If FSN had a ignore feature, who would you block first?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!

If FSN had an "Ignore" feature, who would you block first?

tector
13%
jjk308
21%
Rentprop
5%
firemedic2000
3%
dammitgriff
10%
ParrishM
18%
Other
31%

Total votes: 39

tector
Life Member
Life Member

If FSN had a ignore feature, who would you block first?

Post by tector » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:04 am

Tough call.

If I have skipped any obvious nominees, let me know.
Last edited by tector on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

Skoll

Re: If FSN had a ignore feature, who would block first?

Post by Skoll » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:26 am

You skipped griff.

I wouldn't ignore anyone though, I kind of enjoy the boomer-isms.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:35 am

Skoll wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:26 am
You skipped griff.

Done. Vote changing enabled since there may be additions.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

Jonathanw
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jonathanw » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 am

The different characters on the forum, make it what it is

I wouldn’t ignore anyone, I secretly want DW back for some of his story time threads [smilie=011.gif]

lx460
Life Member
Life Member

Post by lx460 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:29 am

Jonathanw wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 am

I wouldn’t ignore anyone, I secretly want DW back for some of his story time threads [smilie=011.gif]
He was likely in 3 shoot outs, a car chase, and some secret government mission just this week.
If you were to ask me in high school where I saw myself in 20 years, a$$hole on the internet wasn't even on the radar.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:43 am

I can see who voted for me and Fvck you too, [smilie=011.gif]
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

flcracker
Life Member
Life Member

Post by flcracker » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:53 am

Jonathanw wrote:

I secretly miss Sharon. [smilie=033.gif]
and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 am

flcracker wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:53 am

I secretly miss Sharon. [smilie=033.gif]
I hear she's single [smilie=011.gif] , want her number, hey a girlfriend with her own range doesn't sound that bad after all
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

Trouter3

Post by Trouter3 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:17 am

That's right different personalities make this forum the place to go, once you wade through all the sarcasium, bullshit and insignificant crap this is an interesting place, it may take awhile but again the people make it worth it ......pass me another beer will ya !!! [smilie=cheers1.gif] [smilie=cheers1.gif] [smilie=cheers1.gif]

dammitgriff

If FSN had a ignore feature, who would block first?

Post by dammitgriff » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:05 am

Skoll wrote:You skipped griff.

tector wrote:
Skoll wrote:
You skipped griff.

I love my country, hate my government...
The false flag attacks on U.S. warships in the Gulf of Tonkin led to our involvement in the Vietnam war, which led to the death of my father in December 1972 during the Linebacker II Christmas bombings.
Fortunately, I was raised by a Korean War Marine Corps veteran whose job it was to recon and pick off red commie bastards as a one-man sniper before it became trendy. He was good at his job then—came back alive to live the rest of his days out and dispense Orange Heights Ass-Whippings as required.
Rest assured, the good conservative Americans on this forum will figure out for themselves soon enough that government is a national disease.
I’m just trying to grease the skids a bit because I need y’all to wake the f* up and join the growing chorus of patriots that want to jerk a knot in our government’s out-of-control ass.
Respectfully, Griff
Last edited by dammitgriff on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:09 am

dammitgriff wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:05 am

tector wrote:
Skoll wrote:
You skipped griff.

The false flag attacks on U.S. warships in the Gulf of Tonkin led to our involvement in the Vietnam war, which led to the death of my father in December 1972 during the Linebacker II Christmas bombings.
Fortunately, I was raised by a Korean War Marine Corps veteran whose job it was to recon and pick off red commie bastards as a one-man sniper before it became trendy. He was good at his job then—came back alive to live the rest of his days out and dispense Orange Heights Ass-Whippings as required.
Rest assured, the good conservative Americans on this forum will figure out for themselves soon enough that government is a national disease.
Respectfully, Griff
You um... realize that you don't have to be a conservative to love your country, right? I mean, you come off a tad bit loony here. I don't think anyone on this forum or anyone who is a firearms enthusiasts trusts the government anymore than we could throw the Lincoln Memorial.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:19 am

Skoll wrote:
dammitgriff wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:05 am

tector wrote:
Skoll wrote:
You skipped griff.

Respectfully, Griff
You um... realize that you don't have to be a conservative to love your country, right? I mean, you come off a tad bit loony here. I don't think anyone on this forum or anyone who is a firearms enthusiasts trusts the government anymore than we could throw the Lincoln Memorial.
Loony? No. Awake and aware, hell yes.
You’re likely not aware of the critical nature of this country’s state of affairs because most of our information is passed through our mainstream media that is controlled by just six corporations, all of which are influenced by our lying-ass government to varying degrees.
Once you understand that you are only given the info approved by our government, and not by objective and independent sources, you’ll hopefully raise the B.S. flag and shout down the bastards that are steering this nation off the road of liberty and into the left ditch.
Every time I see a thread complaining about government screwing things up, I will be the first to point out that government IS the problem. Calling for more of it to fix the problem they created...
THAT’S loony.
R/Griff

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:40 am

I think it's extremely disingenuous to imply someone doesn't recognize approved news or propaganda because we don't spend paragraphs whining about it to other people. You have no idea what other posters here know or don't know, you're not the only "woke" one here so you can stop acting like you're a prophesied lightbringer. If I wanted to get preached to, I would join a congregation, not look for political salvation on a gun forum.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Skoll wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:40 am
I think it's extremely disingenuous to imply someone doesn't recognize approved news or propaganda because we don't spend paragraphs whining about it to other people. You have no idea what other posters here know or don't know, you're not the only "woke" one here so you can stop acting like you're a prophesied lightbringer. If I wanted to get preached to, I would join a congregation, not look for political salvation on a gun forum.
yeah, now how do we change our vote , I originally voted for the know it all of everything under the sun, but now :-k #-o

dammitgriff

If FSN had a ignore feature, who would block first?

Post by dammitgriff » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:18 pm

Skoll wrote:I think it's extremely disingenuous to imply someone doesn't recognize approved news or propaganda because we don't spend paragraphs whining about it to other people. You have no idea what other posters here know or don't know, you're not the only "woke" one here so you can stop acting like you're a prophesied lightbringer. If I wanted to get preached to, I would join a congregation, not look for political salvation on a gun forum.
Not preaching, explaining.
And I don’t mean to offend in doing so.
Somebody fell asleep at the switch a long time ago and the country has gone to hell since.
If we keep voting and it only gets worse, what do you think that means? I think it means we’ve gone too far down the rabbit hole and bitching about this or that politician screwing things up is a waste of time. How many countless threads whining about that?
Right.
It’s about time we adjusted our aim and focus on the real threat to America, right there in Washington, D.C., capital city of paranoid psychotic politicians. They have to go—by vote or by force, whichever works best.
R/Griff

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:23 pm

Make sure you name your others by reply!

better2have&notneed
Contributor
Contributor

Post by better2have&notneed » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:02 pm

When is the ignore feature going to be implemented??

And how about a three paragraph limit per post? [smilie=011.gif]

groundsclown

Post by groundsclown » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:52 pm

I'll be the first to say it....ParishM. Without a f/;k'n doubt his cop hating posts, he would be first on my list. The small handful of others, meh, I can take or leave. Sometimes they're fun to watch. Especially when guys like Rent drive by & stir it up.

bmup
Life Member
Life Member

Post by bmup » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:56 pm

lx460 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:29 am
Jonathanw wrote:

He was likely in 3 shoot outs, a car chase, and some secret government mission just this week.
His son's girlfriend was just killed by a Southwest Air engine blowing up in mid-flight... oh, and he needs a new AK in case anyone asks... [smilie=011.gif]
Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power.
-- Yoshimi Ishikawa, Japanese author, in the LA Times 15 Oct 1992

barkingspiders

Post by barkingspiders » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Skaters. DW's meth induced rants were hilarious, edged out closely by Wakkos ( will I be banned for speaking the forbidden name )😇
Stupidity is contagious, we really should start aerial spraying the population.