New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
Bishopt2todd

Re: The Big Introduction Thread!

Post by Bishopt2todd » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:37 pm

Mark

Profession: Pastor/Minister
Live in: Orlando
Education: BS,
Hobbies: Hunting, Shooting, Golf, Cycling, Leading Missions trips to Orphanages.

Favorite Gun(s): Handgun: Glock 19; Hunting Rifle: Browning.270 A-bolt; Tactical: Custom built AR; Shotgun:
Remington 1100 12 Guage - I also like shooting my bow.

hargadale

Post by hargadale » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:59 pm

Hello from Washington State. I am always interested in Weapons and the people who love them!

My Florida connection came when I was sent there by my rich uncle in 1966. At the time I was a PFC in the Marines. Some of you may remember the first-ever Airline strike on the 4th of July weekend that year. Four marines got orders from NAS Memphis to Aviation Ordnance A-School at NAS JAX. Tickets by any means of travel were impossible to get so we went together in a rented car. We made the trip in time to report for duty Monday morning.

I have been a gunnut since before I was allowed to have one. The training I received at Jacksonville included small arms. I still fiddle around with them.

My rifles include: '98 Mauser in .270 Win. Built by W.F. Vickery, who wrote the book on Gunsmithing. Remington model 740 pump in '06, first month of the first year of production. Ruger 10/22's in various formats. Mossburg 12 gauge pump.

My carry gun is a Colt 1908 in .380, My wife's is a baby Colt 1908 .25. I also am the proud owner of a Colt 1911, 1917 vintage accurized by Jessie Harp.

I am Vietnam Veteran, Cpl USMC, Life member of the NRA , Amercian Leigon and VFW.

Thank you for allowing me to be on this Fourm.

Dale Hargadine

"I bought this gun to go hunting.... but I will use it to defend the Constitution!"

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Name: Lenny
Hobbies: Reading, movies, gaming, shooting, hiking.
Favorite guns: I have a massive hard on for older firearms, but my current favorite that I personall own is my AKM, a Wasr-10.
Education: GED and some college. I've been to two different universities and found out that it wasn't much for me. Wish I went to a trade school instead, but s';t happens.