Fla. Commissioner expects surge for CWL

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Fla. Commissioner expects surge for CWL

Post by czharry » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:55 pm

Date: Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 10:47 AM
Subject: Obama's latest overreach

Friend,

Our right to bear arms is enshrined in the U.S. Constitution, but President Obama circumvented Congress this week with an executive action that infringes on law-abiding Americans’ Second Amendment rights.

Here in Florida, where our population has soared to 20 million and we have 1.4 million concealed weapon licenses, our crime rate is at a 44-year-low.

Due to this overreaching executive action, we expect a surge in the number of applications for concealed weapon licenses in Florida, and we are preparing to meet this increased demand. Currently, there are 27 locations in Florida to apply for or renew your concealed weapon license.

Additionally, the department expedites concealed weapon license applications for all active military members and veterans. To date, more than 18,000 active military members and veterans have received expedited concealed weapon licenses.

I'm committed to ensuring that you can quickly and conveniently receive your Florida concealed weapon license and exercise your Second Amendment right.

For more information on concealed weapon licenses in Florida, visit FreshFromFlorida.com.

Sincerely,

Adam
There's a storm coming.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Fla. Commissioner expects surge for CWL

Post by Gregh181 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Putnam is a good guy. I'd like to see him run for higher office
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

mpk585

Re: Fla. Commissioner expects surge for CWL

Post by mpk585 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:03 am

Sounds good to me