“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Re: “Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said

Post by Gregh181 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:03 pm

molivo wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:54 pm
Well one of two things is about to happen either we're about to get f*****or the Democrats are about to get trolled... I'm going to reserve judgement until I see how it plays out not for nothing Donald Trump is kind of known for playing with Democrats emotions...
Bingo. He just announced yesterday his new reelection head honcho. He wants to be re-elected. He’s a master of trolling the Dems.
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

REDinFL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by REDinFL » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:35 pm

neverenoughguns wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:01 pm
I am going to make a “not my president” sign and start marching.
Depends who gets elected. I'm between a ''Not my President'' or ''I fart in your general direction.'' Most of the suggested demos would get the latter.
NRA Endowment Member
PhD from University of Hard Knocks

870Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 870Mike » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:56 pm

molivo wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:54 pm
...or the Democrats are about to get trolled...
This.

He's going to tell Feinstein "I'll give you your gun ban, but you have to fund/build my wall yourself...Deal?"
"Send lawyers & money...have enough guns." - 870Mike

zeebaron
Life Member
Life Member

Post by zeebaron » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:19 am

Keep being entranced by and voting for sociopaths.

Odessaman
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Odessaman » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:28 am

I think the spider's drawing as many flies into the web as he can.

Get the Dems all lathered up so they throw all their wet dreams into one basket. Keep them occupied with their little circle jerk for a few more weeks until all this sideshow media bullsh!t dies down because Trump is being so proactive on this. Then, once the gnat-sized attention span of the public gets drawn to the next shiny object, either the bill gets an add-on that serves as a poison pill for the Dems, OR it gets defeated badly because it's so freaking overreaching that the Dems looking forward to the midterm elections start remembering the consequences of the 1994 AWB and lose their stomach for it.

I'm not drawing any conclusions yet - the above is purely speculation. But, I'm not quite ready to believe that a man who just announced his re-election campaign manager this week is eager to intentionally and completely alienate the people who are largely responsible for putting him in office. Piss them off temporarily until his long term goals are apparent? Maybe. But alienate them with legislation that they'll resent long after 2020? I kind of doubt it. Trump is a legacy man, and he's still building his. He knows he can't build it without us.
Last edited by Odessaman on Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Odessaman ~

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
― Mark Twain

Sutol
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Sutol » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:10 am

They just have to continue like that and they shall see what is the real meaning of the second amendment.

Chinerd00
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Chinerd00 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:52 am

He isn't trolling at all he wants daca,wall and health care, he can care less about black rifles.
Three people can keep a secret if two are dead.

Flame Red
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Flame Red » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:11 am

You know, I can take the Donalds twitter comments. I don't care if he speaks his mind and says things that are not well thought through, or most politically incorrect. But the guy has been effective and done a lot of good for everyone in the country - unlike the Obomination. It might be that he is just mouthing off without thinking and the end results will be minimal. Yes, I guess Bump Stocks are toast. Maybe you will have to be 21 to buy a firearm.

I don't like this suggestion that LEO can just take away your guns if someone says to LEO you are crazy? Every Libitard thinks every gun owner is a nut. And many of us that are married to non-gun women could be in trouble! I bet spouses that want a divorce could have a field day with this! And then getting your gun back after the fact? Yeah right, try getting your name off the no-fly list! Hopefully the courts will find something like this unconstitutional.

I guess I will have to wait and see. I'll wait to get angry. But I think in the end, he will do something like Reagan did (no more new Class 3).

All the above being said I cannot fathom having either Bernie or the Hildabeast as President. Can you imagine what a cluster-f*ck we would be in now? But you know. the Dimms will put up some Commie Pinko in 2020. =:wvr

The Donald made some critical and possibly fatal blunders. The biggest I think is he appointed Sessions as AG. That cost the Repubs a seat to the Dimms. Idiots. He needed to fire Sessions 6 months ago. The corruption of the Obomination [smilie=042.gif] and the Hildabeast and all the Deep State Libiturd leftovers needs to be in front of a grand jury and Sessions is protecting them. Sessions is doing almost as good of a job protecting the Obomination [smilie=042.gif] and Hildabeast as Holder did. Holder needs to be wearing an orange jump suite too.

If the Dimms get the house, which seems likely, they will impeach the Donald for spitting on the sidewalk. So during Donald's last two years he will get NOTHING done with Polizi [smilie=042.gif] as Speaker.

Maybe Fat Boy in NOKO will fire off another fart and create a nice distraction for us! Come'on Fat F*ck!
Dirty Harry doesn't play any favorites! Harry hates everybody!

Crashpanic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Crashpanic » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:21 am

#1Glock30 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:12 pm
Dianne Feinstein is giddy with excitement ](*,)
:ham'r
They were giddy about amnesty too.

They got nothing.

He's encouraged them to put everything they want on paper. Hopefully vote on it too. They will be on the record in November and get creamed.... and they will get none of it either.

The ads will write themselves.

P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Post by P5 guy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:42 am

Don Fudd Trump
](*,) :ham'r [smilie=014.gif]
I AM THE GUN LOBBY AND I VOTE!

NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:15 am

Hoping its a farce.

Maybe he just wanted to "one-up" Obama's record of being the best gun salesman the US ever had?

REDinFL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by REDinFL » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:31 am

Chinerd00 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:52 am
He isn't trolling at all he wants daca,wall and health care, he can care less about black rifles.
You may just have it, right there. Didn't take long for a politician (he started as an amateur and grew quickly) to bargain away our rights. We're all just bargaining chips. I don't even have a dog in this race, I only have a bolt rifle and am selling that. But, by the actions I saw on the video clip, I have to ask what's next? I'm 71, so all they throw us codgers away so the ''dreamers'' (tried to find a puking smilie, none) could get subsidies for what they squirt out. "All federal pensions cut in half, so immigrants can provide cheap labor for my business buddies.''
NRA Endowment Member
PhD from University of Hard Knocks

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:44 am

More meaningless yammering from Trump. He's not a politician, certainly not a lawyer, and may not even know which end of a gun the bullet comes out. I've learned to ignore what he says or tweets and only pay attention to what he does because that has to be written up by his staff.

Aside from the constitutionality problems, like 3 or 4 of the Bill of Rights, it'll never even be proposed in Congress. [smilie=042.gif]
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:07 pm

I know it's not gonna happen, but a scenario I could go for or be OK with...

Let the Dems/libs have their min 21 rifle purchase age, but in turn we get national carry reciprocity.

Sell it as trying to keep guns out of the irresponsible, while letting the responsible carry for defense.....I have a dream....LOL

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:17 pm

He will do nothing to lose the backing of the nra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im the other gary...

"The right and the decision to carry a weapon for your own defense is a horrible blessing".

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
einstein

Crashpanic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Crashpanic » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:43 pm

jjk308 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:44 am
More meaningless yammering from Trump. He's not a politician, certainly not a lawyer, and may not even know which end of a gun the bullet comes out. I've learned to ignore what he says or tweets and only pay attention to what he does because that has to be written up by his staff.

Aside from the constitutionality problems, like 3 or 4 of the Bill of Rights, it'll never even be proposed in Congress. [smilie=042.gif]
Don't be an idiot. Trump's sons are pro NRA, they're hunters, use suppressors, and so on... and DJT has had conceal carry for decades.

Crashpanic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Crashpanic » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:55 pm

dieselbeef wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:17 pm
He will do nothing to lose the backing of the nra
Exactly. He knows who voted him into office. He's not stupid to throw them under the bus. He's making compromising noises that make him look reasonable etc to the know nothing middle of the electorate.

Remember how he wanted the "bill of love" with DACA?

What came of that? NOTHING. The Dems fucked it up, because they are incapable of compromising. Once SCOTUS rules in his favor, the trebuchets are going up along the border.

Now they will go whole loaf again, and Repubs can campaign on the "Schumer-Feinstein Assault Weapons Ban of 2018"--which will utterly fail in Congress just like the DACA failed. He gave them what they asked for and then some, in exchange for The Wall. They dropped it. They can't compromise because their shrieking base will lose its s';t.

He is baiting them into making this a campaign issue for 2018.

This is DACA all over again. He is giving them all the rope they need.

The shitlibs have lied to placate the country for decades, while carrying out opposite policies behind the scenes. The right never played like this which is why it always got rolled...until zero fucks given Trump.

When the media is around it's all smiles and love. When the cameras are gone, Trump is a different man. Don't listen to what Trump says when he's dealing with these people. Look at what actually results.

At worst, we'll get a symbolic ban on useless novelties like bump stocks and the Tide Pod Eaters will have to wait until they are 21 for an AR. At worst.

"Hey we did something"

Crashpanic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Crashpanic » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:34 pm

"Trump frequently speaks off the cuff during what's clearly a discussion and Journalist Twitter shits their pants, pretending he's reading a policy edict. Meanwhile, hardcore Never-Trumpers use the mischaracterizations to prove themselves right. And they all end up being wrong."

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/02/r ... n-control/

camacho

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said

Post by camacho » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:33 pm

This was just posted on Twitter. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by camacho on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FfNJGTFO
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by FfNJGTFO » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:37 pm

Crashpanic wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:43 pm

Don't be an idiot. Trump's sons are pro NRA, they're hunters, use suppressors, and so on... and DJT has had conceal carry for decades.
And in, of all places, New York City! Even worse than the PRNJ!