Some good news about Florida

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector
Life Member
Life Member

Some good news about Florida

Post by tector » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:50 pm

SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

FfNJGTFO
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Some good news about Florida

Post by FfNJGTFO » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:34 pm

I do see ICE (Border Patrol) going up/down I-75 on occasion. :ber

pokeeejoe
Life Member
Life Member

Post by pokeeejoe » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:14 pm

As long as they enjoy the authority of warrantless searches and seizures, there is no good news involving ICE. It wouldn't be so bad, if their jursidiction was limited to within a couple miles of borders and ports of entry. As it stands now, there isn't anyplace in Florida that is outside their jurisdiction, which means they could be busting down your door any time they want to.

regards,
Joe

flcracker
Life Member
Life Member

Post by flcracker » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:01 am

Federal law enforcement has been tightening security in the 100-mile zone near all borders and coasts, leading to a significant increase in arrests.
This pretty much covers the entire state of Florida....
and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!

Flame Red
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Flame Red » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:23 am

I live in the 2nd top speed trap here in Florida. The area used to be quaint, and isolated. Now it is being engulfed by Crime Hills (Pine Hills for those of you that do not know O-town). Armed home invasions just about every week now, thanks to all the Section 8 housing they constructed up the road. So I am far more likely to have an armed getto rat knock at my door than ICE.

So the local LEO stop everyone that does 5 MPH over the speed limit. See them pulling the dregs of society over all the time (thank you!). The other day I see they have a car pulled over with a young women sitting cuffed, sitting on the curb crying. Then the pick up truck in front of me turns on his lights, makes a u-turn and pulls over to the scene. Then I see the emblem on the door of the truck and it was boarder patrol.

We gave them the thumbs up!!! Thank you Donald!

Thankfully we are not (yet) a sanctuary city!

Glad the Libiturd realize this and maybe all the dregs will go over and pay a visit to Nancy Polizi's house where they are most welcome!
Dirty Harry doesn't play any favorites! Harry hates everybody!

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:10 pm

They might meet some resistance in Miami-Dade county, aka North Cuba.