Contact Publix

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
zeebaron
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Contact Publix

Post by zeebaron » Sat May 26, 2018 3:58 pm

I only buy obscure ingredients only Publix seems to carry these days or their sales/B1G1's. And I'm still going to.

They have a great garlicky German bologna still made with pork and beef (no bullshit chicken or turkey) for $3.99/lb at the deli. Best I've ever had. Even better than Boar's Head at twice the price.

Dave M
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Dave M » Sat May 26, 2018 4:56 pm

If there are people laying all over the floor, why can't you complain to the manager that you are a paying customer in their store and they are allowing a fire hazard to exist.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

dammitgriff

Contact Publix

Post by dammitgriff » Sat May 26, 2018 5:25 pm

zeebaron wrote:I only buy obscure ingredients only Publix seems to carry these days or their sales/B1G1's. And I'm still going to.

They have a great garlicky German bologna still made with pork and beef (no bullshit chicken or turkey) for $3.99/lb at the deli. Best I've ever had. Even better than Boar's Head at twice the price.
Sounds like a deal, I’ll have to check that out tomorrow.
R/Griff
Last edited by dammitgriff on Sat May 26, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zeebaron
Life Member
Life Member

Post by zeebaron » Sat May 26, 2018 5:28 pm

dammitgriff wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 5:25 pm
zeebaron wrote:I only buy obscure ingredients only Publix seems to carry these days or their sales/B1G1's. And I'm still going to.

Sounds like a deal, I’ll have to check that out tomorrow.

R/Griff
Have them slice it thin, that's when it's best.

GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses » Sat May 26, 2018 8:25 pm

T I won't be happy with Publix if they cave into the little CS'rs for sure and WILL let them know it. You guys can shop where you want, but Publix is BY FAR the nicest/cleanest/friendliest/English speaking supermarket around! Winn Dixie is a shithole and Sedanos ain't far behind! I do occasionally buy groceries from Walmart, and yes they ARE cheaper on many items, but their meat products don't seem to be the same quality as Publix. I also try to support local businesses and they got their start here! As for that POS Hoggboy and the f'tards that are trying to strong arm Publix, he needs to be brought up on charges...maybe blackmail!

zeebaron
Life Member
Life Member

Post by zeebaron » Sat May 26, 2018 9:52 pm

REDinFL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by REDinFL » Sat May 26, 2018 10:11 pm

Golf shoes.
NRA Endowment Member
PhD from University of Hard Knocks

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:55 pm

s';t I would of stepped right on that stupid bitches face right by her foot
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

captain steinbrenner
Life Member
Life Member

Post by captain steinbrenner » Sat May 26, 2018 11:09 pm

Gregh181 wrote:s';t I would of stepped right on that stupid bitches face right by her foot
More like f#;.,/g stomped brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Death solves all problems, no man, no problem. Joseph Stalin

Bobberfishin

Post by Bobberfishin » Sun May 27, 2018 5:49 am

I sure hope no one drops a container of wine, vinegar, olive oil, or soda & it spills on them. [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif]
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." - Groucho Marx

dammitgriff

Contact Publix

Post by dammitgriff » Sun May 27, 2018 5:55 am

Bobberfishin wrote:I sure hope no one drops a container of wine, vinegar, olive oil, or soda & it spills on them. [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif]
Or bleach and soap... isn’t that great stuff for cleaning crap off your floor?
Is this America’s future? Is this what we want to show the world, a country full of virtue-signaling entitlementarians? A generation so weak they can’t even stand up for what they believe in? Sad.
R/Griff

Bobberfishin

Post by Bobberfishin » Sun May 27, 2018 6:30 am

Shouldn't Publix have some type of security on site when they know these "displays" will be occurring?

Publix doesn't seemed too concerned about ensuring the safety of their patrons.

Can't even imagine the law suit someone could throw at them if they were to fall because one of these protesters got in the way of a customer.
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." - Groucho Marx

FfNJGTFO
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by FfNJGTFO » Sun May 27, 2018 7:59 am

Bobberfishin wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:30 am
Shouldn't Publix have some type of security on site when they know these "displays" will be occurring?

I don't think they have *that* much security. They may have 1 or 2 security people monitoring the cameras to look out for shoplifting, but that's about it.

BTW, DeSantis was on Fox & Friends Weekend this morning saying that Publix was mistaken for changing their stance on donations due to the protestors. I wonder if that's because he wants more donations from them, or because he knows they donate(d) to Adam Putnam.... ??? [smilie=011.gif]

[smilie=042.gif]

RevCharlie
Life Member
Life Member

Post by RevCharlie » Sun May 27, 2018 8:44 am

FfNJGTFO wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:59 am
Bobberfishin wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:30 am

I don't think they have *that* much security. They may have 1 or 2 security people monitoring the cameras to look out for shoplifting, but that's about it.

BTW, DeSantis was on Fox & Friends Weekend this morning saying that Publix was mistaken for changing their stance on donations due to the protestors. I wonder if that's because he wants more donations from them, or because he knows they donate(d) to Adam Putnam.... ??? [smilie=011.gif]

[smilie=042.gif]
Mr. I'll suck any dick DeDicksucker was looking for $$$$ for himself, not Adam Putnam! Besides, he's home watching himself on DVR and practicing on a dildo how tight he can get his mouth around Trump's wallywally! [smilie=033.gif]
/:f

Dave M
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Dave M » Sun May 27, 2018 8:54 am

Why cant you complain to the store manager that they are knowingly allowing a fire hazard , trip hazard, etc?

Call the fire marshall?

g.willikers
Life Member
Life Member

Post by g.willikers » Sun May 27, 2018 9:59 am

"Don't take life so serious, son, it ain't nohow permanent."

Bobberfishin

Post by Bobberfishin » Sun May 27, 2018 10:17 am

Why cant you complain to the store manager that they are knowingly allowing a fire hazard , trip hazard, etc?

Call the fire marshall?

How about "One of these perverts has been looking up my dress." I'm sure that'll get some publicity

FfNJGTFO
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by FfNJGTFO » Sun May 27, 2018 11:34 am

Bobberfishin wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 10:17 am

Call the fire marshall?

How about "One of these perverts has been looking up my dress." I'm sure that'll get some publicity
That, actually, might be a good idea. But it seems like from the limited photos I was seeing, the protesters were near popular displays like the "meat counter." They would need to be "lying down" near points of "emergency egress" (or passages to them) for the Fire Marshall to care. I'm thinking the protesters may have been coached not to block the exits for that very reason (i.e. to prevent the Fire Marshall from appearing).

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:22 pm

dammitgriff wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:55 am
Bobberfishin wrote:I sure hope no one drops a container of wine, vinegar, olive oil, or soda & it spills on them. [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif]
Or bleach and soap... isn’t that great stuff for cleaning crap off your floor?
Is this America’s future? Is this what we want to show the world, a country full of virtue-signaling entitlementarians? A generation so weak they can’t even stand up for what they believe in? Sad.
R/Griff
I wouldn’t worry too much. I’m 32 and I’m right behind these dumbass protestors w my shopping cart ready and willing to run them over. We’re not all pussies like em
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

GunnyHiway
Life Member
Life Member

Post by GunnyHiway » Sun May 27, 2018 2:44 pm

zeebaron wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:52 pm
I, being an "elderly" American that has a hard time walking from time to time I wonder how these idiots would handle a 275 lb. old dude tripping and falling on a couple of these idiots, broken bones on them of course. I'll bet it would make headline news. If any wanted some, I say GET SOME! Old men don't fight fair and that nice camera would make a fine face plant.

BREAKING NEWS ! SENIOR CITIZEN TRIPS OVER NRA PROTESTERS AT PUBLIX MARKET AND INJURES A FEW, PROTESTERS RETALIATE AGAINST SENIOR WHO PROCEEDS TO OPEN UP CAN OF WHOOPASS, OTHER SENIORS JOIN IN THE FRACUS !
Details on page 12.
The M14 does my talking !

CRIMSON TIDE !!!