BOA just lost me

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
dammitgriff

Re: BOA just lost me

Post by dammitgriff » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:39 pm

NFCU
BoA

TC6969
Life Member
Life Member

Post by TC6969 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:11 pm

I'm still thinking about cancelling Vs just shredding the cards and keeping the accounts open.

Here's my dilemma.

I signed on with them just because the bank that they became opened a kiosk at my local Winn Dixie.

I called today, and the lady I spoke to said she was looking at an 18.5 year history with NO late payments ever.

There are also several high dollar loans on my record with them.

My question is, If go scorched earth on them, and next year someone inquires into my history, will all that activity still be there, or will it disappear along with the account?
Late mergers should be shot in the face, then set on fire and hung from an overpass. /:f

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:29 am

Just heard tggat today. These companies are so wrong. They are attacking innocient people. Classifying them basically all in the same category as murders simply by ASSOCIATION. Simply because they deal in guns or even I bet if they knew who individual gun owners were they'd go after them to for owning guns.

This is America and we are being attacked for our belief in our very Constitution and the Bill OF Rights in which our entire nation was founded on.

If these are not signs that there is a revolution coming I don't know what is. I'd never in my life growing up image this. Image an entity within our own government are the ones openly sponsoring, pushing, funding and calling for this against the standing government.

Plus an open ended investigation against the POTUS and even raiding his attorneys home and office to gain access to evidence because even after million and millions of dollars they've found nothing and this raid boarder lines illegal/corruption an attempt. If they see something they can use it even though the raid was for something else. A stab in the dark.

An attempt to over throw the setting administration and both sides are aware of what's going on and jumping ship. Leaving office.

They do not want to be a part of what they see coming. There's to many top POLITICAL LEADERS stepping down. Lindsey Graham and one other can't remember his name right now. Both idiots are constantly attacking the President on everything he does.

I do not like everything he does. But not everything is bad either. But he lost a lot of my confidence with these gun issues and Scott is just plain stupid if he thinks he can win anything in Florida. I sure hope another Republican runs also.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:38 am

Firemedic, when government picks the winners and losers, we all pay the price.
R/Griff

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:19 am

TC6969 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:11 pm

My question is, If go scorched earth on them, and next year someone inquires into my history, will all that activity still be there, or will it disappear along with the account?
The account data is with the credit bureaus, not just the bank.

DUMP THEM!

As for the credit cards, I keep getting cash back offers from Citi, Chase, TD Bank - with substantial bonuses if you spend enough in the beginning. They are obviously taking a loss to cultivate new customers so you might as well take advantage of it.
We're getting 2% back right now and $150 for charging $500 in 3 months.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

camacho

Post by camacho » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:26 am

I dropped BOA few years back. Even without the politics, they sucked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk