Watch Skeletor Scott sign the New Gun Law Bill, most likely on Friday!?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
RevCharlie
Life Member
Life Member

Watch Skeletor Scott sign the New Gun Law Bill, most likely on Friday!?

Post by RevCharlie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:08 pm

Remember boys and girls, Skeletor wants to be Florida's next U.S. Senator and for that reason, he'll sign the new gun law legislation. He needs the South Florida votes and I-4 Corridor votes or he'll never make it!

So, during the Republican Primary wisely choose someone else and send s';t-for-brains the message that his political career is OVER! :ham'r
/:f

n0rlf

Re: Watch Skeletor Scott sign the New Gun Law Bill, most likely on Friday!?

Post by n0rlf » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:32 pm

I still think he should be in prison for Medicare fraud.
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

REDinFL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by REDinFL » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:13 pm

n0rlf wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:32 pm
For those who know the full story. +
NRA Endowment Member
PhD from University of Hard Knocks

avmech
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avmech » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:43 pm

The way I see it is if he signs it, he loses our vote, if he vetos it, he loses the anti vote. Either way, he loses

FfNJGTFO
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by FfNJGTFO » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:05 pm

avmech wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:43 pm
The way I see it is if he signs it, he loses our vote, if he vetos it, he loses the anti vote. Either way, he loses
So the question becomes, on which side will he lose more?

Odessaman
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Odessaman » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:26 pm

avmech wrote:
Any candidate would be foolish to think that this one token act would recruit enough voters from the opposition to offset the losses he'd suffer in his own base if he signs it. The left hates him, and they would feel no obligation to flock to his camp in gratitude - they would bitch that he didn't do nearly enough. If he signs it, it's because he truly believes the ends justify the means. And that would be his biggest mistake. He might as well submit his application to CNN as a political commentator now, if that's his thinking, because his ass will never warm a leather chair in the US Senate.
~ Odessaman ~

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
― Mark Twain

RevCharlie
Life Member
Life Member

Post by RevCharlie » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:38 am

Odessaman wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:26 pm
avmech wrote:
Any candidate would be foolish to think that this one token act would recruit enough voters from the opposition to offset the losses he'd suffer in his own base if he signs it. The left hates him, and they would feel no obligation to flock to his camp in gratitude - they would bitch that he didn't do nearly enough. If he signs it, it's because he truly believes the ends justify the means. And that would be his biggest mistake. He might as well submit his application to CNN as a political commentator now, if that's his thinking, because his ass will never warm a leather chair in the US Senate.
O-man, you stated it perfectly! [smilie=pdt_xtremez_30.gif]
/:f

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:50 am

we are all being DEMONIZED BY THE DEMOCRATS, NEWS MEDIA, HOLLYWOOD, LIBERAL LEFT and to top everything off the very people that we trusted, voted for and swore an OATH with their hands on a bible to protect, defend and enforce the CONSTITUTION and BILL of RIGHTS of the United States of America.

Now those very same political leaders that swore to defend our rights have turned against us.......innocient law abiding gun owners. Hard working never hurt anyone. We pay our taxes, Most go to church and worship GOD or at least believe in GOD. Would never dream of hurting a soul.

Yet our political leaders turned against us and are taking sides with these anti gun, anti American, anti rights groups that could give a damn about these kids thst were murdered by a deranged madman. Our political leaders that while campaigning SAID to us gun owners we stand by you and will not ever vote for any new gun laws. They are blaming us for what happened. Because every single one of them that voted for that gun bill.

Those political leaders both Democrat and Republican knows. That there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THAT BILL THAT WILL STOP A MURDER OR PREVENT A FUTURE MURDER. It's not worth the paper it's written on. They are punishing gun owners for what. NOTHING.

The guilty party here are the actual ones that the supreme court ruled had absolutely no duty what so ever to protect American citizens. Both Federal and Local Law Enforcement Agencies. They both had information weeks if not months in advance that they could have used to stop not only this mass killing. Nooo but many others that had happened here in Florida and else where and DID NOTHING, DID NOT ACT IN ANY WAY UPON THIS INTEL THAT COULD HSVE SAVED LIFES.

Yet who is always.....AWAYS BLAMED FOR THESE MURDERS. YOU, ME and every gun organization in America. Especially the NRA which by the way our dear PRESIDENT has turned on and began asking Republicans what they are afraid of. Our President told our Republican representatives to vote for anti gun bills and he'd handle the NRA, TAKE THE HEAT.

NUMBER ONE our representatives should not fear the NRA BUT INSTEAD RESPECT THE NRA. Number 2 wtf is the President doing saying these things against the NRA and also saying he's be holding to no one.

Because our President and Republican representatives seemed to have forgotten. That the NRA IS NOT WAYNE LAPIERRE.

Nope the NRA is every member in America that supports the NRA. The NRA is American voters that got out and campaigned for President Trump and every single Republican canidate that won their seat in both NATIONAL and STATE ELECTION.

THE NRA IS YOU, ME and American voters and Trump and Republicans are very much beholden to their constituents. The owe us, they work for us. Not those feeble whiney DEMOCRATS protesting for gun control and coaching those kids what to say on NATIONAL TV. 99% of those kids and protestors did not know those killed and honestly could care less about them. They just enjoy the spot lights.

So all of these attacks on this FFL sweep talked about in anot her post was probably drove him over the edge by betrayal. These Republican turn coats that he voted for and then being called a murder. Be accused of killing those kids or being held responsible for their death. Just because he's an FFL dealer. Maybe by people that he thought was his friends that turned on him. Who knows but maybe he has so much anger pent up inside of him he just stopped caring anymore

I know I have. I could care less about what happens to liberals, DEMOCRATS or anyone that supports taking away or violating my constitutional rights and Admendments. They can all die in the streets as far as I'm concerned and I'd not lift a finger to help.

Because they do not think guns save lifes. Either way even if I did and used a gun and saved their life. They would more than likely sue me. Saying I caused them trauma.

These political leaders voting on and passing constitutional laws pertaining to our CONSTITUTIONAL rights they are all criminals.
Because as far as I'm concerned they are breaking the law. No POLITICAL LEADERS IN OFFICE HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO ADMEND OR MAKE NEW LAWS PERTAINING TO THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS. WITHOUT THE VOTE OF THE PEOPLE.
We are letting do this and get away with it. They know this to. But we can not win in court because those same liberal judges back these CORRUPT POLITICAL LEADERS in their rulings.

Now it seem that the Republicans under the direction of our President is siding with the anti rights gun grabbing DEMOCRATS.
I voted for Trump and if I have anything to do with it he will be a one term lying President. At least he's open right up front about stabbing gun owners in the back and violating the 2nd admendment. I bet you the 2nd admendment will not be the last one he hits.

Trump jus likec a power hungry for lack of a better word NAZI. He's gonna want more power the more he realizes just how much he can take and if the CONSTITUTION and BILL of RIGHTS gets in the way Oh Well. You watch. I voted for a monster. But hey it was either him or Hillary and Hillary would have been I think even worst Because she knew what she was doing and how to get it. So Trump may be the monster. Hillary would have been the creator of monsters.

RIGHT NOW names are being taken and American is a ticking time bomb. THOSE that violated the CONSTITUTION and BILL of RIGHTS will be held accountable. The government is to corrupt to save and to big to give a damn about us. That will be their down fall. The government wants our guns because they know what we will do. They read these forums to.

I've sent governor Scott 2 emails on this matter. I of coarse was more polite in my wording than you guys have seen me post. Which I've worked on and gotten better at being a nicer, kinder and friendlier poster [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=022.gif] [smilie=022.gif] [smilie=jestor.gif] [smilie=jestor.gif] no really :ber chronic pain swill make a person mean [smilie=pdt_xtremez_04.gif]
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:58 pm

Before you get too upset about Scott, he'll be running against Sen. Nelson for the US Senate. Nelson would have pushed for and signed a complete assault gun ban.

Bill Nelson on Gun Control http://www.ontheissues.org/Domestic/Bil ... ontrol.htm

Opposes absolute right to gun ownership

Voted YES on banning high-capacity magazines of over 10 bullets.

Voted NO on allowing firearms in checked baggage on Amtrak trains.

Voted YES on prohibiting foreign & UN aid that restricts US gun ownership.

Voted YES on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers.

Voted NO on banning lawsuits against gun manufacturers for gun violence.

Prevent unauthorized firearm use with "smart gun" technology.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

FfNJGTFO
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by FfNJGTFO » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:27 pm

jjk308 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:58 pm
Before you get too upset about Scott, he'll be running against Sen. Nelson for the US Senate. Nelson would have pushed for and signed a complete assault gun ban.
And, yes, while it is painful for me to endure RINOs and, yes, they'e no different than dems, I'd much rather have the GOP in the majority of both legislative Houses... This, to support any of the GOP reps that are actually with us. If we vote dems into office (out of protest of the RINOs) and they get control of either legislative body, we are truly screwed. Leaders change, committee chairs (and member counts on the committee) change, all of that changes. And we'll never get those Houses back.... never... We might have to hold our nose and continue to elect a few of those RINOs in order to not lose control of those houses.... If the dems take control of the US House of Reps... they will definitely "Impeach 45...." He might not be convicted, but he'll still be impeached. ](*,)

Not to say we shouldn't try to get rid of the RINOs... but the "primaries" are where we have to do that. We need to make sure we elect quality GOP candidates to kick the RINO's out... We also have to ensure that we get out the vote during the primaries as that will be the biggest challenge. Anyway, I know it sucks, but we have to consider the bigger picture, here....

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:45 pm

Well Scott is not losing a primary, so in November (barring health issues or something else out of the blue) your choices will be Scott, Nelson, third parties and write in.
SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

cubanstang50
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cubanstang50 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:14 pm

He is speaking with family member today. Some of those family members have already said that they dont agree with everything on the bill but that it is a step forward in the right direction. One member went as far as saying he hopes for a complete gun ban. Rick Scott will sign that bill without hesitation! [smilie=014.gif]
3rd Battalion/8th Marines Kilo Co.

To locate, close with and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver or to repel his assault by fire and close combat.

FfNJGTFO
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by FfNJGTFO » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Dana Loesch on her radio show just relayed an AP report that Gov. Scott has signed the bill.

[smilie=042.gif] [smilie=042.gif] [smilie=042.gif]

MikeFL86
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by MikeFL86 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Scott doesn't care if he loses the election. He is very wealthy and has all sorts of opportunities to be a parasite waiting in the wings. He probably also got promised some things from elites for going along with this.

I'm not going to vote for him or against him. It's a pointless gesture when your so-called choices are on the same wrong page on issues you care about.

I heard shitlibs on the radio gloating about the future of gun control in Florida and how the tourist industry here will ultimately decide the issue because they have more money and influence than the NRA. That, combined with the changing demographics not in our favor, is more or less correct in my estimation. Within the next 5 - 10 years I'll be moving.
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it. — JUSTICE LEARNED HAND

wjbarricklow
Life Member
Life Member

Post by wjbarricklow » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:05 pm

A Republican House, Republican Senate, and Republican governor just fucked us. Fantastic...
...and they think I'm compensating for something?

LastRites
Life Member
Life Member

Post by LastRites » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Feel like we just got molested by a pedophile in group form.

Gmountain
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gmountain » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:25 pm

And now we'll get to see what the rest of the camel looks like.

Firemediceric

Post by Firemediceric » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:52 pm

Our rights are being eroded away at the State and National levels. As Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court has said, he cannot think of any other constitutional right that is treated as cavalierly as the Second Amendment.

We supposedly have the most second amendment friendly President, legislature and Supreme Court at the federal level than we have had for many, many years. Yet, I cannot think of one pro second amendment thing that has happened. Still no passing of the HPA or any of the other firearms related legislation.

Allme
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Allme » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:37 pm

n0rlf wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:32 pm
+1 to that. The high speed rail BS showed exactly how he listened to the will of the people. I can live without Scott and Bondi.

playswithstyrene

Post by playswithstyrene » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:00 pm

“A lack of planning on your part doesn’t constitute an emergency on mine.”