Strange Banner Message.

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
RobS

Strange Banner Message.

Post by RobS »

"Apparently, after making fun of it, you forgot again. Keep the politics in its forum. General Discussions is NOT a dump everything there and let the moderators sort it forum."

Never posted anything remotely political now or in the past.
Either in "General Discussions" or in the "Political" area.
Have not posted anything since the last reset of the forum.

Just wondered why I seem to have the above message in the form of a red banner across the top of the page?
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

I think everyone is seeing it as well I know I'm I think just in general for everyone.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
photohause

Post by photohause »

Me dolet
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Everyone has it.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

It is me sending messages. Like for example, this message was originally posted in General discussion where it does not belong. I now have to move it to the proper forum. So now I may change it and say :
Keep the help questions in its forum. General Discussions is NOT a dump everything there and let the moderators sort it forum.
Do you feel concerned now ?

nb: BTW, you can remove this message after you read and understood it.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

If you just told us who the culprit was..... just to bring it out in the open.... some could embarrass the hell out of them, and they'll either stop doing it, or be ridiculed.

Doesn't work on all forums, but has always worked well where you can speak your mind. I like Uzitalk, but there's a couple special posters, over there that make Forrest Gump look like Donald Trump. Same with Akfiles, however on a forum like the files, there are so many members that just go and create a new account and literally blast the person in the open forum, and get a bunch of people riled up ...and the problem kind of works itself out...