UOErri-3Z5E[/youtube]
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Cool, very interesting, the Swiss were always a progressive people in the manufacturing of mechanical devices, firearms, watches, autos and the country has some exquisite scenic areas we plan on going back soon, the scandenavian countries are a great vacation area ...

Peace and tranquility
avmech

Post by avmech »

trouter3 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:57 pm Cool, very interesting, the Swiss were always a progressive people in the manufacturing of mechanical devices, firearms, watches, autos and the country has some exquisite scenic areas we plan on going back soon, the scandenavian countries are a great vacation area ...

Peace and tranquility
As someone who is Swiss: Switzerland and Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, and Sweden)are two completely different places.........
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

a friend who vacationed in Europe for six months a few
year ago said Switzerland is probably the most expensive
country in Europe.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

I'm obsessed with the B&T stuff, here is the long awaited stock for the Sig 320, the world crashed around me when B&T told me its was an 18 mo wait for a factory APC 45 post sample, but if the planets align, I will have a FA APC 9mm by spring time. I have one of the 45 silencers that HK and B&T created on the way as well. If money only grew on trees :mrgreen:
avmech

Post by avmech »

Slartibartfast wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:16 am a friend who vacationed in Europe for six months a few
year ago said Switzerland is probably the most expensive
country in Europe.
It is, high cost of living, but salaries make up for it. For someone visiting, yes, things are very pricey.
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
Casual

Post by Casual »

rentprop1 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:47 am I'm obsessed with the B&T stuff, here is the long awaited stock for the Sig 320, the world crashed around me when B&T told me its was an 18 mo wait for a factory APC 45 post sample, but if the planets align, I will have a FA APC 9mm by spring time. I have one of the 45 silencers that HK and B&T created on the way as well. If money only grew on trees :mrgreen:
Whats the possibility on a select fire 320??
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

rentprop1 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:47 am I'm obsessed with the B&T stuff, here is the long awaited stock for the Sig 320, the world crashed around me when B&T told me its was an 18 mo wait for a factory APC 45 post sample, but if the planets align, I will have a FA APC 9mm by spring time. I have one of the 45 silencers that HK and B&T created on the way as well. If money only grew on trees :mrgreen:
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Casual wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:42 am
Sigs are not like Glocks inside , nuff said
Casual

Post by Casual »

rentprop1 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:23 am
Casual wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:42 am
Sigs are not like Glocks inside , nuff said
Neither are berretas but they made it work... slacker