Miami Gun Show At The Youth Fairgrounds

FIUMAN1

Miami Gun Show At The Youth Fairgrounds

Post by FIUMAN1 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:35 am

I went to the gun show at the Youth Fairgrounds on Saturday with my son-in-law Michael Littman. It started out slow but was very crowded by noon. ARs were still to be found and were not much more than they were in recent shows. I picked up a S&W M&P Sport II from Ira who had bunches as did Shoot Straight. It was hotter than hell in the room which made it difficult so we ended up leaving early.

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Miami Gun Show At The Youth Fairgrounds

Post by N4KVE » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Today was even busier. And yes, it seemed the A/C couldn't keep up when the place was the busiest. We too sold lots of AR's. Al, who sells, & installs AR accessories never stopped to breathe both days. All the vendors I spoke to at the end of the show seemed happy. I drove the 82 miles home, spent 20 minutes in the hot tub, & I'm ready for tomorrow. GARY

cvasqu03
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Miami Gun Show At The Youth Fairgrounds

Post by cvasqu03 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:45 pm

I got there around 3:30 on Sunday and it was pretty busy. The lines weren't anywhere near as long as back during the rush four years ago, but it was crowded. Business seemed brisk, but there was plenty of stock including in the used gun tables where I like to look through. Prices weren't bad, but I didn't really see any really good deal, though I scored on a mag I needed. The closest to a great deal was that the Shoot Straight table had used police trade in Mossberg 500's for $229. The ones left seemed a little beat up, but very serviceable. If I'd been on the market I'd have jumped on one.
If you're going to knock a man down, do it so he can't get up.