Need a good lawyer in SoFlo

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Gmountain
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 1567
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:35 pm
Location: Martin County

Re: Need a good lawyer in SoFlo

Post by Gmountain » Thu May 24, 2018 5:11 pm

Or you could just move on, like a responsible adult would.

momoshooter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 11:39 am

Re: Need a good lawyer in SoFlo

Post by momoshooter » Fri May 25, 2018 8:35 am

Gmountain wrote:Or you could just move on, like a responsible adult would.
Responsible adult?

Actually no a responsible adult would consider
What others(my team members) are going thru while still being employed there and having to go thru it. Then go about doing something to stop it.

Clearly you walk or run away from big challenges in your life.

Not me.

You might be so puzzled Why do they go thru it?
They have families and its not that easy when some of them are sponsored by Visas to work there. Others are making great money and walking away from $1XX,XXX.xx /yr job in South Florida isnt something you take lightly.

From your thoughtless post I can safely bet you are making quite a bit south of that.

But it takes all kinds to get a consensus.

A sincere thanks to those that put thoughts to keyboard and know that for someone like me who works hard, and is not a quitter getting smacked around in the corporate office environment and having to deal with that like a real man(which means keep your cool and keep your job), seeking legal remedy is completely understandable.

Moderator if you’re listening.

Please lock the thread.

Ive heard from enough smart and thoughtful Brothers on here.

The kids are starting to chime in now.


User avatar
photohause
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 3021
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:08 pm
Location: Indian River County

Re: Need a good lawyer in SoFlo

Post by photohause » Fri May 25, 2018 8:44 am

Image
What new gun my dear, this old thing?

User avatar
23Preacher
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:09 pm
Location: On the river in Deland, Volusia county

Re: Need a good lawyer in SoFlo

Post by 23Preacher » Fri May 25, 2018 8:49 am

I'm takin' my ball an go home !!!!

Gmountain
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 1567
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:35 pm
Location: Martin County

Re: Need a good lawyer in SoFlo

Post by Gmountain » Fri May 25, 2018 9:06 am

momoshooter wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:35 am
Gmountain wrote:Or you could just move on, like a responsible adult would.
Responsible adult?

Actually no a responsible adult would consider
What others(my team members) are going thru while still being employed there and having to go thru it. Then go about doing something to stop it.

Clearly you walk or run away from big challenges in your life.

Not me.

You might be so puzzled Why do they go thru it?
They have families and its not that easy when some of them are sponsored by Visas to work there. Others are making great money and walking away from $1XX,XXX.xx /yr job in South Florida isnt something you take lightly.

From your thoughtless post I can safely bet you are making quite a bit south of that.

But it takes all kinds to get a consensus.

A sincere thanks to those that put thoughts to keyboard and know that for someone like me who works hard, and is not a quitter getting smacked around in the corporate office environment and having to deal with that like a real man(which means keep your cool and keep your job), seeking legal remedy is completely understandable.

Moderator if you’re listening.

Please lock the thread.

Ive heard from enough smart and thoughtful Brothers on here.

The kids are starting to chime in now.
Are you kidding? You don't like the answers you are getting so you want to lock the thread?

How about this. I think your evidence is weak. I think if you wanted to do something you should have done it before you lost your job. I think it shows that you are only looking for some way to get "even." You have not enumerated any damages, other than getting back at your former employer. I think if you really believe you have a case you should spend the $10000 and hire a lawyer. The fact that you say the lawyer can keep the money means you don't want to risk anything.

Most lawyers aren't going to waste their time on a bullshit case like this. The first red flag is when you say you aren't putting any money into it. Lawyers take contingency cases in car accidents and similar matters because there is insurance that will pay out. Based on the facts you presented, good luck. In the meantime, move on.

momoshooter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 11:39 am

Re: Need a good lawyer in SoFlo

Post by momoshooter » Fri May 25, 2018 9:17 pm

Gmountain wrote:
momoshooter wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:35 am
Gmountain wrote:Or you could just move on, like a responsible adult would.
Responsible adult?

Actually no a responsible adult would consider
What others(my team members) are going thru while still being employed there and having to go thru it. Then go about doing something to stop it.

Clearly you walk or run away from big challenges in your life.

Not me.

You might be so puzzled Why do they go thru it?
They have families and its not that easy when some of them are sponsored by Visas to work there. Others are making great money and walking away from $1XX,XXX.xx /yr job in South Florida isnt something you take lightly.

From your thoughtless post I can safely bet you are making quite a bit south of that.

But it takes all kinds to get a consensus.

A sincere thanks to those that put thoughts to keyboard and know that for someone like me who works hard, and is not a quitter getting smacked around in the corporate office environment and having to deal with that like a real man(which means keep your cool and keep your job), seeking legal remedy is completely understandable.

Moderator if you’re listening.

Please lock the thread.

Ive heard from enough smart and thoughtful Brothers on here.

The kids are starting to chime in now.
Are you kidding? You don't like the answers you are getting so you want to lock the thread?

How about this. I think your evidence is weak. I think if you wanted to do something you should have done it before you lost your job. I think it shows that you are only looking for some way to get "even." You have not enumerated any damages, other than getting back at your former employer. I think if you really believe you have a case you should spend the $10000 and hire a lawyer. The fact that you say the lawyer can keep the money means you don't want to risk anything.

Most lawyers aren't going to waste their time on a bullshit case like this. The first red flag is when you say you aren't putting any money into it. Lawyers take contingency cases in car accidents and similar matters because there is insurance that will pay out. Based on the facts you presented, good luck. In the meantime, move on.
GMountain,

This is what I wanted out of you the first post.

A well thought out response.

AND... i hear you.

You very well maybe right.

I sincerely appreciate your reply.

Even if I had to coax it out of ya. ;-)

Have a good weekend.

This afternoon was a good day for me.

I just made it out of surgery, no complications as of yet. Thanks to God.




User avatar
photohause
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 3021
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:08 pm
Location: Indian River County

Re: Need a good lawyer in SoFlo

Post by photohause » Sat May 26, 2018 11:03 am

Image
What new gun my dear, this old thing?

Shueter612
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 12:30 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Need a good lawyer in SoFlo

Post by Shueter612 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:08 pm

Did you take pictures of the bruising? I can tell you that no Officer would write a battery report 3 months later and the State Attorney's Office would almost certainly refuse to file charges.

It seems like a crappy situation, but having not done anything then might have cost you.

Allme
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 am
Location: Pinellas Co. Florida

Re: Need a good lawyer in SoFlo

Post by Allme » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:02 am

Rentprop1 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 1:01 pm
you got bullied, man up, go get a Louisville slugger and wait for him outside of work on a Friday
+1

Its not often I agree with Rent so mark your calendar.

momoshooter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 11:39 am

Re: Need a good lawyer in SoFlo

Post by momoshooter » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:59 am

Shueter612 wrote:Did you take pictures of the bruising? I can tell you that no Officer would write a battery report 3 months later and the State Attorney's Office would almost certainly refuse to file charges.

It seems like a crappy situation, but having not done anything then might have cost you.
Done anything?


Yes, pictures of the bruising and multiple doctor’s reports later. Plus a specialist Doctor that sent me for an MRI recently. The medical bills keep slowly growing for me to investigate exactly what tissue /nerve damage this area of the shoulder has encumbered.


Post Reply