Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

A few of you complained about gravatar.

Using Gravatar is not manadatory. It is just an option available. You can still upload you avatar like on any other forum.

Max size is 120x120 pixels and 12kb in weight.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

The only problem with gravatar is it allows anyone to use your email address and Jack your avatar.

All I know is if somebody doesn't change it.... they're going to end up missing a big toe :mrgreen:
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:16 pm The only problem with gravatar is it allows anyone to use your email address and Jack your avatar.

All I know is if somebody doesn't change it.... they're going to end up missing a big toe :mrgreen:
Someone has to know your email address to do so. In your case, they may have just copied it and upload it. I have to admit that it is confusing. I have to check the name now to see who posted.
chasdw

Post by chasdw »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:16 pm The only problem with gravatar is it allows anyone to use your email address and Jack your avatar.

Oh rent, you're just jealous that I love Lea Michele now, and broke up with you! I told you to get that operation or we were finished! :cry: