Libitards at it again, this time in Mosquito County...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red
Life Member
Life Member

Libitards at it again, this time in Mosquito County...

Post by Flame Red » Wed May 09, 2018 7:41 am

http://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando/news ... d=breaking

Orange County approves private gun sale ordinance

So do I go over to Lake county to meet private sellers now? [smilie=011.gif]

When is my wife going to move out of this Libitard [smilie=042.gif] hole?
Dirty Harry doesn't play any favorites! Harry hates everybody!

Skoll

Re: Libitards at it again, this time in Mosquito County...

Post by Skoll » Wed May 09, 2018 7:46 am

"anyone caught"

aka anyone entrapped.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:16 am

Yeah they are in violation of state law screw them. A judge would have to go by state law.

These dumb ass liberal ass wipes move to our state and bring their bullshit views with them. Screw them all.

This isn't California or New York or New Jersey. You follow state law here and don't make up your own.

God I hate these liberal POS that think they can violate the laws just because. Just like they violate and try to interpret the 2nd ADMENDMENT out of existence by twisting the words to meaning something different.

Sorry for the out burst but liberals have that effect on me. I can't stand them. I hate them. I don't want to even be in their presence. They pollute the earth with their garbage and every breath they take.

Like preaching global warming while driving or flying around in their cars and private planes. They expect the little people to cut back. But not them. The rules never apply to them.

It's like that post where the protestors at the NRA convention and that elitist had armed security. But was protesting against the common man having the right to protect themselves.

But we elitist must have guns and armed security because we are special. Our lifes are more important than yours. The common man.

I'm a movie star, politician, reporter, banker or what ever. I'm rich worth millions. What are you worth. Well when your dead your nothing. Neither rich nor poor, just dead. Their lifes are no more valuable than mine. No matter what their egos tell them.

What they preach never applies to them. Just us.........I've got NEWS for them. Come and take them. That goes for anyone of the elites.

You ever notice that it's never the common man that starts wars. It's always elitists. Because of their egos and they're desire for power and attention.
Last edited by firemedic2000 on Wed May 09, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

g.willikers
Life Member
Life Member

Post by g.willikers » Wed May 09, 2018 10:46 am

It might be a long time, or never, before this law will be enforced.
The NRA and the Second Amendment Foundation will probably jump on this.
Others, too.
"Don't take life so serious, son, it ain't nohow permanent."

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Post by N4KVE » Wed May 09, 2018 11:57 am

I love the term the article used. “sale of guns by private dealers”. The term “private dealer” is an oxymoron. Either you are a dealer, licensed by the ATF with your FFL, or you are a private seller, selling a gun from your personal collection. They don’t have you fill out a 4473, do a background check, or collect sales tax. They should be referred to as a collector, not a private dealer. Either way, the buyer, & seller leave the show, drive to the nearest Walmart, & complete the transaction there. GARY

Kender

Post by Kender » Thu May 10, 2018 6:40 pm

The article needs to get it's facts straight. The Fl constitution does allow them to impose a waiting period up to 5 days on all sales.... but not sales in a public place, as stated in the article. The wait only applies to sales that take part on property to which the public has a right of access. If the gun show can kick you out or charges admission then you do not have a right of access therefore that section of the FL constitution does not apply and they are in violation of preemption.