ATF Sting

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ATF Sting

Post by firemedic2000 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:22 pm

N4KVE wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 8:52 am
Flame Red wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 7:47 am

During one transaction with undercover agents, Talbot sold a Glock auto switch machine gun, an AM-15 multicaliber short-barrel rifle and a silencer in exchange for $1,320, the report states.

This was his major fock up. Anyone remember Ed from Gunsmoke? GARY.

Yep still have one of Gunsmoke lower receivers in New condition. He use to have a really nice store right on Lake Okkechobee many years ago
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Post by N4KVE » Wed May 30, 2018 10:29 pm

That was his Dad, Ed Sr. Ed Jr is the one who went away. GARY.

SteyrAUG
Life Member
Life Member

Post by SteyrAUG » Thu May 31, 2018 1:26 am

Jonathanw wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 11:03 am
He’s about to go to pound town [-X

Selling Illegal machine guns, SBR’s, and silencers will get you a one way ticket there
If it was just a sear and not in a Glock it's simply a gun part. However unregistered SBRs and suppressors are quite a different matter. But honestly, so long as ATF has these retards to chase after, they won't be messing with regular folks.

I don't wish ATF on anyone, but if you are selling unregistered NFA stuff I'm not gonna feel sorry for you either. I pay a lot of cash and jump through a lot of hoops to LEGALLY be a NFA dealer so screw anyone doing it in Publix parking lot.
Steyr808@yahoo.com
FFL Broward County, FL

Cloaked Dagger
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cloaked Dagger » Thu May 31, 2018 9:41 am

SteyrAUG wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 1:26 am
Jonathanw wrote:

Selling Illegal machine guns, SBR’s, and silencers will get you a one way ticket there
If it was just a sear and not in a Glock it's simply a gun part. However unregistered SBRs and suppressors are quite a different matter. But honestly, so long as ATF has these retards to chase after, they won't be messing with regular folks.

I don't wish ATF on anyone, but if you are selling unregistered NFA stuff I'm not gonna feel sorry for you either. I pay a lot of cash and jump through a lot of hoops to LEGALLY be a NFA dealer so screw anyone doing it in Publix parking lot.
Some people don’t think you should have to ask the crown’s permission or pay their tax to excercise your rights. That said this guy probably doesn’t fall into this category and was just a moron trying to make a quick buck.
Libertas aut mortis!

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:17 pm

N4KVE wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 10:29 pm
That was his Dad, Ed Sr. Ed Jr is the one who went away. GARY.
What happen to the gun store the use to be next the Okkechobee lake that SR. Had.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Thu May 31, 2018 5:14 pm

Cloaked Dagger wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:41 am
SteyrAUG wrote:
Jonathanw wrote:

Some people don’t think you should have to ask the crown’s permission or pay their tax to excercise your rights. That said this guy probably doesn’t fall into this category and was just a moron trying to make a quick buck.
Those "if it pleases the crown" people also refuse to see reality that we all live under a social contract whether we want to or not.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

Cloaked Dagger
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cloaked Dagger » Thu May 31, 2018 9:05 pm

Skoll wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:14 pm
Cloaked Dagger wrote:
SteyrAUG wrote:
Jonathanw wrote:

Those "if it pleases the crown" people also refuse to see reality that we all live under a social contract whether we want to or not.
Using the word contract implies consent. There is no consent. Government is forced and violence as that is the only means they have to enforce this “social contract.” There will come a time when they take the restrictions too far.
Libertas aut mortis!

dammitgriff

ATF Sting

Post by dammitgriff » Thu May 31, 2018 10:37 pm

Cloaked Dagger wrote:
Skoll wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:14 pm
Cloaked Dagger wrote:
SteyrAUG wrote:

Using the word contract implies consent. There is no consent. Government is forced and violence as that is the only means they have to enforce this “social contract.” There will come a time when they take the restrictions too far.
Yep. And sooner than we think.
Wonder on which side of the line between freedom and serfdom (government) Floridians will fall?
R/Griff

SteyrAUG
Life Member
Life Member

Post by SteyrAUG » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:29 am

Cloaked Dagger wrote:
SteyrAUG wrote:
Jonathanw wrote:

And I'm one of those people.

But I'm not going to stop paying income tax because I believe it violates my rights, I'm not going to form a lawful militia and police my neighborhood and I'm not going to do a LOT of things that didn't require King Georges approval.

But the day somebody challenges it legally and wins, that will be the day I no longer will need a FFL or SOT and I'll be glad to sell the items in my general store.
Steyr808@yahoo.com
FFL Broward County, FL

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:28 am

a lot of potential sovereign citizens here =:wvr
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Rentprop1 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:28 am
I didn't want to say it, but that's what I read, rolled my eyes, and thought.

Then I watched a couple videos of sov cits getting owned on youtube.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:49 pm

Skoll wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:29 pm
we have a lot of them here in Citrus Co, a buddy is a deputy here and they have a list of them, almost all of them talk themselves into going to jail for simple things like a traffic stop...funny thing is they don't wanna play nice with the government or any type of authority, but the authority knows all to well who they are and how to deal with them [-(
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:39 pm

Rentprop1 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:49 pm
Skoll wrote:
we have a lot of them here in Citrus Co, a buddy is a deputy here and they have a list of them, almost all of them talk themselves into going to jail for simple things like a traffic stop...funny thing is they don't wanna play nice with the government or any type of authority, but the authority knows all to well who they are and how to deal with them [-(
"I'm a free man on the land, travelling under maritime law and none of your laws or taxes apply to me. No, I won't give you my slave name!" - How you turn a simple traffic stop over nothing into police brutality.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Skoll wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:39 pm
- How you turn a simple traffic stop over nothing into police brutality.
exactly , I take my hat off and would even turn my back and let the beating continue for things like that, those guys have a tough enough job without having to deal with the sov cits giving them a harder time :ham'r

RevCharlie
Life Member
Life Member

Post by RevCharlie » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:01 pm

Rentprop1 wrote:
Please pardon my ignorance, my love, but WTF is a sovereign citizen? :-k
/:f

dammitgriff

ATF Sting

Post by dammitgriff » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:08 pm

Rentprop1 wrote:
Skoll wrote:
Yeah...
Cops and the government they work for don’t really understand what liberty means.
Neither did King George II.
Just sayin’...
R/Griff

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:13 pm

RevCharlie wrote:
Rentprop1 wrote:
A sovereign citizen is a free person.
Because we suffer our government, we are not really free men.
Government is the opposite of freedom.
Most Americans are fine with that. Others, not so much.

R/Griff

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:11 pm

RevCharlie wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:01 pm
Rentprop1 wrote:
Nut cases who think the system of laws that we live under and make society work doesn't apply to them because they didn't sign a specific agreement stating that they're ok with it, not recognizing that they don't have a choice in the matter whatsoever. Canada also has some, funnily enough.

dammitgriff

ATF Sting

Post by dammitgriff » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:33 pm

Well, Skoll, while I agree that a contract isn’t necessary to form a civilized society, NEITHER IS GOVERNMENT.
Ours is totally out of control and most Americans beg for more of the same.
If cops and our servicemen were honest and actually understood and defended the Constitution, they would point their guns at lawmakers—local and national—and demand they vacate their positions.
It’s time to downsize our government and return to fiscal sanity, at the very least. Between warfare and welfare we are spending ourselves into oblivion. 40% of our national debt belongs to foreign interests. Think about that.

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:33 am

dammitgriff wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:33 pm
Well, Skoll, while I agree that a contract isn’t necessary to form a civilized society, NEITHER IS GOVERNMENT.
You may be reasonable, sane and peaceable enough to live without government but it is a very silly fantasy to think that all people will conform to your ideals. Protecting you from THEM is the function of government.

“Two Treatises of Government” (1690) John Locke

" All men by nature are equal in that equal right that every man hath to his natural freedom, without being subjected to the will or authority of any other man; being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions."

"The end of law is not to abolish or restrain, but to preserve and enlarge freedom. For in all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom."

"Freedom of men under government is to have a standing rule to live by, common to every one of that society and made by the legislative power vested in it and not to be subject to the inconstant, uncertain, arbitrary will of another man."

"The only way whereby anyone divests himself of his natural liberty, and puts on the bonds of civil society, is by agreeing with other men to join and unite into a community, for their comfortable, safe, and peaceable living one amongst another, in a secure enjoyment of their properties, and a greater security against any that are not of it."

" Freedom of Men under Government is, to have a standing Rule to live by, common to every one of that Society, and made by the Legislative Power erected in it; a Liberty to follow my own Will in all things, where the Rule prescribes not; and not to be subject to the inconstant, uncertain, unknown, Arbitrary Will of another Man...."
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.