Scott Israel's goons try to bully pro-2A student

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:26 pm

SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

dammitgriff

Re: Scott Israel's goons try to bully pro-2A student

Post by dammitgriff » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 pm

Scott Israel can go pack sand with a toothpick where the sun don’t shine.

camacho

Post by camacho » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:39 pm

f#;.,/g ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:58 pm

Should have told them to fornicate themselves!

clyde621

Post by clyde621 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:12 pm

This is beyond asinine. I think a meeting between the kid, his father, and fathers attorney and maybe a reporter waiting outside the door would Be in order. Just because a tragedy occurred at your schoo it doesn't mean that the world stops spinning. If nothing else it should make others realize that most people are sheep and to improve your self you need to learn how to become a sheepdog. This looks like his dad was trying to help him become.. Go dad👍👍👍

john in jax
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by john in jax » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:42 pm

Yeah I would be taking off work to meet with them regarding bullying my kid.
Amazing how the hypocrites only support free speech when it supports their agenda.

itsnunya
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by itsnunya » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:57 pm

john in jax wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:42 pm
Yeah I would be taking off work to meet with them regarding bullying my kid.
Amazing how the hypocrites only support free speech when it supports their agenda.
Agreed John....benefit of working from home, I come and go as I need. In this case - raise cain with them with assistance of my friend the lawyer. =D>
NRA Life Member

cubanstang50
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cubanstang50 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:51 am

I dont think it was right to question him but in the other hand he wasnt being arrested. Their decision to do this will be based on other students having concerns of his fb post. Dont see it going anywhere.
3rd Battalion/8th Marines Kilo Co.

To locate, close with and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver or to repel his assault by fire and close combat.

photohause
Life Member
Life Member

Post by photohause » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:06 pm

A smear gun range owner could benefit from this wisely.
Give free teeshirts to shooters who are students.
I Went Shooting
at Bubba's Range

Then the person could go to school wearing it.
What new gun my dear, this old thing?

photohause
Life Member
Life Member

Post by photohause » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:07 pm

dup

Cloaked Dagger
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cloaked Dagger » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:12 pm

cubanstang50 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:51 am
I dont think it was right to question him but in the other hand he wasnt being arrested. Their decision to do this will be based on other students having concerns of his fb post. Dont see it going anywhere.
A simple questioning to determine if his post was at all threatening I would have understood. That simple questioning would/should have ended at him simply saying it was a post supporting the 2nd and that no threats were made and perhaps showing the post. Calling him the “pro-2nd amendment kid” though seems that they already new the nature of the post. Combo with their interrogation tactics and it’s clear this was about intimidation.
Libertas aut mortis!

REDinFL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by REDinFL » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:22 pm

Cloaked Dagger wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:12 pm
cubanstang50 wrote:
A simple questioning to determine if his post was at all threatening I would have understood. That simple questioning would/should have ended at him simply saying it was a post supporting the 2nd and that no threats were made and perhaps showing the post. Calling him the “pro-2nd amendment kid” though seems that they already new the nature of the post. Combo with their interrogation tactics and it’s clear this was about intimidation.
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence - it is force."
NRA Endowment Member
PhD from University of Hard Knocks

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:34 pm

REDinFL wrote:
Cloaked Dagger wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:12 pm
cubanstang50 wrote:
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence - it is force."
The essence of government is force.

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:55 pm

True power comes from the barrel of a gun.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

photohause
Life Member
Life Member

Post by photohause » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:19 pm

oy vey

clyde621

Post by clyde621 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:37 am

BTW, the kid was on FOX's Tucker Carlson last night. What got me was he asked if the SRO even looked at the post and was answered no. As a retired LEO I KNOW you can't do an interview if you don't know what you are interviewing about. This was a boneheaded move on these guys. These guys were Scott Israel's goons for sure. I hate to think someone who took an oath to uphold the law would stoop to such a level for political purposes.

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:50 am

Business as usual, Clyde.
Meanwhile, here in Brevard county, the BOCC just voted 5-0 to allow up to 2200+ county workers to carry concealed during their work day if they have a CC permit, with the exception of locations already explicitly barring firearms (courthouses, city hall, schools, etc).
Our sheriff fully supported the measure.
R/Griff

Allme
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Allme » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:33 am

So how is that thin blue line working out for ya?

clyde621

Post by clyde621 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Allme: That blue line is thin very thin in fact. But I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. The people who make up the officers are pulled from the general population. All are vetted as best as possible but some manage to slip through as with any other job. I think probably the vetting for a officer is better than your regular job. Those that are knuckle heads and the power hungry are usually found out early and are weeded out, some manage to hang on and are a nusence to regular folks (found one yesterday) but that is life. Remember we don't have a "right" to be left alone or have total peace in this world. However we do live in the best country in the world. Our problems are very small compared to other nations. RANT OFF

Allme
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Allme » Tue May 01, 2018 12:05 am

clyde621 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:23 pm
Allme: That blue line is thin very thin in fact. But I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. The people who make up the officers are pulled from the general population. All are vetted as best as possible but some manage to slip through as with any other job. I think probably the vetting for a officer is better than your regular job. Those that are knuckle heads and the power hungry are usually found out early and are weeded out, some manage to hang on and are a nusence to regular folks (found one yesterday) but that is life. Remember we don't have a "right" to be left alone or have total peace in this world. However we do live in the best country in the world. Our problems are very small compared to other nations. RANT OFF
I contend there are no "good cops", decent cops certainly but a whole s**t ton of POS LEOs. Cops are a fraternity, brother/sisterhood of sorts, not many cops are willing to risk their pensions by calling out their fellow officers when they f--k up. So I tell you what you show me a good cop and I will show you someone that is about to be standing on the unemployment line.

Just a couple of things to think about: Qualified immunity, regular people don't have this only LEOs. This is what allowed the bad cops and even some decent cops get away with murder, literally. Any time you see one that does manage to get him/herself hung up (next to impossible thanks to the LEO worshiping society we live in) those huge payouts to the victim and/or their familes are paid by the tax payer. So I tell you what get rid of Qualified immunity and I will consider changing my stance, FYI it will never happen.

Legislators grant special privilege to LEOs: Look up the difference between "Battery" and "Battery on a LEO", pretty clear special privilege. If one of your eye lashes so much as brushes up against a LEO you are an instant violent felon. Its a charge they are real quick to throw on anyone and its hard to beat considering a cop's word is God's in every judges eyes... This is one of the reasons why they hate to be recorded. Keeping with that LEOs can legally lie to you BUT if you do that to them (intentional or not) you too can become a felon.

IA: Lets just say you got into a fight with your neighbor, your neighbor threw a brick through your window lets say. Would you go to your neighbor's brother or sister to resolve the issue? Well thats pretty much what you have to do when you file a report against a police officer, remember they are a fraternity.

I respect the badge, but I rarely respect the person in the magical uniform and badge that grants those with special privileges. BTW I know plenty of decent cops and even a good one (he sits behind a desk all day because he spoke out about his "brother" but they can't find a way to fire or frame him). There are a lot of decent cops out there, doing their job the best they can and trying to get to retirement without witnessing something really f--ked up being perpetrated by a bad LEO on a suspect or someone's dog/grandparent/mentally ill person etc. so they don't have to answer to the moral dilemma of standing up to do the right thing (which most don't, they know the consequences).

In closing the police are not your friends, they NOT there to serve and protect anyone and the SCOTUS has handed down their opinion on that. They are there to enFORCE the will of the state and generate revenue for the state, the bad ones are also there to serve their own ego. Remember what your mother taught you: "don't talk to strangers", With their magical uniform, badge and gun LEOs are the strangest of them all. I have found that the less I talk to LEOs the better off everything is, so I keep my nose clean and my mouth shut.

PS. "Remember we don't have a "right" to be left alone"... Actually we do...

From the Florida State Constitution, section 23:

SECTION 23. Right of privacy.—Every natural person has the right to be let alone and free from governmental intrusion into the person’s private life except as otherwise provided herein. This section shall not be construed to limit the public’s right of access to public records and meetings as provided by law.