New member Daytona Beach

New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
MomentArms

New member Daytona Beach

Post by MomentArms » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:29 am

Hi all,

I swapping screen names from Jetdok2r to Moment Arms.
I have been here and yet not been here for many years as a result of working overseas. I am now trying to stay conus as much as possible and hope to participate on the forum a lot more! I started a small gun business (07/SOT) here in Daytona. I am a Glock as well as Dillon Mini gun armorer/operator. My day job entails working on specialized aircraft(A&P/IA/FCC/AvionicEngineer). Anyways, here I am!

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Re: New member Daytona Beach

Post by Rentprop1 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:45 pm

I found a home for your glock conversion [smilie=011.gif] you gotta get a KPOS G2 chassis .....pricey but worth every penny, I got mine on Friday put about 300 rounds through it today freaking awesome
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

MomentArms

Post by MomentArms » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:19 pm

This peaks my interest... tell me how nice a suppressor will or will not fit in there...

Sent from the Digital Underground

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:23 pm

One of the smaller diameter ones will like the Liberty mystic X or the Thompson machine or gemtech but you have to remove that round front part.

My facebook should have a video of me running it with the glock drum
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

avmech
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avmech » Sun May 01, 2016 2:45 pm

Welcome OP!

Used to live in Port Orange, taught at J. Paul Riddle's School for Wayward Boys in '79 and early '80s, on the A&P side, also doing the avionics program. Left in 84 to be a tech rep on F-18 engines, lasted a year, ended in West Palm Beach in '86, been here since. Currently running a fleet of Gulfstreams and Globals around the world.

Also A&P, IA, FCC/avoinics.

MomentArms

Post by MomentArms » Mon May 02, 2016 11:36 am

I did some time at that institution and have called beachside daytona my base ever since.
Both of those are nice aircraft. The areas of the world I work in would not allow such fine metal.

Sent from the Digital Underground

avmech
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avmech » Mon May 02, 2016 3:35 pm

our aircraft operate in some good areas, some bad areas, and some God awful areas. Based in the third Stan up......Kazakhstan, with home base down here is West Palm