Melbourne Show November 19 & 20

Gregg

Melbourne Show November 19 & 20

Post by Gregg » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:31 pm

Well, with the election results, I predict this will be a very quiet show. /:f

Noticed at least two Merritt Island gun shops are already running $50 off on AR-15's. :ber

Now, hopefully ammo and reloading components will return to the shelves, and will soon return to pre panic pricing. [-o<

One can only hope :>)) :-k

Gregg

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Melbourne Show November 19 & 20

Post by Rentprop1 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:05 pm

Leesburg was a ghost town today . ....but who knew... :-k .... I had to book the table long before the election...we went from almost 100,000 background checks per day just before the election to just about 8,000 today.....not sure where else there were gun shows if any, but people are NOT buying anything ...

Best of luck to you guys ....I'm not doing another till just before Christmas.
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Post by N4KVE » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:40 pm

West Palm Beach was very busy today. Very few "evil black rifles" sold, mostly handguns. Usually shows are a month apart, [ & this is why the WPB show sucks] but because of the hurricane last month, there was no show. So with a 2 month gap, the show did well, & so did the vendors. GARY

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:09 pm

I was surprised with the larger than expected turnout today.
Prices are still at or near the pre election levels, but there were good deals to be had on ammo.
I did see people filling out paperwork, so it looks like firearms were selling today.
All I bought was some reloading supplies (8mm and 308 projectiles) and a fair sized lot of mixed collectable cartridges that I bought cheap.
I might get lucky and find a few keepers in that lot for my cartridge collection.

Next Melbourne show is December 31 & January 1.
If you do go to this one and intend to buy a firearm, go Saturday, as the Background Check System will likely be closed on New Year's Day.

Gregg