I'm going to tick off some people saying this....

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
dammitgriff

I'm going to tick off some people saying this....

Post by dammitgriff » Fri May 25, 2018 9:06 am

So...private businesses don’t get to say who or what can be permitted on or in their private property, after all.
You either own private property or you don’t.
Guess we aren’t as free as we’re told we are.
R/Griff

Cloaked Dagger
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: I'm going to tick off some people saying this....

Post by Cloaked Dagger » Fri May 25, 2018 9:22 am

jjk308 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:47 am
Cloaked Dagger wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:00 pm

Dogs are usually pretty good judges of character. Especially if it’s dogs in general that don’t like you and not just this one then I’d say that says more about you than the dogs or their owners.

That said this guy should have had his dog on a leash at least, and really should have left him at home.
You really think dogs are perfect? I love them but they aren't always smart or perceptive and screw up a lot, all the time.
Reread my post, when did I say they are perfect? I said they are usually good judges of character. I also said if it was dogs in general instead of just this one dog that then there is something about the guy, and not the dog, that is causing dogs to not like him.

Just like with people. If one person doesn’t like you it could be because they are an a;;h;;e but if everyone doesn’t like you it’s probably because you’re the a;;h;;e
Libertas aut mortis!

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Fri May 25, 2018 11:35 am

jjk post up the pictures of that last Birthday party you had for your cat... [smilie=011.gif]
jjk308 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:47 am

You really think dogs are perfect?
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

zeebaron
Life Member
Life Member

Post by zeebaron » Fri May 25, 2018 1:40 pm

SteyrAUG
Life Member
Life Member

Post by SteyrAUG » Thu May 31, 2018 1:21 am

tector wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 5:12 pm
Took my mom out for a Christmas dinner a couple of years ago, some crazy bitch had her dog there. Freaked my mom out. If you are so f#;.,/g crazy that you can't go out to eat without a dog, then don't go out to eat. Or kill yourself already.
As a dog owner, I completely agree. Unless it is a genuine service dog, and I don't mean simply a registered service dog, it has no business in lots of places. The only reason I would register my dog as a "therapy dog" or some similar nonsense would be in the case of an emergency such as a hurricane evacuation where I had for some unforeseen reason needed to take my dog with me while I grab supplies of some kind because I couldn't leave the dog in the car.

Of course if I've prepared correctly, that scenario will never happen which is why I've yet to register my "service dog." I'd never want to take my dog into a restaurant because it would mean giving the dog a bath 5 times a week. If my dog lays down where people walk all day, or worse drop food, then it's getting a bath before it gets back on my furniture.
Steyr808@yahoo.com
FFL Broward County, FL

Allme
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Allme » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:53 am

photohause wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:29 pm
WHY, do people HAVE to bring their pets to the grocery store; Home Depot/Lowes; Dollar Store; and so on?!?!?!?!??!

I've been in our local Publix and saw three parrots on the cart handle. Holy Guacamole! And I don't want to see any on the floor.

Little fluffy in the child seat...I'm sure it is sterilized afterwards. Big Fido walking in the isles with mommy.

And I wonder how many FIfi's sitting in daddy's lap while he's driving
his 1996 El Dorado tank rand ready to take out a school bus ion nuns.

I'm in Wally's and I'm looking for something on the shelf and I feel a ***** at my ankle -Ouch! I step back and step on a little doggies paw and then yell, yelp, yelp! The dam thing was wearing a "Comfort Dawg" smock. WTF is the owner who need the compassionate love from the monster?

Wally's has a "Not getting involved" policy.

Publix has been taken to court so many times they have to allow it, unless: 1. The animal pee pees or worse, they can disallow further entrance.
2. The animal injures a patron and then, get this, IT A CIVIL MATTER between the pet owner and the injured party. WTF? I want to go shopping without worrying about getting maimed or worse.
This is not a rant about service dogs.

I'm thinking about shopping with a golf club.
Spot on.

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:53 am

Rentprop1 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:35 am
jjk post up the pictures of that last Birthday party you had for your cat... [smilie=011.gif]
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.