Push is on to let Florida voters decide AR-15 ban

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
camacho

Push is on to let Florida voters decide AR-15 ban

Post by camacho » Fri May 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Push is on to let Florida voters decide AR-15 ban

Post by Gregh181 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:06 pm

If this gets to a vote what you’ll see is how biased these polls quoted in the article are. It won’t get anywhere near 60% in Florida
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Fri May 04, 2018 7:12 pm

They are smart. Wait for the 2020 election, with the most turnout.
SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

neverenoughguns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by neverenoughguns » Fri May 04, 2018 7:22 pm

Gregh181 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:06 pm
If this gets to a vote what you’ll see is how biased these polls quoted in the article are. It won’t get anywhere near 60% in Florida
I don’t know. Seems to get passed in other states. They have challenged the bans in other states and somehow is not overturned or ruled unconstitutional.

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff » Fri May 04, 2018 8:06 pm

neverenoughguns wrote:
Gregh181 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:06 pm
I don’t know. Seems to get passed in other states. They have challenged the bans in other states and somehow is not overturned or ruled unconstitutional.
“Somehow” means the judiciary has been captured by these liberal bastards.
Tector said it, 2020 is gonna be interesting. We best have our wood screwed down tight.

R/Griff

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Fri May 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Whichever. If it passed I’m moving out of state immediately I ain’t putting up w that
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff » Fri May 04, 2018 8:08 pm

Gregh181 wrote:Whichever. If it passed I’m moving out of state immediately I ain’t putting up w that
They can all go to hell...
I will go to Texas!

R/Griff

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Fri May 04, 2018 8:26 pm

I already planned to move out of this tropical hell hole but if such a thing ever got passed, it would hasten my leaving.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

lakelandman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakelandman » Fri May 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Yeah I think Florida will go down hill sooner or later we have to many snow birds and BS here I have no problem leaving Florida won't miss the summers.
"Poor planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency on mine"

camacho

Post by camacho » Fri May 04, 2018 9:03 pm

dammitgriff wrote:
Gregh181 wrote:Whichever. If it passed I’m moving out of state immediately I ain’t putting up w that
I will go to Texas!

R/Griff

Problem is if we start losing here and in other states, we’ll run out states to go to. This needs to be fought right here, right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeebaron
Life Member
Life Member

Post by zeebaron » Fri May 04, 2018 9:30 pm

Just wait until all the new Puerto Rican arrivals vote.

Casual
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Casual » Sat May 05, 2018 12:57 am

dammitgriff wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:08 pm
I will go to Texas!

R/Griff
And thats why i have been in texas the past 5 years.... for the gun laws and plentiful work.. [smilie=pdt_xtremez_30.gif]
"What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?"

Lilwoody
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Lilwoody » Sat May 05, 2018 1:40 am

This is why Florida needs to be divided into two separate states across at I4. Too many damn Yankees, bringing the "how we did it back home" attitude with them.

Flame Red
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Flame Red » Sat May 05, 2018 10:37 am

Guys, don't give up so easy. The Libiturds are a Cancer, and if you don't stay and fight them eventually there were be nowhere to run. Texas is being overrun by the Libiturds - look at all their sanctuary cities.

/:f

Don't let Florida turn into another New York, Kalifornia or New Jersey! [smilie=014.gif]
Dirty Harry doesn't play any favorites! Harry hates everybody!

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Sat May 05, 2018 10:45 am

Flame Red wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 10:37 am
Guys, don't give up so easy. The Libiturds are a Cancer, and if you don't stay and fight them eventually there were be nowhere to run. Texas is being overrun by the Libiturds - look at all their sanctuary cities.

/:f

Don't let Florida turn into another New York, Kalifornia or New Jersey! [smilie=014.gif]
If both Florida and Texas ever fall to the libs, the US is over. All of the major electoral college states would be blue. Which means certain doom.
SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

REDinFL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by REDinFL » Sat May 05, 2018 11:55 am

Unfortunately, that is a simple fact. They, and their newly imported voters will create more problems than just for gun owners. How about they cut your federal pensions to aid the "poor unfortunates" whose votes they are buying. It would be time for the third box, which won't be a good time for anyone.
NRA Endowment Member
PhD from University of Hard Knocks

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff » Sat May 05, 2018 1:20 pm

I think an economic crisis that’s been cultivated by politicians and bureaucrats for over a century is finally going to hammer us all. Thanks, government.

R/Griff

PzGren

Post by PzGren » Sun May 06, 2018 10:55 am

For all those that are planning on moving to greener pastures, one of my son moved to the Dallas metroplex and he is missing Florida a lot now. The roads in Texas are in very poor conditions, so a regular vehicle's suspension will suffer. I just returned from Westlake, by Cleveland, OH, were my older son is starting to work in June. Houses are cheaper but for a $100,000 home you pay $2,800 in property taxes and besides a statte income tax there is a city tax where you work and were you live of 5 to 6% each. Road condition in Ohiio is miserable but my son will pay much less car insurance for his Subaru WRX, instead of about $1500, he will pay under $400 for six months.

Liberals are streaming as much into Austin, TX as they are coming to Florida and I think there is little chance of running from our fight for our gun rights.

For many reasons I will move to Texas in two weeks and leave Florida behind, Broward isn't what it used to be. We moved to Pembroke Pines in 2002 from Sunny Isles Beach when Dade became unbearable and find the population growth here having changed to where Broward no longer fits our lifestyle. Rick Scott will help to make things worse at a nice profit.

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Sun May 06, 2018 11:57 am

I had always planned to move out of Florida once I came back here out of college. I have a work injury that prevented me from leaving earlier. I don't view it as "running", I have just always genuinely disliked this state and it's climate. I'd like to move back to the Pocanos in PA or somewhere out west, where I can have that mountain view again, hiking trails, and the cold weather I miss so much.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

photohause
Life Member
Life Member

Post by photohause » Sun May 06, 2018 2:29 pm

PzGren wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 10:55 am
For all those that are planning on moving to greener pastures, one of my son moved to the Dallas metroplex and he is missing Florida a lot now. The roads in Texas are in very poor conditions, so a regular vehicle's suspension will suffer. I just returned from Westlake, by Cleveland, OH, were my older son is starting to work in June. Houses are cheaper but for a $100,000 home you pay $2,800 in property taxes and besides a statte income tax there is a city tax where you work and were you live of 5 to 6% each. Road condition in Ohiio is miserable but my son will pay much less car insurance for his Subaru WRX, instead of about $1500, he will pay under $400 for six months.

Liberals are streaming as much into Austin, TX as they are coming to Florida and I think there is little chance of running from our fight for our gun rights.

For many reasons I will move to Texas in two weeks and leave Florida behind, Broward isn't what it used to be. We moved to Pembroke Pines in 2002 from Sunny Isles Beach when Dade became unbearable and find the population growth here having changed to where Broward no longer fits our lifestyle. Rick Scott will help to make things worse at a nice profit.
I still do not trust Scott...waiting for him to change parties like Christ.
My ultraliberal niece is in Austin. She is a ADA for the county. Last month she was informed that she had to take a CCW class, with live firing. She is mortified. Ha ha.
What new gun my dear, this old thing?