WTB Cuban cigars

Discussions on good cigars, fine spirits and your favorite recipes and foods!
seeeu911

WTB Cuban cigars

Post by seeeu911 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:27 am

A huge celebration coming up ! Where good gentlemen of FSN can I find some Cuban Cigars ?

rug357

Re: WTB Cuban cigars

Post by rug357 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:52 pm

Maybe in Cuba
Seriously, having smoked many Cuban cigars in past while living overseas they aren't all that special. Actually Cuban cigars are notorious for inconsistent quality. Even well known Cuban brands like Cohiba, Montecristo, Romeo y Julieta have inconsistent quality. One or two may be great and then the next one is a [smilie=042.gif]
You can get always great quality cigars from Nicaragua, DR, Honduras, etc.
Fools learn from experience, intellegent person learns from experience of others.
She may not be of my flesh and blood but she is of my heart and soul.

hurricanecharlie
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by hurricanecharlie » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Had a hoyo double corona saturday
still good flavor
draw was a little tight
/:f /:f [smilie=cheers1.gif]

305tillimoved
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 305tillimoved » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:26 am

Best bet is online through spain. Or so Im told.
"[A]nyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head."
~ Winston S. Churchill

Big_Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Big_Mike » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:28 pm

pm sent.
Deo Favente Perennis.

dys·gen·ic [ dis jénnik ] - 1.detrimental to future generations: affecting later generations detrimentally by passing on undesirable characteristics

Big_Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Big_Mike » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:38 pm

I haven't heard back from seeu911 just yet but the thread got me thinking.

I've got a couple thousand dollars in Cuban cigars in the past year or so, if anyone local is interested in a couple let me know. Not looking to sell my collection, just putting this out there to share a little of my good fortune with fellow forum members. I've got a couple of 25 count boxes each of Cohiba Robustos and Cohiba Esplendidos and probably about box worth of Cohiba Siglo XI's left. I've also got an unopened box of Cuban Punches purchased a few weeks ago. I've got many other cigars in my humidors but usually only a handful of each kind. The Cohiba Esplendidos have been my go to smoke when I want to enjoy a cigar, I try to stack deep when I have the chance. Though, I know one of these days when the market opens up properly I'll be stuck with some great sticks that I paid way too much for.

http://www.cigarone.com/cuban-cigars/10 ... igars.html

http://www.cigarone.com/cuban-cigars/38 ... igars.html

http://www.cigarone.com/cuban-cigars/97 ... igars.html
Deo Favente Perennis.

dys·gen·ic [ dis jénnik ] - 1.detrimental to future generations: affecting later generations detrimentally by passing on undesirable characteristics

cubanstang50
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cubanstang50 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Big_Mike wrote:I haven't heard back from seeu911 just yet but the thread got me thinking.

I've got a couple thousand dollars in Cuban cigars in the past year or so, if anyone local is interested in a couple let me know. Not looking to sell my collection, just putting this out there to share a little of my good fortune with fellow forum members. I've got a couple of 25 count boxes each of Cohiba Robustos and Cohiba Esplendidos and probably about box worth of Cohiba Siglo XI's left. I've also got an unopened box of Cuban Punches purchased a few weeks ago. I've got many other cigars in my humidors but usually only a handful of each kind. The Cohiba Esplendidos have been my go to smoke when I want to enjoy a cigar, I try to stack deep when I have the chance. Though, I know one of these days when the market opens up properly I'll be stuck with some great sticks that I paid way too much for.

http://www.cigarone.com/cuban-cigars/38 ... igars.html

http://www.cigarone.com/cuban-cigars/97 ... igars.html
^^^ I can buy from this website and get it sent to my house? I know it sounds like a stupid question but i thought that there was no way to get them unless you were abroad. Are these also made in cuba or dominican republic?
3rd Battalion/8th Marines Kilo Co.

To locate, close with and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver or to repel his assault by fire and close combat.

cubanstang50
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cubanstang50 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Also, might you know where i can get this from? I drank most of this bottle on friday [smilie=011.gif]
3rd Battalion/8th Marines Kilo Co.

To locate, close with and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver or to repel his assault by fire and close combat.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:13 pm

So can we have Cubans shipped to us? Question was never answered and I'd love to get some
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

cvasqu03
Life Member
Life Member

Post by cvasqu03 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:08 pm

rug357 wrote:Maybe in Cuba
Seriously, having smoked many Cuban cigars in past while living overseas they aren't all that special. Actually Cuban cigars are notorious for inconsistent quality. Even well known Cuban brands like Cohiba, Montecristo, Romeo y Julieta have inconsistent quality. One or two may be great and then the next one is a [smilie=042.gif]
Not to mention that you'd be supporting the communist Castro regime by getting these.
If you're going to knock a man down, do it so he can't get up.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:10 pm

cvasqu03 wrote:
Not to mention that you'd be supporting the communist Castro regime by getting these.
I'm 100% open to any comparable suggestions. I'm very new to cigars so any help is appreciated

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

IDPAMASTER
Life Member
Life Member

Post by IDPAMASTER » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 am

This. I'll stick with Rocky Patel
Well then get your s';t together.
Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your s';t. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the s';t store and sell it, or put it in a s';t museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
Get your s';t together.
- MORTY

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:47 pm

IDPAMASTER wrote:
Enjoying a good Patel right now cause of you. Thanks

NRA Benefactor Member

IDPAMASTER
Life Member
Life Member

Post by IDPAMASTER » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Gregh181 wrote:
IDPAMASTER wrote:
Enjoying a good Patel right now cause of you. Thanks
[smilie=cheers1.gif] can't go wrong. Plenty of offerings for even the most discerning.
Well then get your s';t together.
Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your s';t. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the s';t store and sell it, or put it in a s';t museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
Get your s';t together.
- MORTY

hurricanecharlie
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by hurricanecharlie » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:51 pm

Had a box of Vegas Robaina pyramids a while back liked them a lot,a favorite.

Partagas lusitania also very good.

Box of Romeo Y Julieta Churchills also excelletnet.