How did you find FSN?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Re: How did you find FSN?

Post by P5 guy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:09 am

Way back when I was looking to buy an M1 Rifle I found www.battlerifles.com and a couple of guys from here were mods on that webpage, Thanks to Casual & Moe I've been hanging here ever since.

jazzmanDK
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jazzmanDK » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:26 am

Blind luck/non-divine intervention. Did a Google search on Gun Forums and came up with FSN....seemed like a place full of knowledgable people, so I stayed. Then I discovered the dudes who can write well...and despite their misguided attempts to convert me to a less liberal way of thinking, I realized I was a possible route to their salvation.....

Zip
We don't stop playing because we've gotten old, we get old because we stopped playing....

Wulfmann
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Wulfmann » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:05 am

I made a left at Albuquerque [smilie=011.gif]

Wulfmann /:f
“A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison

A stovepipe is your rifle flipping you off for using cheap ammo!

NonConformist
Life Member
Life Member

Post by NonConformist » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:29 am

I had a bunch of people I had helped in the Florida Forum of Arfcom. When I got banned a few were wondering where they could find me a someone mention he thought I was on FSN, I saw that and eventually came over after I found out several arcommers were residing here as well IIRC
"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by their love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest." -From the Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775.

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry" -Thomas Jefferson

ex95B10

Post by ex95B10 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:45 pm

Found FSN after reading a post on the Florida Concealed Carry forum that mentioned this forum being down for a server upgrade.
I am a card carrying NRA member, are you?
Gateway Range Time - http://www.facebook.com/RANGE.TIME :thumsup
Plastic is for toys, Steel is for real.

amstel78

Post by amstel78 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:02 am

FSN was created in my 2nd bedroom. The founder, SKSseven used to be roomy in Ft. Lauderdale. We drank a crap load of beer and bought AK's out of car trunks in Kendall. We had good times, bad times, and pig shooting times. Glad to see FSN is still kicking!

Peggy38

Post by Peggy38 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:51 pm

My husband told me about this site.

jmneill

Post by jmneill » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Word of mouth. My brother's been a member for some rime.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:14 pm

jmneill wrote:Word of mouth. My brother's been a member for some rime.

cool, who's your brother ?? :ber
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

jmneill

Post by jmneill » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:51 pm

^^^ His handle on here is dixiedawg. Judging by his post count, he does more looking than talking.
[smilie=cheers1.gif]

Edit: Quote and PM system working after 10th forum post.

vxhybrid

Post by vxhybrid » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:02 pm

The all mighty google. I was looking for local places to shoot in south Florida.

Mighty Hd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mighty Hd » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:04 pm

I honestly don't recall; I believe a Google search. It has been since at least 2003-2004 when the board first started I think. I remember a change over around 2005 when everyone had to sign in as new users; many post counts lost and a lot of head rolling over that....lol

23Preacher
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 23Preacher » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:25 am

Funny,when I found this "Hole in the wall Gang" MightyHD was smokin out a crackhead neighbor or somethin' like that with a mower or somethin'.He sounded like a real a;;h;;e,so I stayed,figured we'd get along,LOL.

Mighty Hd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mighty Hd » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:07 pm

23Preacher wrote:Funny,when I found this "Hole in the wall Gang" MightyHD was smokin out a crackhead neighbor or somethin' like that with a mower or somethin'.He sounded like a real a;;h;;e,so I stayed,figured we'd get along,LOL.
bwhahahahah. I remember those threads. They were LONG and full of fun videos, pictures and neighborhood battles.

The best one I ever did was when the whore had her clothes hanging out to dry after she had a long evening of causing s';t in the neighborhood. I was working with some concrete and happened to drop a 50lb bag, decided to grab my stihl commercial blower and politely clean up the mess. Unknown to me, at the time, her clothes were wet, hanging. Just as I realized what I had done, the angel of the wind came along and whisked the massive cloud of portland floating in the air over the fence and into her backyard. A few moments later another mild gust came along and away the cloud went; safely.

About an hour later, I heard the whore cussing up a storm about some cracker-ass f'in wit mah laudndries. hah

Then the edger....lord was that gold. I finally ran that thing until the piston melted from running on a mixture of lacquer, thinner, denatured alochol, transmission fluid and super old gas. It smoked like a freight train coming straight out of the hinges of hell. She eventually moved out and the neighborhood simmered down for a bit.

I have other stories from the felon three doors up that moved in for about 12 months. I won't share any more than when we banded together, he realized that he picked the wrong neighborhood to screw with people in.

The good days.
:ber

23Preacher
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 23Preacher » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:15 pm

The edger,thats the one,LOL.

Mighty Hd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mighty Hd » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Remember the photos that I posted of my hedges along the fence carved out so I could hide the edger?

Eventually I drilled a 2" hole through the fence, screwed a piece of galvanized pipe into the head, ran the pipe through the fence and to the 10' easement between our houses. On the other end facing her house, I rigged up a few old license plates in a cone shape to 'amplify' the sound. You could hear it for blocks.

The police came so many times it became a running joke with the department and they would all stop by to take a look at my setup. In the city ordinances, anyone is allowed to run an weed-eater, edger or mower between 6am and 30 minutes past sunset. I followed a strict rule of that. When it would run out of gas mixture, the old man up the street with his walker would shuffle down to my end of the block, refill it, use a cordless drill to start it back up and shuffle back home.

Once, I ran a really crazy mix of s';t I had laying around the house; I used brake parts cleaner and a cordless drill to get it fired up. It smoked like a tire fire but I noticed it was running hot. Hot as in the galvanized pipe was glowing orange. Soon it was too late and my hedges caught on fire and damn near burnt the fence down between our houses. A quick neighborhood pool of money, my fence was fixed and we were back in the noise business.

WHY did I do this? She had a dog that barked all the time, was a section 8 scumbag and would park at my dead end, jump my fence and sling dope or turn tricks. I fought noise with noise.

When I moved, I still had the edger behind my old shed; the new buyer asked me "what the hell happened to that thing?" OH, the edger you must be referring to....well that has a long story, just go ahead and throw it away. "Yeah...it looks like the metal is melted or something...smells weird too". I about died laughing while my wife quietly slipped away.

I believe those threads were FSN gold.

captain steinbrenner
Life Member
Life Member

Post by captain steinbrenner » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:31 pm

I was looking for how to fix a tranny since I was having issues with my truck's transmission and it lead me straight to a supposedly "tranny expert" AKA Rent...
Gross...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Death solves all problems, no man, no problem. Joseph Stalin

Mighty Hd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mighty Hd » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:34 pm

captain steinbrenner wrote:I was looking for how to fix a tranny since I was having issues with my truck's transmission and it lead me straight to a supposedly "tranny expert" AKA Rent...
Gross...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
hahahahahah That's STILL following poor Rent around? I'm in tears. hahahahahah
=D> =D> =D> =D>

mpk585

Post by mpk585 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:00 am

Friend told me about the site.

Komodoj

Post by Komodoj » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 pm

So cool members on here local to me! =:bye
Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.

Ronald Reagan