239-285-9142
Info@AltairTrainingSolutions.com

Dave M
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Re:

Post by Dave M » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:52 pm

DELRAY SC wrote:by DELRAY SC » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Hello everyone, I wanted to make a thread to go over some recent changes at our shop. We renovated the entire store and the rifle range recently. The store has now doubled in size and with that size the inventory has now doubled as well. We also lowered our prices on everything across the board including guns and ammo.

The range fees are--- HANDGUN -If you purchase your ammo here its 8.00 bucks all day. If you bring your own its 15.00 all day as long as there is no wait time which there isn't most days.

Basic ammo prices (factory new) are as follows - 9m.m.-14.95 a box, case price is 229.00. 40-19.95 a box, case price is 350.00. 38special 19.95 a box and case prices are 319.00. 45acp- is 24.95 a box, case price is 375.00. For prices on everything else, please call 561-265-0700 or e mail me at Jr@gunsablaze.com

The Rifle range is a work in progress, we are trying to accommodate everyone and are working on pricing and what will be allowed. Currently its 20.00 bucks all day, if you buy the ammo here. We are now allowing people to use their own rifle ammo. Cost for this is 30.00 all day as long as there is no wait. We are allowing just about caliber, However we are not allowing steel case and steel core.

If you are shooting both rifle and handguns, you will only be charged for the rifle range admission, the handgun range admission is included.

If you see a price online or at a local store at the very least we will meet it and try to beat it. We would like to earn everyone's business, before you buy online, please give us a try. We are starting up some new things, so look for prices to drop. Our goal is to offer the best value in town. Please check out the new web site.

http://WWW.Shootingcenters.com

We are also giving away a free Glock 17 to show appreciation for the years of loyal customer support. Just text FREEGLOCK to 22828 to enter.
DELRAY SC

The last time I was there, these prices were not evident, glad to see you are trying to work with the shooting community.

tgtinc12

Re: South Florida Gun Shops

Post by tgtinc12 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Hello!

We are a new firearms retailer opening this Friday 1/17/2013 in West Palm Beach Florida.

We are

Tommy Gun's Tactical, Inc.

1649 Forum Place Suite 1
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Phone: 561-768-8849

We are on Facebook and can handle any transfers also special/custom orders.

We hope to see some bright shiny faces soon! [smilie=pdt_xtremez_30.gif]

Thomas Anderson
1649 Forum Place Suite 1
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

P: 561-768-8849
E:tgtinc12@gmail.com

publicgunpawn

Post by publicgunpawn » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Hello

Public Gun & Pawn

We do internet transfers for $10 bucks plus the $5 background check for everyone. If you spend 20 dollars in the store your transfer is free (up to 3 guns).

Come by and see us. We are here Mon-Fri 9-7 and Sat 10-5
Public Gun & Pawn
6798 Stirling Road
Hollywood, FL 33024
954-843-0324
"Home of the $10 Internet Transfers"

Corvette Guy

Post by Corvette Guy » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:49 pm

I visited Kevin today at Public Gun & Pawn to pick up a Ruger I had bought. He told me about their new transfer fee, and how it's free if I spend $20 in the store.
I bought a box of 38's for $20, so my transfer was FREE. I don't think anyone else does this. Bravo Kevin!!!!
Kevin will treat you right... give him a try (and save some $$$). Excellent, friendly service.

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Damn solid policy!
SE FL gunshow calendar: http://goo.gl/g0HdM

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

spikes40
Life Member
Life Member

Post by spikes40 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:48 pm

I use Paul Burns @ CCSO firearms in coral springs...By appointment only but a great guy to deal with!
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Please visit and Like my Police Supply Page at http://www.facebook.com/ADLPoliceSupplies
http://www.ADLPoliceSupplies.com

ExurbanKevin

Post by ExurbanKevin » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Well, if you live in the Naples area, you've probably driven by the shell of The Alamo gun range on Vanderbilt Road and wondered "When in the HECK are they going to open up?"

Well, I'm VERY pleased to say that we are opening up this March.

I'm Kevin Creighton, and I'm the new marketing weasel manager for the range. I moved from to Naples from Arizona last month to help get this thing launched, and I'm a shooter (duh, or else I wouldn't be on these boards) competing (poorly) in 3 Gun, IDPA, USPSA and precision rifle. I'm also a blogger/writer (MisfiresAndLightStrikes.com) and my ugly mug was on Outdoor Channel a few weeks ago training out in Prescott on a repeat episode of "Shooting Gallery".

If you live in the Naples/Ft. Myers/Bonita Springs area, I want to apologize for taking so long to get this off the ground: I could write a book about the misadventures that we've had getting this started, but that's changed now. We've brought in one of the managers of the nation's premier luxury gun ranges, and he's bringing a "Been there, done that" attitude to things.

Again, sorry for the delay, and as someone who's new to the state, I'm looking forward to shooting with you all very soon. If you have any questions, or want to poke your head in the door and check us out before we open, my email address is kcreighton@lotusgunworksnaples.com.
I can't understand people who think that banning guns makes them safer.
They must also think that banning books makes them smarter.

Magnus DUX
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Magnus DUX » Thu May 14, 2015 9:05 pm

Good people at Public

870Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 870Mike » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Public Gun & Pawn closed their Pompano location. That went over like a fart in a space suit... Image
"Send lawyers & money...have enough guns." - 870Mike

ss1
Life Member
Life Member

GunTech

Post by ss1 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:24 am

Today is the last day for GunTech in Ft. Lauderdale. The owners, Rich and Nicky had decided early this year to retire by year's end. Rich will still maintain his FFL and probably sell the rest of his inventory online over time. They appreciate everyone's support over the years and wish everyone the best.

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Re: GunTech

Post by tector » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:35 am

ss1 wrote:Today is the last day for GunTech in Ft. Lauderdale. The owners, Rich and Nicky had decided early this year to retire by year's end. Rich will still maintain his FFL and probably sell the rest of his inventory online over time. They appreciate everyone's support over the years and wish everyone the best.

Well I am glad for them, but they will be missed.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

cgjane

Post by cgjane » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:45 pm

Is SOUTHEAST ARMS (near sawgrass) still in business?

Ive been calling there facebook and gunbroker #s and no answer. I also sent an email and no answer.

I have a glock frame on the way from a GB purchase.

John K
Administrator
Administrator

Post by John K » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:34 pm

cgjane wrote:Is SOUTHEAST ARMS (near sawgrass) still in business?

Ive been calling there facebook and gunbroker #s and no answer. I also sent an email and no answer.

I have a glock frame on the way from a GB purchase.
Yes, they're still in business. Their Retail Hours are Tuesday-Thursday 11AM-7PM.

Phonecalls and emails made during other hours will usually be answered by mid-day on the following business day, in the order in which they were received.

mraxiomatic

Post by mraxiomatic » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:22 pm

Just saw that Arizona shooting emporium is closing, sad to see this.....

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:24 pm

mraxiomatic wrote:Just saw that Arizona shooting emporium is closing, sad to see this.....
Why? They were ripoff artists. Nexus and SS were bound to crush them.

FSUnoles
Life Member
Life Member

Post by FSUnoles » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:18 pm

tector wrote:
mraxiomatic wrote:Just saw that Arizona shooting emporium is closing, sad to see this.....
Why? They were ripoff artists. Nexus and SS were bound to crush them.

The one on 441 JSO of commercial on the W side? I went once years ago and it was okay. Didn't like the windows facing into the range so less desirables can watch you but otherwise was okay. Haven't bought a gun in a store in almost 7 years.

flashooter22
Life Member
Life Member

Post by flashooter22 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:55 pm

Small shop but good prices and I hear they carry some very nice holsters...

Carlos Tactical Outfit
3117 Lake Worth Rd
Lake Worth , FL 33461
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats - H.L. Mencken

LastRites
Life Member
Life Member

Post by LastRites » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:00 am

How much for transfers?

flashooter22
Life Member
Life Member

Post by flashooter22 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:10 am

LastRites wrote:How much for transfers?
$25 which includes the background
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats - H.L. Mencken