Hello from Palm Coast

New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
Lalo

Hello from Palm Coast

Post by Lalo » Thu May 05, 2016 9:09 pm

Hey everyone! Finally escaped the People's Republic of New Jersey and moved down here to this wonderful state of Florida. Was planning it for years and all of a sudden all the stars lighted up and was able to make the move rather quickly. Been shooting for 5 years, and hope to continue to participate in IDPA, USPSA, multi gun and steel shooting matches here. I've already started un-neutering my guns and mags but one of the first things I had to do was to convert my Saiga12 and I'm loving the new configuration.

Now I have to find a new local range so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm looking for somewhere outdoors that I can shoot. I was hoping there would be a pubic place around here where I can just drive out, put up some targets and do some run and gunning but I'm not sure there's places around there that would allow that.

Hope to see some of you around!
~~~ I aim to please but sometimes I miss ~~~

Papa Ed

Re: Hello from Palm Coast

Post by Papa Ed » Fri May 06, 2016 4:52 am

Welcome to the area. Check out the Flagler Gun Club, located outside of Bunnell off SR 302. I've found Wednesday's or Friday's to be the best days. Action range, regular range, 100 and 200 yard rifle, and multiple skeet ranges.
Certified Glock Armorer

MomentArms

Post by MomentArms » Fri May 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Hello from just up the street in daytona!

Sent from the Digital Underground

Lalo

Post by Lalo » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Papa Ed wrote:Welcome to the area. Check out the Flagler Gun Club, located outside of Bunnell off SR 302. I've found Wednesday's or Friday's to be the best days. Action range, regular range, 100 and 200 yard rifle, and multiple skeet ranges.
Thanks for that suggestion. Yes I'm actually looking to join that range because it sounds really nice plus it's close to where I live. I'm also looking into Vollusia County Gun Club.
~~~ I aim to please but sometimes I miss ~~~

Papa Ed

Post by Papa Ed » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:19 pm

I'm going to try to get there this Wednesday morning (if it doesn't rain). Have a new Glock G-34 MOS with a Trijicon RMR that I am itching to break in. I've seen some reports of it ejecting brass back into the optic and that may affect if I keep it or not.
Certified Glock Armorer