Brian Mast RINO Turncoat

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
wjbarricklow
Life Member
Life Member

Brian Mast RINO Turncoat

Post by wjbarricklow » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:28 pm

This first term congressman from my district is one and done if I have anything to say about it.

Came out for an assault weapons ban.cane out for adding terror suspect list to baxkground check system. Came out for rasing age to buy long guns.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/23/o ... oogle.com/
...and they think I'm compensating for something?

avmech
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Brian Mast RINO Turncoat

Post by avmech » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Received an email for $$. Answered that it will depend on what happens regarding firearms/2nd amendment. I will support someone else.

Edit: saw him on tonight’s news. He is done in my household.

UnderdogII

Post by UnderdogII » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Wow, just wow.

P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Post by P5 guy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:23 am

I am so screwed with Jeff Brandes and Ben Diamond. It is a waste of electrons or paper to try to get thru to those two.
I AM THE GUN LOBBY AND I VOTE!

wjbarricklow
Life Member
Life Member

Post by wjbarricklow » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:15 am

What gets me is that he ran as a pro gun candidate in a very red county. If I had known, I could have just voted for the Democrat this year. He was a Fudd, too, but at least he had some brains.

patw
Life Member
Life Member

Post by patw » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:33 am

I knew eventually this would happen. Everyone wants to stay in office and enjoy the ride. First will be a ban, then registration and then confiscation. These are sad times, as those in power will use it against us even more one day.

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:11 am

We have to be careful. We have democrats posing as Republicans, running as Republicans and once they get elected. They turn on us and vote Democratic.

How the hell can anyone vote anymore. Because we truely do not know. Unless it's an established canidate with a track record we do not know. Some joe blow new guy running as a Republican can say whatever he wants to get elected. Then once in reveal his true color as a Democrat.

Democrats know they can't win so they are deceiving the public and running in the opposite party to get in.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:17 am

Kirsten Gillibrand had an A- NRA rating when she first ran in New York. Now she is basically Castro in a dress.
SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

avmech
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avmech » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:56 pm

Per channel 5 he is now wanting an immediate temporary ban on AR sales. Boy is losing it.

molivo
Life Member
Life Member

Post by molivo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:43 pm

They're going to have a hard time pulling that off..
Altar Arms - 01 FFL , NFA/SOT Dealer(772)497-6550
20$ Transfers for FSN members for Title 1 Firearms, 75$ Title 2!
Located in Fort Pierce, FL

I BUY PREBAN AR15'S! PM ME!

See us on Gunbroker.com! AltarArms
http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?In ... rs=2086140

Water Rat
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Water Rat » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:41 pm

Anybody else get a response from him. I didn't. Sent him a respectful email basically laying out the problem with emotionally reacting in a crisis of which he should certainly understand but apparently doesn't.
Apparently its for the children now.

One and done and according to the latest sound bite from him, he don't care.

flcracker
Life Member
Life Member

Post by flcracker » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:58 pm

and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!

wjbarricklow
Life Member
Life Member

Post by wjbarricklow » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:26 pm

I called and emailed, respectfully. Then I sent letters to both his Stuart and Washington offices. Then I hand delivered a more concise handwritten letter to his Stuart office.

No response. I really wasn't expecting him to read anything, but I expected at least a canned response.

I think he is enjoying all the attention he os getting nationally right now.

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:44 pm

Fire his ass in November if he is not primaried. I would vote for a Dem first before rewarding this a;;h;;e.
SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Will anybody be running against him because of his turn coat activities against Florida gun owners.

He quotes in this article as saying.
plenty of local Republicans were - and they let him know what they thought.

Some whispered to him: “Spot on, you’re exactly right,” he recalled.

Others politely disagreed: “Listen, I don’t agree with you, but I’m so glad that you had the courage to say it, to step out there and say what you believe when you know people are going to beat you up over it.”
These people he's talking about that are," when you know people are going to beat you up over it," is he referring to maybe the voters, his campaign worker, his constituents.

If he is aren't these the ones that really matter. The ones he works for, after all. They hired him and put him in office to represent THEIR BELIEFS, THEIR POLITICAL VIEWS. NOT HIS OR HIS DONORS. The voters did not elect this traitor to STEP OUT but he did and showed his true colors.

He made it sound as if his constituents backed him for making a stand for gun control.
I'd like to know who these people are that as he put it WHISPERED TO HIM because I can guarantee you it was not the people that voted for him that WHISPER IN HIS EAR.

It was his Democratic friends that told him years ago that if he wanted to get into politics he must run on the Republicans platform. Because the Democratic party ticket is full. He did and he used this as his excuse to show his true political affiliation. DEMOCRAT.

THIS SEEMS TO BE THE NEW SCHEME OF THE DEMOCRATES or should I say old new scheme. Run as a Republican even though you maybe a Democrat. So when they start out that's how they are perceived. Republican.

Then they wait and look for any reason or Tragedy to betray their constituents that stood on street corners and held signs for him, went door to door, made phone calls. To get him elected as a Republican.

Did everything they could to get him elected. Because he swore to them. That he would stand behind them and represent their ideas and beliefs.

He lied to them, betrayed them. He must have been laughing at them along with his Democratic buddies behind closed doors.

I wonder how many congratulation letters he got from the Democrats when he won his seat from all the hard work of his betrayed constituents.

These people are nothing but Democratic plants within the Republican party.

Like all DEMOCRATS he took an oath to defend and support the CONSTITUTION and he lied. This traitor is working to destroy the CONSTITUTION and BILL of RIGHTS. His statements and actions are proof of this.

But he does not care. Somebody WHISPERED TO HIM HE'S DOING THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT TIME. COMING OUT WITH HIS DEMOCRATIC IDEAS AND HIS DEMOCRATIC BELIEFS.

Yeah as he put it, " they whispered to him to him that he's spot on.

Yeah betraying and lieing to his constituents are SPOT ON. But like I said this seems to be the NEW NORM for these 1st time political leaders. Out right liars. Out right traitors out right wolves in sheeps clothing, DEMOCRATS.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:38 pm

Actually its a great idea.

The Democrats cant win or can't win enough.

So they could have come up with an idea to groom democrats very early on. With no affiliation to the DEMOCRATS.

Then have them run as Republicans.

When in reality they are DEMOCRATS.

Think about it. Win or lose they could control the government and either get their adgenda passed or disrupt the Republican's adgenda so much they could not accomplish anything.

This sounds exactly like what's happening right now. Conflict within the Republican party because of certain leaders. As a matter of fact. It seems like it's aways the same old people causing problems within the Republican party time after time.

Yet no conflict with the Democratic party when ever they have a POTUS in office. Everything the POTUS wants. The POTUS gets.

The Democrats stick together no matter what. Yet the Republicans are fighting amongst each other so much they can't seem to agree on anything because of certain hold outs and it's always the same Republican's that cause problems with the party.

Just an idea and to be honest. After knowing how the Democrats have infiltrated the FBI, NSA and other government agencies to disrupt the Republicans administration in power now.

After finding out just how deep the corruption of the Democrats runs and their power in all branches of government. That even after Obama is out of office.

The Democrats are still controlling the DOJ, NSA, FBI from their plants they have in place. It's stupid how much control they have left in place that effects the current administration.

How the Democrats infiltrated these government agencies to avoid prosecution for blatantly violatingFederal laws. Criminals such as Hillary doing what she did and absolutely no charges.

I find the idea of DEMOCRATS infiltrating the Republican party just a drop in the bucket as to what they would do to stay in power.

Think about it. Even Sessions even after he swore to administer the law evenlyand fairly. Sessions has not done a damn thing. Nothing to enforce the laws if America. Even Sessions has been working against the Republican party or should I say against the President of the United States of America. To disrupt his agenda and to actually hurt the American people.

To help keep politicians in power and it's almost as if Attorney General Sessions is working to get rid of President Trump.

Now this is just an idea, a thought. Nothing more. I've been thinking of this for a while. Thinking why not. Especially after seeing just how much the Democrats have infiltrated the branches of government to work against this administration.

wjbarricklow
Life Member
Life Member

Post by wjbarricklow » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:15 pm

Fire his ass in November if he is not primaried. I would vote for a Dem first before rewarding this a;;h;;e.
If someone ran a half empty stale bag of Fritos against this guy, not only would I still vote against Mast, I’d take a week off work to stand on the side of the road with a sign advocating the bag of Fritos.

wjbarricklow
Life Member
Life Member

Post by wjbarricklow » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:20 pm

And to be clear I f#;.,/g hate Fritos. They disgust me, and I think they are detrimental to society.

UnderdogII

Post by UnderdogII » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:22 pm

This winter I attended a benefit at the Lyric Theatre in Stuart. Brian Mast and his wife were in attendance.
We spoke at some length before the show. I told him I supported his campaign and his support of 2A.
I feel like a jerk now. Shocked is all I can say.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Nothing y’all could of done. Snake in the grass is what he is. Just vote him out accordingly and move on
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin