Thanks to SID, the gunsmith at the WPB SS.

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Thanks to SID, the gunsmith at the WPB SS.

Post by N4KVE » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:52 pm

SID did some work for me today. He is very skilled, & the results were perfect. He's worked on a few guns of mine in the past, & I've always been extremely pleased with the results. While I do work for SS, I am not trying to give them free advertising, as SID usually has enough work to keep busy all the time. But I'm giving him the recognition he deserves. Thank you Sid. GARY

Trouter3

Re: Thanks to SID, the gunsmith at the WPB SS.

Post by Trouter3 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:27 pm

+1 on Sid at WPB SS great guy and has done quality work for me also on a 1911 and AR15 recognition of his fine work should be publicized ... =D> =D> =D>

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:31 pm

A nice bottle of burbon or a gift card to a steak house does a lot more than a shameless plug on a gun forum he isn't a member on :-k
N4KVE wrote:. But I'm giving him the recognition he deserves. Thank you Sid. GARY
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Post by N4KVE » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:54 am

Rentprop1 wrote:A nice bottle of burbon or a gift card to a steak house does a lot more than a shameless plug on a gun forum he isn't a member on :-k
N4KVE wrote:. But I'm giving him the recognition he deserves. Thank you Sid. GARY
I have offered $, & he has politely refused. GARY

Trouter3

Post by Trouter3 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:18 am

I bought him lunch once =:e =:e

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:02 pm

N4KVE wrote:
Rentprop1 wrote:A nice bottle of burbon or a gift card to a steak house does a lot more than a shameless plug on a gun forum he isn't a member on :-k
I have offered $, & he has politely refused. GARY
Sids done some comp work for me as well and I tried to give him money and he refused. He really is a great guy.