Legoland ??

p7fl

Legoland ??

Post by p7fl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:33 am

Thinking of driving up to Tampa and making a day trip with my 4 year old grandson.
He is heavy into the Lego age stage.
I don't know anything about the place except their website clearly states "metal detector" ](*,)

Who has taken kids there, waits like the mouse, worth the effort, good for a one day back and forth from Tampa.
Any info or tricks about going appreciated.
thx
jon

draggindakota
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Legoland ??

Post by draggindakota » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:38 am

My 2 boys just went with their grampa and some other family back in July. They all had a blast. Wait times weren't bad, and it wasn't too crowded. There is a water park also. They did some add on at the gate for an extra day at the water park that was very cheap. They drove up in the morning, did the water park the first day, Lego land the second and drove home.
Why would you want to give away any of your rights or freedoms? Just because one jack wagon doesn't have an elevator worth Andre 3000 doesn't mean that I should have my privileges taken away.

Orlando Paulitician
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Legoland ??

Post by Orlando Paulitician » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:44 pm

p7fl wrote:Thinking of driving up to Tampa and making a day trip with my 4 year old grandson.
He is heavy into the Lego age stage.
It's a stage in life? Nobody told me that 23 years later.... [smilie=011.gif]
Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress wrote: According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
Ron Paul's Farewell Address wrote:Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong,