New member from SW fl/

New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
JH64

New member from SW fl/

Post by JH64 »

Slowly making the transition to Fl from the communist state of NJ. 2 out of my 3 boys live in Fl. my 18 year old is going to FSU and is excited he's in the shooting club. Hope you guys don't hold my Yankee up bringing against me. All I can say is you'll never hear me or my family say "well in NJ they do it this way". You have 4 more solid conservative constitutional votes from now on in.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Welcome to FL, fellow northerner. You picked a weird time to come here as October 1st, they're banning "rate increasing devices" in an extremely vague manner and probably going to mount yet another assault on our State constitution. Might want to put your location in your profile as well if you plan to use Buy/Sell/Trade.

Glad to have you though.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
tector

Post by tector »

Welcome aboard!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
jnahm

Post by jnahm »

Welcome! I'm originally from NJ as well. I've been here a little over 15 years. I'm out in ft myers (my warehouse) and live out in lehigh. Have some property with my own range. Something that can't happen in cape (i had two homes there) Hope you enjoy the weather as it starts to cool down!

Josh