Bondi Says No, We Can't Keep Jane Doe's Name Private

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
camacho

Bondi Says No, We Can't Keep Jane Doe's Name Private

Post by camacho » Mon May 07, 2018 6:30 pm

boomboom
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Bondi Says No, We Can't Keep Jane Doe's Name Private

Post by boomboom » Mon May 07, 2018 7:03 pm

Stupid, stupid, stupid...there is nothing about the first amendment that stops her from not naming the plaintiff. Bondi started off good, but she is wavering to the left crowd. Not sure if I will back her with a vote anymore.
Google pain in the ass and your picture should be there-sayeth my wife

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Tue May 08, 2018 11:30 am

boomboom wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 7:03 pm
Stupid, stupid, stupid...there is nothing about the first amendment that stops her from not naming the plaintiff. Bondi started off good, but she is wavering to the left crowd. Not sure if I will back her with a vote anymore.
Same here, what is it with these people now. They work for us, or have they forgotten this one little fact.

They make more laws that turn INNOCIENT AMERICANS INTO CRIMINALS. Than they do catching and putting away harden criminals.

How many times has a murder. After the fact when looking at his record. We all see where time after time these so called prosecutors were more interested in getting a conviction by any means possible. Even if that MEANT MAKING A DEAL with these harden criminals and setting them free with a deal. A slap on the hand and a short sentence or probation.

They'd bury us that have no record. Because we know we are innocient and won't deal. They get mad because now these prosecutors have to work. So now they are going to eat our lunch as it's said. Prosecutors do not care if you are innocient or guilty. The only thing they are interested in is a CONVICTION. They want a CONVICTION FOR THEIR RECORD.

Then for what ever reason in their brains. They must think hey we need to create more criminals. Let's pass a new law and turn INNOCIENT AMERICANS INTO CRIMINALS. Which they then do.

I believe that no law should be passed without the vote of the people. That no elected officials on their on should have the right to vote any bill into law PERIOD. All new bill must come before the people to be voted on and decided upon.

No elected REPRESENTIVE should have the power without the vote of the people to turn any bill into a law.

Now I'm talking strictly on laws. The judicial system. For the government at their whim. Wake one day and say to theirselfs. Hey I think guns are bad and should be banned. Without any in put of the American people. Is wrong. Even worst is when these representatives go against the wishes of the people that voted them into office.

No.......I believe all representatives can write as many bills as they want. But for them to be voted into law. The people not an elected representative should vote on these bills into law.
That way the power stays with the people as it should be. Not in the hands of a few corrupted individuals that are in the pockets of others. Again you can be elected a poor man. But once elected some how you become a millionaire in no time.

Pam Bondi actions were motivated purely by spite and anger. Being the AG of Florida her first thoughts should be for the safety of the people of Florida. Her action could cost this woman her life.

This is our government turning against the people that elected them, put them in a position of power. We trusted Bondi to have enough common sense to be in this position.

What she just did does not sound like her heart is for the people. It's for the government of Florida or should I say those other elected officials that we elected to work for us. But have turned against us.

Now if the actions of Bondi results in the death of this woman. Should Bondi be prosecuted. I believe Bondi should be held accountible. But we all know that will never happen. I we did something that resulted in a person's death. Do you think Bondi would just sit idly by and do nothing against you.

There are laws for us. Then there are a whole other set of laws for these elected representatives that we have given power to. Then they used this power to stay in power and use this power against innocient AMERICANS by turning us into instant CRIMINALS by creating news laws against our will. Solely to satisfy the few on the bogus POLLS that have already been proven worthless and incorrect.

To be honest I'm as shocked by the actions of a few of these elected representatives as everyone else. It's like someone flipped a switch. But for elected representatives to have so much power that by their vote and their vote alone. They can turn INNOCIENT AMERICANS INTO CRIMINALS. Well that needs to be changed. Any law like that MUST AND SHOULD BE VOTE ON BY THE PEOPLE NOT A FEW CORRUPTED POLITICAL LEADERS.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Lilwoody
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Lilwoody » Tue May 08, 2018 4:11 pm

in any legal proceeding anonymity should NEVER be allowed. A fundamental of the Constitution is the right to face your accuser, be it the state or you or me or Joe Blow trailer park dude. This is where the NRA should be adding focus on this law. The "protection order" portion grants enormous secrecy to the accuser in the issuance of the order and no legal recourse for the accused against the accuser in a false accusation. There is no provision for false claims, period. no ability to sue a false claimant for legal fees and defamation, nothing. I have a very strong inkling that when word gets out just how easy it will be to cause sever hardship to a gun owner, with zero liability, we will see a lot more of these orders being issued in the more progressive portions of our state.

Cloaked Dagger
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cloaked Dagger » Tue May 08, 2018 4:18 pm

Lilwoody wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:11 pm
in any legal proceeding anonymity should NEVER be allowed. A fundamental of the Constitution is the right to face your accuser, be it the state or you or me or Joe Blow trailer park dude. This is where the NRA should be adding focus on this law. The "protection order" portion grants enormous secrecy to the accuser in the issuance of the order and no legal recourse for the accused against the accuser in a false accusation. There is no provision for false claims, period. no ability to sue a false claimant for legal fees and defamation, nothing. I have a very strong inkling that when word gets out just how easy it will be to cause sever hardship to a gun owner, with zero liability, we will see a lot more of these orders being issued in the more progressive portions of our state.
Except the NRA is for risk protection orders.
Libertas aut mortis!

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Lilwoody wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:11 pm

I can see where your coming from if it were someone being accused of a crime or being sued for a material gain such as money. Then you'd have an absolute right to know who is accusing you.

But in this case. This woman is part of a suit to get her rights back that was wrongly taken away from her. Here again we have a government entity regulating our CONSTITUTION and BILL of RIGHTS as THEY SEE FIT.

Taking away rights of individuals not granted to them by the BILL OF RIGHTS but protected by the BILL OF RIGHTS no where does it say you have to be 21 yrs old. You are an adult at 18 years of age and grant all right as an adult at that age.

Yet here we go again with the government regulating something THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO DO SO.

Remember what Hillary Clinton said. The CONSTITUTION and BILL of RIGHTS can and should be regulated by the government as they see fit to do so. NO THEY HAVE NOT THE AUTHORITY NOR RIGHT TO DO THAT. BUT WE LET THEM.

Again she wanted Anonymity because she feared for her safety, her life. Bondi could have handled this situation in such a way that because of the circumstances involved here. Where this woman's Anonymity remained intact and the government knew her identity. It's been done many times before where death threats were involved. But Bondi was being as ass and showed absolutely no concern for this woman's safety.

This speaks highly of Florida's top cop. The government is not for the people that voted them into their position of power. But as always once they taste power. They hunger for more. It feels good to hold people lifes in your hands knowing you have control over their very existence. This is our government. They could care less about you or I. Everything they do is for publicity and a vote.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Odessaman
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Odessaman » Tue May 08, 2018 10:04 pm

OK, so the Bimbo General wants to unmask her opponent, who only exercised anonymity due to the anticipated venom frenzy she's going to experience from the progressive libtard animals - a legitimate concern. Nice intimidation tactic, Pam-Bam. Fine.

This 19 year old girl is sticking her neck out to fight for every other gun owner in this state. You think there'd be at least a few of us willing to volunteer as private security for her?

Hell, look at what the Patriot Guard accomplished when the Westborough Baptists sought to disrupt funerals for fallen vets. Shut that crap right down - and legally, too.
~ Odessaman ~

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
― Mark Twain

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Wed May 09, 2018 3:46 am

I agree with this. When do you want to leave. [smilie=011.gif]

Odessaman
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Odessaman » Wed May 09, 2018 7:58 am

firemedic2000 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:46 am
I don't know where she lives and works, but if she's ever in my AO, I'd gladly pull a shift.
~ Odessaman ~

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
― Mark Twain

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:53 am

Odessaman wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 7:58 am
firemedic2000 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:46 am
I don't know where she lives and works, but if she's ever in my AO, I'd gladly pull a shift.
I know you would and I'd be right there with you since we both live in Tampa Bay [smilie=cheers1.gif]