IRS

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Rebel

IRS

Post by Rebel » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:14 am

At the end of the tax year, the IRS office sent an inspector to audit the books of a local hospital.

While the IRS agent was checking the books, he turned to the CFO of the hospital and said, "I notice you buy a lot of bandages.
What do you do with the end of the roll when there's too little left to be of any use?"

Good question noted the CFO. "We save them up and send them back to the bandage company and every once in a while, they send us a free roll."

Oh, replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer.
But on he went, in his obnoxious way. "What about all these plaster purchases?"
"What do you do with what's left over after setting a cast on a patient?"

Ah, yes, replied the CFO, realizing that the auditor was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question.
"We save it and send it back to the manufacturer and every so often they will send us a free bag of plaster."

I see, replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all CFO.
Well, he went on, "What do you do with all the remains from the circumcision surgeries?"

"Here, too, we do not waste", answered the CFO.

"What we do is save all the little foreskins and send them to the IRS office, and about once a year they send us a complete prick."
outside of a dog, a gun is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to shoot.

lakelandman
Contributor
Contributor

Re: IRS

Post by lakelandman » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:59 am

:ber :ber :ber
"Poor planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency on mine"

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Post by N4KVE » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:06 am

The last line is they send the foreskins to a company that makes them into wallets. When the purchaser buys the wallet, & needs to travel, he rubs the wallet, & it turns into a suitcase. GARY.

REDinFL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by REDinFL » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:57 am

Actually, they are an ingredient in an Oprah- endorsed face cream. I saw it on the Internet, so it must be true.
NRA Endowment Member
PhD from University of Hard Knocks

GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:35 pm

[smilie=cheers1.gif]

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:34 am

Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Flame Red
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Flame Red » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:44 am

The box on the 1040 the Libiturds need to check... /:f
Dirty Harry doesn't play any favorites! Harry hates everybody!

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:34 am

speaking of the IRS , those peckerheads:

A Mexican woodpecker and a Canadian woodpecker were in Mexico arguing about which country had the toughest trees.
The Mexican woodpecker claimed Mexico had a tree that no woodpecker could peck.
The Canadian woodpecker accepted his challenge and promptly pecked a hole in the tree with no problem.
The Mexican woodpecker was amazed.
The Canadian woodpecker then challenged the Mexican woodpecker to peck a tree in Canada that was absolutely impeccable .
The Mexican woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge.
The two flew to Canada where the Mexican woodpecker successfully pecked the so-called impeccable tree almost without breaking a sweat.
Both woodpeckers were now terribly confused.
How is it that the Canadian woodpecker was able to peck the Mexican tree, and the Mexican woodpecker was able to peck the Canadian tree, yet neither was able to peck the tree in their own country?
After much woodpecker pondering, they both came to the same conclusion:
Apparently, your pecker gets harder when you're away from home.
outside of a dog, a gun is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to shoot.