Pink Pistols Self Defense(Ft Laud) on local News

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Pink Pistols Self Defense(Ft Laud) on local News

Post by czharry » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:38 pm

Now we just have to convince them that their Queen hillary is planning to make it impossible for them to defend themselves.

http://wsvn.com/news/special-reports/pi ... gun-group/

Since the attack on Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, many in the LGBT community have decided to arm themselves. Craig Stevens explains how two different groups are joining forces for a unique mission in our special report “Pink Pistols.”

Chad Hendrix, firearms trainer with Pink Pistols: “I was in New Orleans a couple years ago and got jumped coming back to my vehicle. I got hit twice.”
Chad was knocked down, but before his attacker could strike him again, Chad pulled out his gun and took aim.

Chad Hendrix: “And the laser streaked across his face, and when it did, he decided he was going to give up.”
Just the sight of the gun scared the robber off, and Chad says that’s why he has always carried it.
Chad Hendrix: “Had I not had the gun that night, who knows? Who knows what would have happened?”
Chad, who is gay, says he’s determined to defend himself.

(see link for story & news video)
There's a storm coming.