Vero Beach Gun Show May 20-21--Russian SKS & Yugo AK

skybolt2000
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Vero Beach Gun Show May 20-21--Russian SKS & Yugo AK

Postby skybolt2000 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:20 pm

I will be selling a Russian SKS and Yugo AK-47 Under-folder at the Vero Beach Gun Show May 20-21 at the Indian River County Fairgrounds with 920 rounds of factory new Russian ammo.

The SKS seems to have never been fired and a surplus rifle, impeccable for it's vintage, no corrosion, wood furniture is beautiful.

The AK has a flash suppressor and three 30 round mags. The wood furniture is near perfect and fires smooth with no known issues.

772-321-9499, text if interested before the show or to see at the show. ~Mike

I tried to attach pictures here but got an error every single time... Anyone can help with picture attaching here??

User avatar
Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 22417
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:09 pm
Location: Finally relaxin in the country in Citrus Co

Re: Vero Beach Gun Show May 20-21--Russian SKS & Yugo AK

Postby Rentprop1 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:36 pm

Creative sales post :ham'r ....if you look around a little more...after reading the rules you may wanna check out the for sale section
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

skybolt2000
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Re: Vero Beach Gun Show May 20-21--Russian SKS & Yugo AK

Postby skybolt2000 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Not sure what your meaning is by "Creative" but thanks I found the for sale area...

mohshard
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 1476
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale

Re: Vero Beach Gun Show May 20-21--Russian SKS & Yugo AK

Postby mohshard » Fri May 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Looks like somebody stuck a "ban me" sticker on your back.......

skybolt2000
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Re: Vero Beach Gun Show May 20-21--Russian SKS & Yugo AK

Postby skybolt2000 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:51 am

For what reason would I be banned?

User avatar
Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 22417
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:09 pm
Location: Finally relaxin in the country in Citrus Co

Re: Vero Beach Gun Show May 20-21--Russian SKS & Yugo AK

Postby Rentprop1 » Sat May 13, 2017 3:32 pm

skybolt2000 wrote:For what reason would could I be banned?



Reason # 1...For Sale ad in the wrong section
Reason # 2 ...No Sales Price
Reason # 3...not smart enough to figure it out
Reason #4 ...no apology [smilie=011.gif]
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

Srasel79
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 681
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:38 am
Location: Orlando

Re: Vero Beach Gun Show May 20-21--Russian SKS & Yugo AK

Postby Srasel79 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Rentprop1 wrote:
skybolt2000 wrote:For what reason would could I be banned?



Reason # 1...For Sale ad in the wrong section
Reason # 2 ...No Sales Price
Reason # 3...not smart enough to figure it out
Reason #4 ...no apology [smilie=011.gif]

Reason #5 ...if you were a better pilot you would have saved goose!!!!

User avatar
Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 5472
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:05 am
Location: Orlando

Re: Vero Beach Gun Show May 20-21--Russian SKS & Yugo AK

Postby Gregh181 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Srasel79 wrote:
Rentprop1 wrote:
skybolt2000 wrote:For what reason would could I be banned?



Reason # 1...For Sale ad in the wrong section
Reason # 2 ...No Sales Price
Reason # 3...not smart enough to figure it out
Reason #4 ...no apology [smilie=011.gif]

Reason #5 ...if you were a better pilot you would have saved goose!!!!


Goose was a good man =:vio
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

User avatar
Casual
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 2185
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Texas and abroad
Contact:

Re: Vero Beach Gun Show May 20-21--Russian SKS & Yugo AK

Postby Casual » Sun May 14, 2017 1:41 am

Gregh181 wrote:
Srasel79 wrote:
Rentprop1 wrote:
skybolt2000 wrote:For what reason would could I be banned?



Reason # 1...For Sale ad in the wrong section
Reason # 2 ...No Sales Price
Reason # 3...not smart enough to figure it out
Reason #4 ...no apology [smilie=011.gif]

Reason #5 ...if you were a better pilot you would have saved goose!!!!


Goose was a good man =:vio

Yeh but Id still have been his Jodie. Mmm mm Meg
"What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?"

User avatar
Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 22417
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:09 pm
Location: Finally relaxin in the country in Citrus Co

Re: Vero Beach Gun Show May 20-21--Russian SKS & Yugo AK

Postby Rentprop1 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:12 am

Reason #6 multiple posts on same topic.

Austin Powers voice......now your just being anoying man... [smilie=011.gif]
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.


Return to “Central Florida”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest