January LRPC Gun Show

jwperry
Executive Member
Executive Member

January LRPC Gun Show

Post by jwperry » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:56 pm

Anybody go?
Worth the price of admission? Thinking of going tomorrow and I wasn't sure if I should just go to Shoot Straight instead. [smilie=011.gif]

ab4ka
Life Member
Life Member

Re: January LRPC Gun Show

Post by ab4ka » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:42 pm

I went, made out really well. Morning wasn’t crowded and there were deals to be had. I walked with things that I’d been looking for. Parking was $10 but if you showed your parking receipt at the ticket booth you got $10 off the cost of your ticket. So yeah, I paid $10 to park, but my ticket to get in was only $2. I may go back tomorrow.
"A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby

jwperry
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jwperry » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:58 pm

Cool, thanks for the update. I may just swing out there.

cal45

Post by cal45 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:56 am

ab4ka wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:42 pm
I went, made out really well. Morning wasn’t crowded and there were deals to be had. I walked with things that I’d been looking for. Parking was $10 but if you showed your parking receipt at the ticket booth you got $10 off the cost of your ticket. So yeah, I paid $10 to park, but my ticket to get in was only $2. I may go back tomorrow.
Yeah, I went on Saturday too. Was glad to see that they did give us a break on the admission if you paid for parking.
In regards to the show, it depends on what you are looking for. For me, not much for what I was looking for (Sig).

I did notice a lot of folks had some new condition looking Colt revolvers in all flavors..I'm sure they aren't cheap.