New Member from Clearwater

New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
jblauch

New Member from Clearwater

Post by jblauch » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello Everyone.

A buddy of mine recommended this site to me for good forums and links to good deals on firearms.

I just obtained my CCW permit and then in turn bought my first conceal firearm -- S&W M&P 9. Love it and feel naked without it after 2 months of carrying. I also own a Taurus PT-92 9mm I picked up a few years ago.

Having recently gotten the itch for a nice, affordable home protection rifle -- the S&W M&P 15 Sport II has attracted my eyeballs. I'm looking to find a deal somewhere on this one. Hopefully, while I'm looking, I will be able to get some good info on this rifle, good alternates or just learn more about firearms in general on this site.

I look forward to chatting with everyone here -- fellow Americans proud to stand up for their unadulterated second amendment rights.

Josh

stpetejoe

Re: New Member from Clearwater

Post by stpetejoe » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:45 am

Welcome aboard !!!
"My greatest fear is that once I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell all my guns for the amount I told her I paid for them"

czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Post by czharry » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:52 pm

Welcome to FSN. If you're going to buy an AR based rifle, look for a deal now, rather than later. The M&P Sport II is nice, so are some other budget base ARs, but you need to move now. Prices are going up and availability is becoming scarce.
There's a storm coming.

rice paddy daddy

Post by rice paddy daddy » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:59 am

Welcome from NE Florida.