A chance to dump Broward's Scott Israel

czharry
Life Member
Life Member

A chance to dump Broward's Scott Israel

Post by czharry » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:33 am

Santiago Vasquez,Jr is running against Scott Israel for Broward sheriff.
Vasquez is graded a "C" by the NRA, but there isn't a grade low enough for Israel.
There's a storm coming.

870Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Re: A chance to dump Broward's Scott Israel

Post by 870Mike » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:55 pm

I've done everything possible, to include shaming Israel on his Facebook page, however I think his re-election is a lock. The sheeple have spoken.

[smilie=042.gif] [smilie=042.gif] [smilie=042.gif]
"Send lawyers & money...have enough guns." - 870Mike

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:32 pm

870Mike wrote:I've done everything possible, to include shaming Israel on his Facebook page, however I think his re-election is a lock. The sheeple have spoken.

[smilie=042.gif] [smilie=042.gif] [smilie=042.gif]

Yep
SE FL gunshow calendar: http://goo.gl/g0HdM

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

fnxster

Post by fnxster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:20 am

... and the crime in Broward continues to escalate in frequency and severity. It seems like the gangs from Miami Dade are moving in. Random shootings at people in parking lots, during the day. Invasion by brute force types of robberies with multiple perpetrators. Sick stuff, and Broward is quickly becoming unsafe.
Time to buy more and bigger guns, and focus on defensive measures around the homestead. There are good cops out there but they admit it's getting worse, and I've been robbed a couple of times - they tell me to get a big gun safe and a big dog! I don't know if it can be tied directly to Lamberti versus Israel, but if the tide doesn't turn back soon I will have to start thinking about long term plans to relocate, perhaps to the Gulf Coast.
It's all politics, Lamberti could have run again if he wanted to, anyone could have run (Republican/Law and Order). If they "really deeply cared" they would, but they know, like the poster above noted, the "sheeple" will never tolerate constructive policing.