Let the madness begin. Price increases.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Let the madness begin. Price increases.

Post by N4KVE » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:57 pm

So I had nothing to do today, so I decided to waste $8, & go to the small gun show in Lake Worth. Most of the show was Buddy's Gun Shop. While hand gun prices have stayed the same, the M&P Sport II's that were $479 at the last show are $579 today. Here we go again. Cost to the FFL's stays the same, but people who decide to buy one today because of new Gov't regulations pay a $100 premium. I'm pissed at both sides here. The dealer who raised the price because of a massacre, & the sheeple who decided to buy now, & pay more because of a massacre. GARY

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Let the madness begin. Price increases.

Post by tector » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Without the latter the former can't happen. So the sheeple are ultimately to blame.
SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Post by N4KVE » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:57 pm

Basically Buddy's was the only FFL there selling new AR's. No competition. Let's see what happens next week at WPB with other vendors there. Many have complained that "the Russian" has been selling below cost. GARY.

gforester
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by gforester » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Florida Gun Exchange has been blowing them out the door so fast they can't keep the shelves stocked ever since the shooting. At least that's the word I got from a friend that lives up that way. I sold two of my AR's last week and got decent money for them.