April 14th - Demo guns, silencers and flamethrowers!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Ironman
Life Member
Life Member

April 14th - Demo guns, silencers and flamethrowers!

Post by Ironman » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:19 pm

Thats right! Next weekend is my 3rd Annual NFA Review Shoot. RSVP here on FB so we can warn our 3 food trucks of the masses!
https://www.facebook.com/events/2024619204492565/

If you don't use FB, here is a copy paste of what you need to know. I hope to see you there!

PUBLIC:
Well It's about time we do another big shoot! Last years event brought 1,200 shooters together to demo some of the coolest guns and silencers the industry has to offer. The free raffle made 67 people VERY happy as they went home with guns and silencers from the generous attending companies!

This years event is open to the public and will have the usual turnout of vendors you have come to expect from my shoots. All the companies on the banner are coming to let YOU demo their products! (More will be added as I sign them up)

The purpose of this event is for you to come out and demo products from the manufacturers you see on my YouTube channel. For that reason, all personal firearms (other than carry guns) must be left at home. Freedom Munitions and the attending vendors will also provide ammunition! So grab your family, friends, cameras, and a smile and come try out some badass machinery!

Also, in addition to the firearm and silencer vendors that will be on site demoing their products, we will have other YouTube personalities and your favorite Instagram pages out there as well!

The range will be setup for pistol use, and rifle use at 100-500 yards. We will have cars and other fun targets to shoot at!

COST: is $30/person (CASH ONLY) and includes your parking, range use all day, access to some badass guns and silencers (ammo included), AND a raffle ticket for a chance to win some guns and silencers. Open carry (and concealed) is permited but sidearms must remain holstered. Don't ask the vendors to put thier silencer on your gun. They will already have their demo hosts ready to shoot.

EVENT SHIRTS: LIMITED QUANITIES (First come first serve) $25 Cash Each.

ATTENDING COMPANIES: See Event Banner logos

FOOD: I will have more than one food truck on site

RAFFLE: You get one ticket per person, per entry. More tickets cannot be purchased. For a chance to earn more tickets you can visit the vendors and leave feedback. Each vendor will have 10 extra raffle tickets they will hand out to some lucky shooters.

HOTELS:
Both of these hotels are next to each other and only 6 miles from the range.

1. Hampton Inn -
9630 US-441, Leesburg, FL 34788 (most of us stayed here for the 2016 shoot)

$109/NFA REVIEW CHANNEL group rate - USE GROUP "NFA" when you call in.

Phone:(352) 315-1053

2. Microtel Inn -
9700 US-441, Leesburg, FL 34788

$75/Night Average

Phone:(352) 315-1234

LETS RECAP-
The event is all CASH ONLY:
Access to range all day $30 (you can come and go)
Event Shirts $25 (Very limited numbers)

- Event for demo of vendor guns/silencers/gear
- Ammo included by the vendors
- Kids welcome but must pay if shooting (parent supervised)
- Wristbands will be worn (no wristband, no shoot, no raffle)
- Daily carry guns can be open carried but must remain holstered
- Line starts at 10am and event should commence just before 11am
- Raffle starts at 5pm, must be of age and present to win
- Interaction with vendors will net you more chances at raffle tickets
- Bring sunblock
- Event will go on no matter what. Rain will not stop this event.
- Porto-potties on site
- Medic on site
- Range officers will be working the line for your safety
- Some vendors will be selling products at event discounted rates
- Bring ear-protection and eye-protection
- Social media hastag for event will be #nfareviewshoot2018
- Feel free to do facebook and instagram LIVE posts at event
- Expect to have a blast!

So save the date on your calendar and check back here weekly for updates on a growing list of supporting vendors! Leave any questions in the discussion section. THANK YOU

Video from last years event: Watch in full for a understanding of what’s coming! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hv0LmlDFi8

Raffle Prize list:
Ok here is the current prize list in no particular order! To be eligible to win all you have to do is BE PRESENT at the end of the shoot when we do the raffle. Each wristband comes with one raffle ticket when you sign in. You can earn more tickets by interacting with the exhibitors as I'm giving each booth a handful to handout to shooters who give honest feedback!
1. NFA Review Channel - VIP passes for the winner and a friend, event shirts, and 10 raffle tickets each to the next event I host (including hotel paid for)
2. Freedom Munitions (Official) - Four $500 Gift Cards
3. Ruger - PC Carbine (19100), American Ranch 5.56 (26965), American Ranch 300blk (26968)
4. IWI US - SAR 9mm, Jericho Pistol, Galil
5. OSS Suppressors - HX-QD 762
6. O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. - Two Mossberg 12 gauge Shockwaves
7. FightLite Industries - SCR-556PM
8. Bowers Group LLC - ASP .45 Pistol Suppressor, Vers 30, USS 22 and the new Bowers Bitty 22, 3 Griptastic(TM)/Supcov(TM) high temp silicone suppressor covers
9. Stag Arms - 6 x Stag 15 Stripped Lower Receiver, Stag 15 Tactical Upper Half
10. Rugged Suppressors - Obsidian 9
11. Yankee Hill Machine - .30 ULT suppressor
12. 1776 United - Two $250 gift cards
13. Thompson Machine - Thompson Machine ZephyrL, Horizon, and ISIS2
14. Aero Precision - x1 6.5 Grendel Complete Upper Receiver, x5 VG6 Muzzle Brakes (tbd which ones), x1 AR15 April Monthly Builder Set (pattern not yet announced)
15. TBA Suppressors - Reloading Trays and 22 Long Rifle Silencer
16. CMMG - CMMG 22LR AR Conversion Kit Bravo
17. Ballistic Advantage - 18" .224 Valkyrie Fluted Complete Upper, 11.3" 5.56 BA Hanson (.625) Complete Upper, 22" 6.5 Creedmoor QPQ Barrel
18. CGS Group - Kraken and Hydra-AL
Thats 51 prizes! 51 people are going home VERY happy at this years event! Do me a favor and share this post with anyone you think would be interested in attending this years event! Tag them below!
See ya soon!
Adam
NFA Review

clyde621

Re: April 14th - Demo guns, silencers and flamethrowers!

Post by clyde621 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Sorry I don't do FB, but count on at least 2 from me to be there. Excited

Ironman
Life Member
Life Member

Re: April 14th - Demo guns, silencers and flamethrowers!

Post by Ironman » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:05 am

clyde621 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:29 pm
Sorry I don't do FB, but count on at least 2 from me to be there. Excited
Oh I understand that! If I didn't use it from a business standpoint I wouldn't be on it!

I'll see ya Saturday!