Fire at SS WPB.

Post Reply
N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: PALM BEACH, FLORIDA

Fire at SS WPB.

Post by N4KVE » Fri May 02, 2014 9:20 pm


User avatar
870Mike
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 4732
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:32 pm
Location: Broward (Da 'Hood)

Re: Fire at SS WPB.

Post by 870Mike » Sat May 03, 2014 12:32 am

Someone's head spontaneously combusted when looking at their prices...
"Send lawyers & money...have enough guns." - 870Mike

User avatar
XenShooter
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:58 pm
Location: Deerfield Beach

Re: Fire at SS WPB.

Post by XenShooter » Sat May 03, 2014 7:55 am

And that's why ranges don't allow tracers...
Teufel Hunden

User avatar
SergeK
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 1452
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: Boca Raton

Re: Fire at SS WPB.

Post by SergeK » Mon May 05, 2014 10:46 am

870Mike wrote:Someone's head spontaneously combusted when looking at their prices...
Solid LOL.
The money will go into channels which will carry it, not to the most productive, but to the most corrupt. By the standards of our time, the man who has the least to offer is the man who wins.

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: PALM BEACH, FLORIDA

Re: Fire at SS WPB.

Post by N4KVE » Mon May 05, 2014 11:55 am

SergeK wrote:
870Mike wrote:Someone's head spontaneously combusted when looking at their prices...
Solid LOL.
Obviously you haven't compare their prices to other local gun shops, like Gator guns. If you did, you would see that SS has much lower prices. See if Gator will sell a Glock 19 Gen 3 for $499. GARY

User avatar
cubanstang50
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: west palm beach

Re: Fire at SS WPB.

Post by cubanstang50 » Mon May 05, 2014 2:06 pm

N4KVE wrote:
SergeK wrote:
870Mike wrote:Someone's head spontaneously combusted when looking at their prices...
Solid LOL.
Obviously you haven't compare their prices to other local gun shops, like Gator guns. If you did, you would see that SS has much lower prices. See if Gator will sell a Glock 19 Gen 3 for $499. GARY
I have to agree with gary, SS has the best prices compared to any of the other shops in west palm!
3rd Battalion/8th Marines Kilo Co.

To locate, close with and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver or to repel his assault by fire and close combat.

User avatar
FSUnoles
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 1691
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:22 pm
Location: Broward

Re: Fire at SS WPB.

Post by FSUnoles » Mon May 05, 2014 4:28 pm

cubanstang50 wrote:
N4KVE wrote:
SergeK wrote:
870Mike wrote:Someone's head spontaneously combusted when looking at their prices...
Solid LOL.
Obviously you haven't compare their prices to other local gun shops, like Gator guns. If you did, you would see that SS has much lower prices. See if Gator will sell a Glock 19 Gen 3 for $499. GARY
I have to agree with gary, SS has the best prices compared to any of the other shops in west palm!
Maybe for inventory, definitely not their range fees :ham'r

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: PALM BEACH, FLORIDA

Re: Fire at SS WPB.

Post by N4KVE » Mon May 05, 2014 6:22 pm

Although they may charge a few bucks more, SS lets you shoot with your ammo on their range. Last time I was at Gator I had to use their ammo even though I had plenty. That's why I quit going to Gator. GARY

User avatar
cubanstang50
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: west palm beach

Re: Fire at SS WPB.

Post by cubanstang50 » Tue May 06, 2014 1:24 pm

I will gradly pay the $15 fee to shoot at SS. Before SS came into town the other 2 gun shops with ranges would charge you the same and only allowed you to shoot their ammo!!! :ham'r
3rd Battalion/8th Marines Kilo Co.

To locate, close with and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver or to repel his assault by fire and close combat.

User avatar
FSUnoles
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 1691
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:22 pm
Location: Broward

Re: Fire at SS WPB.

Post by FSUnoles » Tue May 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Yeah maybe it's different in palm beach but there's handfuls of way cheaper ranges down here.

philasteen
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:39 am
Location: Plantation

Re: Fire at SS WPB.

Post by philasteen » Tue May 06, 2014 7:01 pm

Any reports on how bad the damage was?

User avatar
jmikeb653
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 1427
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: palm beach county

Re: Fire at SS WPB.

Post by jmikeb653 » Wed May 07, 2014 2:40 pm

I called Monday 5-5-14, and the pistol range is open and rifle range closed..... didn't ask for how long.
"Try never to run out of smokes, ammo and luck all at the same time. But remember, if you have ammo, you can always get more smokes, and make your own luck."—G.K. Shirpa
wakkoss wrote:
" Good thing for me that I don't wear panties. I freeball with support from a small glob of firm tofu."

Post Reply