High School Teacher Tells Class That Marines Are “Lowest of Low” and “Bunch of Dumb Sh*ts”

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman
Contributor
Contributor

High School Teacher Tells Class That Marines Are “Lowest of Low” and “Bunch of Dumb Sh*ts”

Post by lakelandman » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:00 pm

http://theredelephants.com/video-high-s ... dumb-shts/
High School teacher Gregory Salcido who teaches at Pico Rivera High School, was caught on film during a rant about our military after seeing one of his students wearing a Marine sweater.

Salcido says many things during the 3 part video, however some of the most shocking things were calling the US military a “bunch of dumb sh*ts” and the “lowest of the low”

Salcido was also under fire for smacking a student’s head back in 2012 but was not terminated from employment.
"Poor planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency on mine"

870Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Re: High School Teacher Tells Class That Marines Are “Lowest of Low” and “Bunch of Dumb Sh*ts”

Post by 870Mike » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:04 pm

Uh-oh...sumthin' tells me this isn't going to end well for this Liberal sh¡t-stain.

"Send lawyers & money...have enough guns." - 870Mike

n0rlf

Re: High School Teacher Tells Class That Marines Are “Lowest of Low” and “Bunch of Dumb Sh*ts”

Post by n0rlf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:18 pm

Ruh roh! Not a real smart thing to say.

Semper Fi
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

tcpip95
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by tcpip95 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:35 pm

Exactly the kind of s';t that you would expect from The Granola State Board of Education. He'll probably get a promotion.
I was part of the SOLUTION, were YOU?

Shueter612

Post by Shueter612 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:41 pm

Its sad that this type of pussification is coming to be the expected norm of all education, having trickled down the the ridiculously liberal colleges nowadays.

Dave M
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Dave M » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:15 am

It is a shame we have educators like this.

Semper fi

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:21 am

Wouldn't it be funny if the students found him duct taped to a tree EVERY morning for the remainder of the school year
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:51 am

Maybe he's ex-navy. :)

"Salcido, who was first elected to the City Council in 1999, stands on the dais with his hands at his side and does not recite the pledge of allegiance along with his colleagues during meetings."

What a piece of garbage. Why do americans keep electing pieces of garbage?
Brian
Early Merging Causes Traffic Jams

FfNJGTFO
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by FfNJGTFO » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:15 am

They featured this story on "Fox & Friends" this morning. Someone recorded the conversation in class, on their iPhone. They played the audio.

This guy has nowhere to hide. I hope they nail him to the wall. I think the univ. is planning disciplinary action. We'll see... [smilie=014.gif]

870Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 870Mike » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:39 am

I would pay $$$ to see a vid of him walking to his car after class, only to discover three recently deployed 0311's sitting on the hood.

cubanstang50
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cubanstang50 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:58 am

870Mike wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:39 am
I would pay $$$ to see a vid of him walking to his car after class, only to discover three recently deployed 0311's sitting on the hood.
[smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif]
3rd Battalion/8th Marines Kilo Co.

To locate, close with and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver or to repel his assault by fire and close combat.

pokeeejoe
Life Member
Life Member

Post by pokeeejoe » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:59 pm

"El Rancho High School in Pico Rivera"

Since this obviously isn't a community where english is the common language, I'm not surprised to hear Anti-American attitudes are part of the curriculum.

regards,
Joe

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:04 pm

pokeeejoe wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:59 pm

Since this obviously isn't a community where english is the common language, I'm not surprised to hear Anti-American attitudes are part of the curriculum.

regards,
Joe
?
SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

jwperry
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jwperry » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:10 pm

Well, he was commenting on the Marines...

GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:31 pm

870Mike wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:39 am
And maybe give him a little tune up.......verbally of course! [smilie=011.gif]

870Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 870Mike » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:38 pm

jwperry wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:10 pm
Well, he was commenting on the Marines...
When I was at the AFEES station getting my initial physical, pre-boot camp, all recruits were co-mingled.

The Sargeant said "OK, everyone bend over & spread your cheeks..." Then he grabbed the cheeks on his face and stretched them, continuing "...and anyone doing this goes straight into the Army!".

870Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 870Mike » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:41 pm

pokeeejoe wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:59 pm

regards,
Joe
Lol. EVERYTHING in Cali is Rancho this, Camino that or something Spanish-themed*

Los, San, El...

* except Koreatown.

g.willikers
Life Member
Life Member

Post by g.willikers » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:09 am

California was theirs before it was ours.
They probably will never get over losing it.
Too bad.
Maybe one day they will wake up and realize what they have gained, instead of what they have lost.
"Don't take life so serious, son, it ain't nohow permanent."

Lilwoody
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Lilwoody » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:32 pm

This clown is obviously not a history major. The only thing that stopped the US from overrunning all of Germany was Roosevelt. By the time Truman took office it was too late. Propaganda from the US press lost Vietnam. Nixon's bombing campaign and the utter devastation of ground operations to the North's standing army had them very near surrender. They were fairly shocked when the US agreed to the Paris Peace Accords.

cwt7691
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by cwt7691 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:16 pm

H
Last edited by cwt7691 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Semper Fi

3% with or against us, no quarter period!

"I, ANY VET, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; I don't recall a expiration date on oath