Speeding ticket lawyer

LastRites
Life Member
Life Member

Speeding ticket lawyer

Post by LastRites » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:09 am

Ok my daughter got dabbed doing 85 in a 70 off I-4 in Orlando and of course got ticketed. In the past I would generally lawyer with a local S.FL guy, who do you all recommend in the land of Disney? And yes I had the talk with her about slowing down and paying better attention. :ham'r

boomboom
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Speeding ticket lawyer

Post by boomboom » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Tom, it might be cheaper for your daughter to do the online class and pay the ticket. My daughter received a couple over the years, she did the online thing, paid the tickets and they haven't shown on her driving record.
Google pain in the ass and your picture should be there-sayeth my wife

lakelandman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakelandman » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:19 pm

Yeah you can do the online class and pay the fine and they will take it off your record you can do it 5 times in Florida for your life time I have done it two times in my years being here.
"Spend your energy to keep up and you won't have to waste it catching up"

flcracker
Life Member
Life Member

Post by flcracker » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:16 am

Ticket Clinic is state wide. $99, and she won't even have to appear in court. I figure that i would make way more than $99 at my job during the two court appearances that you have to show up for (one for arraignment, one for hearing).
and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!

LastRites
Life Member
Life Member

Post by LastRites » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:42 pm

Thanks for the replies and Dan I knew about the online class but have had great luck with a lawyer down here getting the ticket reduced or tossed. So I figured I would ask you guys up that way if you knew of anyone besides a the local ticket clinic crew. As flcracker said, would rather go the route of legal help as her time is pretty limited at the moment.

Oh and we had the slow the F down conversation, being distracted (radio mass murder) isn't good when you're doing 85 on I-4.

black_coupe

Post by black_coupe » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:38 pm

flcracker wrote:Ticket Clinic is state wide. $99, and she won't even have to appear in court. I figure that i would make way more than $99 at my job during the two court appearances that you have to show up for (one for arraignment, one for hearing).
Ticket clinic has my vouch as well... used them twice in the last couple years for tickets outside of my county.