Pre-Christmas Range Day at HSC Dec 23rd who's coming

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Pre-Christmas Range Day at HSC Dec 23rd who's coming

Post by Rentprop1 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:01 pm

I know a lot of people are going to be off that weekend and while this is only 2 days before Christmas, why not head out to the range and maybe try out what you bought yourself this holiday season ?? [smilie=021.gif]

I have spoken to a few other members and what better way to get together and spread some holiday cheer, by slinging some lead _: ....I guess this could be our local Christmas party

Dec 23 rd the 200M line will be open at Hernando Sportsman Club and several of us are going out and make some noise, we will have some of our MG's out there, if you wanna play with them , you've gotta feed them.

I believe its $ 16 for non-members, range is open from 9 to 2 that day.....we should be be out there by about 10 am

sound off if you think you might wanna come out, I don't need excuses about you cousins, sisters, brother is in town and you have to stay home and protect your egg nog #-o , only reply if you wanna attend , we are still going shooting regardless if you slackers show up or not .. [smilie=back.gif]
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

Jonathanw
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Pre-Christmas Range Day at HSC Dec 23rd who's coming

Post by Jonathanw » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:01 pm

I’ll try to come, can’t pass up a few mag dumps [smilie=011.gif]