Welcome back, round 2.

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Welcome back, round 2.

Post by fsnadmin »

Ok gents, that was fun again.

Our provider just changed his connexion (went to a new provider) and for some reason our subnet could not reach the outside. It is all fixed now and everything is fine.

Nothing was lost, nothing was corrupted.

Go on talking amongst yourselves. FYI, no one tried to contact me to know what was happening. Remember that I am available at floridashootersnetwork@gmail.com if anything goes wrong again.

Marc
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

fsnadmin wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:48 am Ok gents, that was fun again.

Our provider just changed his connexion (went to a new provider) and for some reason our subnet could not reach the outside. It is all fixed now and everything is fine.

Nothing was lost, nothing was corrupted.

Go on talking amongst yourselves. FYI, no one tried to contact me to know what was happening. Remember that I am available at floridashootersnetwork@gmail.com if anything goes wrong again.

Marc
I figured it was something like that when I couldn't ping the site. Saved the above email address so I can pester you if it ever happens again. Thanks again for all your efforts, Marc. It is much appreciated.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Glad it was a simple thing this time.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I would have contacted, but I didn't have your email address somewhere else.

I do now. :mrgreen:
Buster

Post by Buster »

Thanx Marc for your efforts.

I think its kind of like when we all were kids:
We really never appreciated our parents for the roof they put over our heads.

I hope you can keep up the good work.
Buster
Serenity now ...