Brian Mast RINO Turncoat

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
avmech
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Brian Mast RINO Turncoat

Post by avmech » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:27 pm

Same here but not at the Lyric. Friends of the NRA, several other meetings.

Water Rat
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Water Rat » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:35 am

Okay let's be proactive.
Let's start contacting the FL republican party and see who they are going to run against him.

Update: Sent to fl rep party an email asking who we have to run against Mast and are they going to support him again.

wjbarricklow
Life Member
Life Member

Post by wjbarricklow » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:42 am

Yeah, did that Saturday. They haven’t responded either.
...and they think I'm compensating for something?

Gmountain
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gmountain » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:48 am

wjbarricklow wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:15 am
What gets me is that he ran as a pro gun candidate in a very red county. If I had known, I could have just voted for the Democrat this year. He was a Fudd, too, but at least he had some brains.
I knew he was not pro gun two years ago. That's why I voted for the Democrat, who actually did like guns.

chuckusaret

Post by chuckusaret » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:16 pm

I sent him an e-mail today. Very short and sweet; You will not get any type support or votes (12) from my immediate family nor will I again pressure the local VFW (450 members) to support you in your upcoming re-election bid.

molivo
Life Member
Life Member

Post by molivo » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:16 pm

I actually smoke to someone from his office today who called to respond to an email I sent in. A smug, arrogant little fellow. I explained to him that I felt it was wrong that congressmen Mast ran on the platform of believe of freedom of rights, strong support for the 2nd amendment, etc. He's been to every NRA dinner hosted in Martin county panhandling for funds for his election. The Pro 2A voters elected him, and that we felt betrayed that now he was turning his back on gun owners. His lack went on to explain how wrong I was, that"Brian" was super Pro 2A, but that we need "common sense gun laws to keep killing machines like the ar15 out of people's hands.". This fella went on to explain that we need more gun laws to keep kids safe...I asked him if he understood that by definition when someone commits a criminal act, they are commiting a crime...and criminals don't give two shits about laws. So then he responded "Oh, you must want to legalize murder then with logic like that..." I'm not even sure where the hell he got to that deduction from. But clearly, his lackies aren't making him look any better.

Congrats Mr Mast, enjoy your time in congress. It'll be over next election. I'm personally campaigning for whoever runs against him...I don't care how bad they are. I'd rather have an honest crook then a lying traitor represent me.
Altar Arms - 01 FFL , NFA/SOT Dealer(772)497-6550
20$ Transfers for FSN members for Title 1 Firearms, 75$ Title 2!
Located in Fort Pierce, FL

I BUY PREBAN AR15'S! PM ME!

See us on Gunbroker.com! AltarArms
http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?In ... rs=2086140

molivo
Life Member
Life Member

Post by molivo » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:16 pm

I actually spoke to someone from his office today who called to respond to an email I sent in. A smug, arrogant little fellow. I explained to him that I felt it was wrong that congressmen Mast ran on the platform of freedom of rights, strong support for the 2nd amendment, etc. He's been to every NRA dinner hosted in Martin county panhandling for funds for his election. The Pro 2A voters elected him, and that we felt betrayed that now he was turning his back on gun owners. His lackey went on to explain how wrong I was, that"Brian" was super Pro 2A, but that we need "common sense gun laws to keep killing machines like the ar15 out of people's hands.". This fella went on to explain that we need more gun laws to keep kids safe...I asked him if he understood that by definition when someone commits a criminal act, they are commiting a crime...and criminals don't give two shits about laws. So then he responded "Oh, you must want to legalize murder then with logic like that..." I'm not even sure where the hell he got to that deduction from. I eventually hung up on his do boy (got tired of arguing with him when he clearly wasn't following what I was saying and apparently vice versa. But clearly, his lackies aren't making him look any better...at least I certainly know where Me mast stands now.

Congrats Mr Mast, enjoy your time in congress. It'll be over next election. I'm personally campaigning for whoever runs against him...I don't care how bad they are. I'd rather have an honest crook then a lying traitor represent me.
Altar Arms - 01 FFL , NFA/SOT Dealer(772)497-6550
20$ Transfers for FSN members for Title 1 Firearms, 75$ Title 2!
Located in Fort Pierce, FL

I BUY PREBAN AR15'S! PM ME!

See us on Gunbroker.com! AltarArms
http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?In ... rs=2086140

camacho

Post by camacho » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Vote his ass out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk