NO PRIVATE SALES AT THE GUN SHOW IN MIAMI AS OF TODAY!!!!!!!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
zeebaron
Life Member
Life Member

Re: NO PRIVATE SALES AT THE GUN SHOW IN MIAMI AS OF TODAY!!!!!!!

Post by zeebaron » Tue May 01, 2018 12:07 pm

Rentprop1 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:33 pm
if you need a gun with no BGC, these shows are for you ....just sayin

I've had some of the unlicensed dealers come to me for Private Party transfers when its their own gun that they are selling, ( when they just wanna make sure the buyer is legit, but usually its cash and carry. I charge $ 15 for Private Party transfers, $5 of which is the BGC fee, but the seller knows this and usually just rolls that $ 15 into the buyers price
lol...

I guess I always figured it was just common sense that this is the kind of thing that keeps them in business. But them worrying about their own personal guns being traced back seals the deal.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Re: NO PRIVATE SALES AT THE GUN SHOW IN MIAMI AS OF TODAY!!!!!!!

Post by Rentprop1 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:18 pm

for them its all about the greed, I wanna sleep at night knowing that I denied a sale to Jamal or Leroy who may be up to no good, the unlicensed guys just wan the money, and they have got nothing to lose , no license ....

Ive sat 1 table away from the guy without a license, and had some lady walk up and say I live in NJ and wanna buy a handgun, I tell here I can't sell her one and she goes to the next table and drops cash and walks away [-(
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.