South Florida Gun Shops

LastRites
Life Member
Life Member

Re: South Florida Gun Shops

Post by LastRites » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:20 am

About avg for transfers, I seem to recall a shop in east boca that was charging $15 but I'll darned if I can remember the name of the place.

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:10 pm

Everywhere I've been to around here has been $25 to $30 for transfers. I think Palm Beach Shooting Center charged more but it's been awhile since I checked.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

fireboat

Post by fireboat » Sun May 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Just did two transfers at Rightful Liberty in the South Miami/Pinecrest area. They are still charging only $15 for transfers and $5 for backgrounds. Small place on US1 but nice to deal with.

Falconuruguay

Post by Falconuruguay » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:34 pm

WEX Gunworks
885 SE 6th Ave. Suite B
Delray Beach, FL 33483
Call: (561) 865-5426
Fax: (561) 865-5427

Transfers are $30 + $5 for the NICS call.

Great guys, decent enough prices, and they're willing to make you a deal.
"Common Sense Is Not That Common." Voltaire

flashooter22
Life Member
Life Member

Post by flashooter22 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:19 am

Falconuruguay wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:34 pm
WEX Gunworks
885 SE 6th Ave. Suite B
Delray Beach, FL 33483
Call: (561) 865-5426
Fax: (561) 865-5427

Transfers are $30 + $5 for the NICS call.

Great guys, decent enough prices, and they're willing to make you a deal.
Absolutely! Brandon and his crew are highly recommended!
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats - H.L. Mencken

.270 Hank

Post by .270 Hank » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:43 pm

It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice! I was being held hostage, in Miami Florida, by a Gun Shop that goes by the name Rightful Liberty! They charge only $20.00 to transfer guns into your name! But they just are NOT friendly nice people! But I had to put up with their RUDE and Condescending behavior because they were the lowest price Gun Shop in order to purchase Fire Arms! .......... that's the BAD news! The GOOD news is, I do NOT have to deal with Sonia anymore! After numerous and most unfulfilling interactions with the woman who runs this place, PRAISE THE LORD, and PASS THE AMMUNITION, I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH SONIA............ NO MORE! There is a NEW Sheriff in Town! ......... and His Name Is Hector! He runs and owns TOP-GUN indoor range, and gun shop! I get treated nice there! I am greeted with a VERY WARM and Heartfelt Smile when i go there to conduct business and to do LOW COST Fire Arms transfers! and guess what??? They charge just as much (LOW PRICE LEADER!) to transfer firearms into your name! GOD BLESS AMERICA, and TOP GUN Range and Gun Shop! PLEASE ........... Please go there and give these guys your business! They deserve your business! They have earned my business and my TRUST! ............ and they are truly Grateful and appreciate your hard earned dollars, and they treat you with the honor, and the RESPECT that YOU also deserve and are entitled to for your patronage and for spending your hard earned dollars in there Store!! It is a FEEL GOOD PLACE! A place that you do NOT regret having spent your hard earned dollars there!! They really do appreciate both YOU and your BUSINESS! They make everyone feel both special and important at the same time!! This is something I NEVER felt at Rightful Liberty Gun Shop in Miami Florida! DO NOT GO THERE! Please spend your hard earned DOLLARS with people who deserve and appreciate both YOU and your BUSINESS! I DREADED the thought of having to go to Rightful Liberty! Handicapped People are NOT welcome there, either! Especially people that are confined to wheel chairs, (LIKE my WIFE is!) When they chose their location, it was purely from a money aspect and point of view with no RESPECT or consideration for Handicapped people in mind, (like my Wife!) They are purely MONEY driven! Other than an extreme desire to want your CA$H, other than that, they don't want anything to do with you! When they chose there location for instance, you can tell they did NOT even give a SECOND THOUGHT to making sure that they chose a Handicapped accessible location! How can you tell this is true? They chose a location that is IMPOSSIBLE and they chose a second floor location that is Impassable, a 2nd floor location that is impassable and impossible for someone that is in a wheelchair to get into their location to do business! ........... COME ON PEOPLE! It is 2018! ..... By the way, THERE IS NO ELEVATOR EITHER! So, Handicapped people can NOT get to there location, but since their only concern is how they can save money on their rent, they chose the oldest, the most dark and dreary, and old and dilapidated small tight and cramped undersized small office space they could find! (walk in closets are bigger!) That's one of the reasons I dread the thought of going there! ..... BUT, the main reason I dread going to Rightful Liberty is............ SONIA! ....... and I am NOT the only one who feels this way, here is what another patron and former customer of Rightful Liberty had to say about Sonia, ......
"Stay away from this place. Although some people had positive experiences, (ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON), they all had the same reason for their negative reviews. The lady (SONIA) is very rude and could care less about "CUSTOMER SERVICE". They just want your money and for you to pick your gun only when you are called in. VERY MONEY DRIVEN! Pay a little more and go to St@#$ H$%^& or {BLANK} Arms where you will get "EXCELLENT TREATMENT and SERVICE".
............. and that is NOT my opinion, but rather the opinion of yet another very unsatisfied customer of Rightful Liberty! IF YOU DO WANT EXCELLENT SERVICE and TREATMENT, and you want to also pay the absolute lowest gun transfer FEE in Florida, go see my Friend(s) Hector at TOP GUN located @ 12015 SW 114 Place MIAMI, FL 33176. (305) 306-7333. WWW.TopGunINDOORRANGE.com Please Note that there store is also located on the first floor and is Handicapped Accessible, UN-like Rightful Liberty! People with Disabilities and Handicapped Patrons are WELCOME Here! I dreaded going to Rightful Liberty! Now I am FREE! I now look forward to going to my NEW GUN SHOP! "TOP GUN". The name says it all! Hector is truly my TOP GUN! Please if you are tired of Sonia and Rightful Liberty, and you are tired of being treated like garbage, (like I was!) and you are craving a breath of fresh air, and want to pay the absolute lowest Gun Transfer fees ($15.00) in South Florida, Then RUSH on down to see Hector at TOP GUN! Believe me, you will not regret spending your hard earned dollars there, LIKE I DID AT Rightful Liberty! PLEASE! Do the Guy's at TOP GUN a BIG favor and give them a try! YOU WILL LEAVE THERE WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE, and you will very much look forward to going back again! ..... That is some thing I NEVER did or FELT when I left Rightful Liberty! I always felt SAD and very depressed! NEVER was I HAPPY when I left Rightful Liberty!! I was not happy when I called Rightful Liberty and spoke to them on the PHONE! I was NEVER happy when I corresponded via E-mail! I was always made to feel that I was a BOTHER! IF.... You want to be happy? If you want to feel like YOU are someone Special and important? If you want to be treated with BOTH Honor and Respect? Then Go see Hector at TOP GUN! GOD BLESS AMERICA! GOD BLESS US ALL!! Thank You.

..........And always REMEMBER, it is NICE to be Important, BUT..... It is MORE IMPORTANT to be NICE!

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Post by N4KVE » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:39 pm

So what is a commercial building owner with 2 floors, & no elevator supposed to do? Burn his building because it’s not wheelchair friendly? GARY.

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:52 pm

Did you make an account here just to shill someones gun store?
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

.270 Hank

Post by .270 Hank » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:02 pm

...................nope! I just was not treated right, and I don't want to see other's mistreated and disrespected as i was! Again, no one says you have to be nice and polite when you run a business, BUT THAT DON'T MEAN I GOTTA GIVE YOU A GOOD REVIEW, either!! ........ I just want people, who like me, gave these people my hard earned dollars because I had no choice, but to do business with these people, OR, go to some other gun shop and pay more money for a gun transfer fee! Now, I can have it all, and so can you! At TOP GUN I get treated with respect, and get a great greeting, a big smile by GUN SHOP OWNERS who are happy to see and appreciate me and my business, and I am made to feel welcome, and I am happy on the way to TOP GUN! I am HAPPY when i get to TOP GUN, ....... and I am happy when I leave TOP GUN! I never felt any of these good feelings at Rightful Liberty! I hated that when I left there, knowing that I paid them my hard earned dollars and was shown no appreciation for my business! Again you can be a rude GRINCH, but I don't have to deal with your bad attitude any more! People today, in general, just are not nice kind and polite anymore, and I myself prefer to give my money and my business to people who appreciate me and my patronage! And you see what happens when you are nice, polite, and appreciative of both me and my business, THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT I WANT TO HELP AND SUCCEED IN BUSINESS! They have my support and recommendation!......... But, I am not just recommending them because they are nice polite kind and respectful people!...... YOU CAN NOT FIND ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL TRANSFER YOU GUNS FOR LESS THAN THESE GUY'S CHARGE! $15.00 transfer gun fee is the lowest price that I have found! Why can't good people get ahead once in a while? NOPE, I support the good guy's and the good people! Like I said, It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice! ........ and in this case for TOP GUN, being nice has paid off! GOOD FOR THEM! : )

.270 Hank

Post by .270 Hank » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:41 pm

............... and as for your answer Mr. Gary! You do NOT have to be kind and courteous to be a GUN SHOP owner, BUT I do NOT have to do business with GUN SHOP owners WHO ARE NOT KIND and COURTEOUS to me! Now as to a second floor location with only stairs and NO elevator, ........ you might as well just hang a sign out that say's Handicapped People are NOT welcomed HERE! Again, you do not have to cater to people who are confinfined to Wheel Chairs, (Like my WIFE IS!) But she is not obligated to do business with you either! Even if my wife wanted to do business with Rightful Liberty Gun Shop, there is no way she could ever get up to the second floor without an elevator! So, she has now choice but to be treated with Dignity, Honor and respect, and HAS TO DO BUSINESS with the GOOD GUY'S @ TOP GUN!......... AND SHE WILL ALSO PAY ON ONLY $15.00 for their service fee to transfer her guns! I am Happy! She is Happy! ........ and I want YOU ALL to be HAPPY and save MONEY to! Give the guys at TOP GUN a CALL! and YOU will be HAPPY TO! Ask for Hector! 305-306-7333.

BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:23 pm

The Florida Accessibility Code determines if you need to provide almost all kinds of accessibility for people that need it. There are some exclusions and you can be granted an exception to comply. If your that unhappy with spending your money at a place of business then go somewhere else.
There are places that will be glad to have your business and treat you with respect. Simple problem with a simple answer. Just sayin.
BIG JOE
Ft Lauderdale, Fl

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:42 pm

.270 Hank wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:02 pm
YOU CAN NOT FIND ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL TRANSFER YOU GUNS FOR LESS THAN THESE GUY'S CHARGE! $15.00 transfer gun fee is the lowest price that I have found!
The pawn shop I go to is an FFL and has that price to do transfers. Maybe you didn't look hard enough?

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Post by N4KVE » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:53 am

Hey .270 Hank. Your first post, & you come here to trash a business with a 1000+ word story with constant repitition, saying the same things over, & over. You could have gotten your point across with a well written paragraph. I went to their Yelp site, & all reviews were positive except 2. One was your same long monotonous review you posted here, & another guy’s short concise unhappy review. As for the lack of elevator, you need to take that up with the owners of the Kendall Plaza Building. It’s their choice to not have an elevator, as they own the building. Nothing to do with Rightful Liberty. Judging by the photo’s, they’ve been there a long time. If they were so bad, they’d have closed up years ago, but they are still doing business. So next time you want to trash a business, please do it with a clear, concise, well written paragraph, instead of a boring repetitive freaking book. Many people will read a paragraph, but are not interested in reading a book. GARY.

chuckusaret

Post by chuckusaret » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Of late I have chosen to avoid the gun shops in Palm Beach County, I have found it rather hard to do business with most. For transfers I use Fields Auction, $20.00, 802 10th St. Lake Park Fl. 561-844-0440

Trouter3

Post by Trouter3 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Whoa !!! That gotta be the longest post on record, read half one day, other half next, that folks is what I call " venting " least he got it all off his chest ..nothing else to cover, laid it all out .... #-o #-o #-o

boomboom
Life Member
Life Member

Post by boomboom » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Sometimes people react to others in the same manner that they are being treated. Just saying.....
Google pain in the ass and your picture should be there-sayeth my wife