Nikolas Cruz's cellphone video is released

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
bmup
Life Member
Life Member

Nikolas Cruz's cellphone video is released

Post by bmup » Wed May 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Maybe somebody can point out how this relates to normal gun owners and the NRA...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html
Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power.
-- Yoshimi Ishikawa, Japanese author, in the LA Times 15 Oct 1992

Skoll

Re: Nikolas Cruz's cellphone video is released

Post by Skoll » Wed May 30, 2018 5:00 pm

Nope, the media isn't culpable at all in any of this.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

Water Rat
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Water Rat » Wed May 30, 2018 5:39 pm

The more the media gives time to these nut cases, the more they come out of the wood work to get their 15 minutes.

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Wed May 30, 2018 5:46 pm

MAYBE THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN SO MUCH IF FULLY SEMI AUTOMATIC GUNS WEREN'T EASIER TO GET THAN A DRIVERS LICENSE!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111oneoneoneoneoneone

NOTHING AT ALL TO DO--- sorry, just parodying them is going to give me autism.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

patw
Life Member
Life Member

Post by patw » Wed May 30, 2018 7:05 pm

This wouldn't happen so much if they sent these people into space without a suit on. The evil is getting worse in this world and many of our liberal leaders condone it.

zeebaron
Life Member
Life Member

Post by zeebaron » Wed May 30, 2018 7:14 pm

Did he do it over a woman? Sigh.

Chinerd00
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Chinerd00 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:57 pm

Only reason this was released is because of the words AR15 and this video has alot of editing. It wouldn't surprise me if they even edited his voice with those words knowing the agenda people are on.
Three people can keep a secret if two are dead.

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Wed May 30, 2018 8:58 pm

zeebaron wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 7:14 pm
Did he do it over a woman? Sigh.
Tale as old as time, bro.

I don't think the world is getting "more" evil, I think just how violent we are as a species is coming to more light due to technology's instant communication.

madman
Life Member
Life Member

Post by madman » Wed May 30, 2018 9:10 pm

They should focus on the sick bastard that he is. This, along with most of the rest of them, have mental health issues.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"The Constitution cannot defend itself. It is the duty of the People to defend it."
-Robert L. Schulz

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:16 pm

More people equals more crime. As our population grows and more and more people are crowded into one hole. There will be more crime.
Ruskin was so quite until they built all of these damn subdivisions and all of the trash I mean people came. With people comes crime.

Man is nothing but a parasite.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Trouter3

Post by Trouter3 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:00 pm

I m in total agreement with Madman, listening to that cell video that kid is a total mental case, angry at the world, he should have been in a rubber room a long time ago, and there were red flags many times that the authorities missed or didn't react to, the system will never work the way it exists, the people in a postion to do something are caught up in the bureaucratic bullshit that creates the do nothing attitude or geez I should have further researched the problem but he only had 15 red flags that he could kill someone I'll put it in the file that waits til he has 20 ..that is the pass the buck, sweep it under the rug, let someone else worry about the problem, the chances are remote this kid will kill anyone attitude, that is our way of life I'm sorry to say, it's a mental health problem that has to be addressed right now, the first time a red flag is brought against anyone who is violent and threatens killings gotta be his or hers last, person should be interviewed, watched, put on some sorta surveillance system, this Cruz kid was interviewed so many times locally the police new him on a first name basis, but they did nothing, looked the other way, the system is broken we gotta fix it and fast or we are going to experience mass killing like we have never seen b4, this the BEGINING, copycats using vehicles, knives, explosives, not guns are waiting in the wings we need to remove them from the populace ...Wow the video really got my attention didn't it ... Sick,sick sob, should not have been allowed to walk the streets ...... The system failed AGAIN ...

Water Rat
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Water Rat » Thu May 31, 2018 5:22 am

Trouter3 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 10:00 pm
I m in total agreement with Madman, listening to that cell video that kid is a total mental case, angry at the world, he should have been in a rubber room a long time ago, and there were red flags many times that the authorities missed or didn't react to, the system will never work the way it exists, the people in a postion to do something are caught up in the bureaucratic bullshit that creates the do nothing attitude or geez I should have further researched the problem but he only had 15 red flags that he could kill someone I'll put it in the file that waits til he has 20 ..that is the pass the buck, sweep it under the rug, let someone else worry about the problem, the chances are remote this kid will kill anyone attitude, that is our way of life I'm sorry to say, it's a mental health problem that has to be addressed right now, the first time a red flag is brought against anyone who is violent and threatens killings gotta be his or hers last, person should be interviewed, watched, put on some sorta surveillance system, this Cruz kid was interviewed so many times locally the police new him on a first name basis, but they did nothing, looked the other way, the system is broken we gotta fix it and fast or we are going to experience mass killing like we have never seen b4, this the BEGINING, copycats using vehicles, knives, explosives, not guns are waiting in the wings we need to remove them from the populace ...Wow the video really got my attention didn't it ... Sick,sick sob, should not have been allowed to walk the streets ...... The system failed AGAIN ...
Unfortunatly there are a ton of kids with the same mental outlook as him in schools.
My teenage grandkids tell me all the time about zombie loners roaming their school halls.

This problem is not going away anytime soon.

P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Post by P5 guy » Thu May 31, 2018 6:54 am

Thanks to the ACLU for closing so many of the mental hospitals.
:ham'r
I AM THE GUN LOBBY AND I VOTE!

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:16 am

Trouter3 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 10:00 pm
I m in total agreement with Madman, listening to that cell video that kid is a total mental case, angry at the world, he should have been in a rubber room a long time ago, and there were red flags many times that the authorities missed or didn't react to, the system will never work the way it exists,
It sn't an inevitable bureaucratic mess but the result of deliberate policy changes by a Leftist county, Democrat controlled. In a sane county not ruled by misguided compassion Cruz would have had a felony arrest record and likely been institutionalized.

The "System" was changed by the Broward Sheriff and the school system to give poor troubled little kids like Cruz a chance instead of labeling them forever as a criminal psychopath. Instead of arrests "civil citations" were to be issued.

"My innovative initiatives also helped keep children in school and out of jail, greatly expanding the juvenile civil citation program and making issuance of civil citations mandatory for BSO deputies….
Sheriff Israel

As for the schools:

At times, Nikolas Cruz’s behavior could be a school administrator’s nightmare: Teachers and other students said he kicked doors, cursed at teachers, fought with and threatened classmates and brought a backpack with bullets to school. He collected a string of discipline for profanity, disobedience, insubordination, and disruption.

In 2014, administrators transferred Cruz to an alternative school for children with emotional and behavioral disabilities — only to change course two years later and return him to a traditional neighborhood school, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Cruz was banished from Douglas a year later for other disciplinary violations — then toggled between three other alternative placements, school records obtained by the Miami Herald show.

If the frequent transfers — records show there were six in three years — did little to stanch Cruz’s disruptive behavior, they eventually became the only option left in the school district’s toolbox. Contrary to early reports, Cruz was never expelled from Broward schools. Legally, he couldn’t be.

The whole story is at: https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/20 ... y-be-true/
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

zeebaron
Life Member
Life Member

Post by zeebaron » Thu May 31, 2018 9:57 am

P5 guy wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 6:54 am
Thanks to the ACLU for closing so many of the mental hospitals.
:ham'r
Pills are cheaper than storing crazy people is what it comes down to.

REDinFL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by REDinFL » Thu May 31, 2018 10:00 am

Tarpeian rock.
NRA Endowment Member
PhD from University of Hard Knocks

Trouter3

Post by Trouter3 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:35 am

You know I try to rationalize the entire picture, this young man committed horrific crimes, I surely am not a psychologist nor a social worker, this poor person never had a chance, had no father that I've read about, his mother passed away recently and he pawned off on a neighbor who took him in and had no control of him, he had no direction whatsoever, that phone video he made was some scary s';t, in my lifetime I've seen situations that stood my hair up, life and death, as of this writing I still cannot come to terms that I feel sorry for this sick mentally unbalanced kid, and he is ill , mentally just like if you had a disease you had to take medication to control. never had a chance, he obviously didn't have the intellectual power to deal with his anger, it's another of many sad sad stories out there that are waiting to erupt, just another point if I may, I saw on the news a youngster was taken into custody for committing a prank that he was going to shoot up a school, these kids need to be taught that crap with result in severe punishment to themselves and family, and it will change the way they live for the rest of their lives, the kid had a s';t eating grin on his face saying he was just Kidding around, no do over on this, tar and feather the idiot ... I'm sorry to say this not the last discussion we will have on this subject, many more to come until we fix a system that to me looks un fixable ..

Peace and tranquility