Deal on Dry Rub

Discussions on good cigars, fine spirits and your favorite recipes and foods!
czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Deal on Dry Rub

Post by czharry » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:12 pm

For you guys that grill, I got sent a deal on a dry rub. I'll pass it on to you.
I don't (can't) grill.

Bobby Big Pants Basic captain steinbrenners Rub

Bobby Big Pants Dry Rub combines a unique blend of captain steinbrenners that enhances the natural flavor of pork, beef, poultry, wild game and more! This amazing rub will quickly become your favorite seasoning for ribs, meats, chicken, eggs and anything else you’d like to add some real deal flavor! Not too captain steinbrenners, not too mild, just an incredible taste like no other.

For today only, you can claim 8 ounces of this dynamite dry rub for less than a box of buckshot. With this full half pound of premium dry rub you can transform about 15-20 pounds of meat into magnificence! And here’s the real kicker: This rockin’ dry rub is Made In The USA. It’s time to “give your food a kick in the pants” with Bobby Big Pants. Hurry! Supplies are limited, SO ACT NOW!

EXCLUSIVE LIMITED-TIME OFFER!
Bobby Big Pants Basic captain steinbrenners Rub

List Price:  $29.95
Price:   $3.95
and this item ships for FREE with ShopMax Bonus Shipping.
with a Free 30 Day Trial of Gourmet Cooking Online Details. (Just cancel before 30 days)
You Save:   $26.00 (87%)
In Stock.

http://www.shopmaxoutdoors.com/landing_ ... 6&did=1857
There's a storm coming.

Big_Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Deal on Dry Rub

Post by Big_Mike » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Thanks!!!!

I go through 5 to 10 lbs of rub a year over here, I can't make it this cheap. What a great deal.

I normally buy my rub from the owner of a well known bbq shop here in town for 26$/lbs, Saves me time and his rub is consistent and delicious.
Last edited by Big_Mike on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deo Favente Perennis.

dys·gen·ic [ dis jénnik ] - 1.detrimental to future generations: affecting later generations detrimentally by passing on undesirable characteristics

czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Post by czharry » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:31 pm

I noticed at the end of ordering, some ads come up.
At the bottom of each box, there is a tiny "No Thanks, Just Proceed With My Order". Just click that on each ad to proceed.
Annoying? Yes, but you finally get to the end.
There's a storm coming.

czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Post by czharry » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:19 am

I got my package of Bobby Big Pants captain steinbrenners Rub in the mail on Tues.
Need to locate a jar to keep it in after opening he packet. Gonna put some in a shaker so I can sprinkle it on burgers or pork chops.

Now I'll call that number to cancel the cooking club membership. If you want the prom queen, gotta take her ugly friend along too, but at least you can kick her to the curb.
There's a storm coming.