So what will be the next laws passed after the next FL mass shooting?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Re: So what will be the next laws passed after the next FL mass shooting?

Post by firemedic2000 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Well screw it I'm selling mine then. It sucks that we have a bunch of political leaders deciding what kind of triggers we can and can not use. Heck for that matter they will be telling us pretty soon that we can no longer have black rifles because the military uses black rifles.

Who the hell knows anymore. I can say this. That when we have a select few deciding what the masses can do. Because they are afraid of us, the NRA. That they feel they even have THE RIGHT TO VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS. To try and turn us into the rest of Europe, the U.K. no pun given to Nick on that comment either.

All because you have people that believes the United States of America should be run just like Europe and Australia. I bring up Australia because alot of politicians keep referring to Australia as a great example of how gun control works. Yeah keep doing that and keep up the good work right there. Comparing that GREATEST NATION EVER BORN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD AS FAR AS FREEDOM AND ENDEARMENT OF RIGHTS GOES TO A NATION THAT WAS BORN OF A KING and QUEEN, AN ABSOLUTE RULE VS A NATION BORN OF THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE.

You have today just as back then when America was being born. People that hate the very concept of a free people. Except now we have not a King so these people want to replace the King with GOVERNMENT.

They believe with an absolute certainty that the government should have ABSOLUTE POWER OVER THE PEOPLE.and there are more thsn enough power whores in the government more than willing to accommodate them and rule over them. These politicians and people hate the CONSTITUTION and BILL of RIGHTS and would love to see them burn. They want the government to take absolute power and rule not lead America.

These people feel that the only way to accomplish this task is that America has to be disarmed. Just like all of the European union's and Australia has pretty much been. To the point that they do not have the ability to be of any resistance to the government..

Americans true patriotic Americans anyway, and trust me they do exist in large numbers will never lay DOWN their arms to a government. Americans will fight and there's nothing a government can do yo stop Americans in this type of war without turning the entire nation againdt them. Because once the government starts killing innocient AMERICANS even by accident it is finished, the nation will turn on those corrupted leaders for not relinquishing power to the people to form a new government.

Enough rattling I know the government monitors these sites and good. They should know how we feel. It should not be kept a secret. We Americans will fight any CORRUPT government that violates the CONSTITUTION and BILL of RIGHTS.

Make no mistake when not if it happens because it will happen. You fools can not HELP yourselves. Power corrupts and weak minded. All of you will be held accountable for being traitors. I hope your reading this. America is not better than every COUNTRY that has collapsed because if a corrupt government. America's government is there right now and is about to cross that line.

We Americans are sick and tired of being the scapegoats for the incompetent law enforcement agencies. I know you the government is reading these posts. I am but one of millions that feel this way. One of millions tired of your incompetence of blaming innocient gun owning Americans for your failures. You will never disarm millions upon millions of GUN OWNING AMERICANS, WE OUT NUMBER YOU AND WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE. YOU WORK FOR US AND YOU CAN BE FIRED
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Rebel

Re: So what will be the next laws passed after the next FL mass shooting?

Post by Rebel » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:56 pm

Americans true patriotic Americans anyway, and trust me they do exist in large numbers will never lay DOWN their arms to a government. Americans will fight and there's nothing a government can do yo stop Americans in this type of war without turning the entire nation againdt them. Because once the government starts killing innocient AMERICANS even by accident it is finished, the nation will turn on those corrupted leaders for not relinquishing power to the people to form a new government.

That's true now, but this generation of wimpy crying snowflakes seem to be looking for it.
They're brainwashed by our "education" system.
seems inevitable

Aaron

outside of a dog, a gun is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to shoot.